Charlie Sheen Lecture Kids on Dangers of Drugs
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen hit a home run with a group of college baseball wannabes in Los Angeles on Thursday, February 11 when he turned up unannounced for batting practice with Coco Crisp and Milton Bradley.
The star, who is currently rehabbing after a wild night of partying landed him in hospital with a hernia, impressed students at UCLA with his hitting skills and even agreed to lecture the kids on the dangers of drugs.
According to TMZ.com, the baseball fanatic's rousing speech won over the teenagers, who gave Sheen a standing ovation.
More Charlie Sheen News
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off