Charlie Sheen Lecture Kids on Dangers of Drugs
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen hit a home run with a group of college baseball wannabes in Los Angeles on Thursday, February 11 when he turned up unannounced for batting practice with Coco Crisp and Milton Bradley.
The star, who is currently rehabbing after a wild night of partying landed him in hospital with a hernia, impressed students at UCLA with his hitting skills and even agreed to lecture the kids on the dangers of drugs.
According to TMZ.com, the baseball fanatic's rousing speech won over the teenagers, who gave Sheen a standing ovation.
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'
- Britney Spears Sucks Helium and Hilariously Sings a Taylor Swift Hit
- 'Twin Peaks' Debuts Extended Chilling Teaser Featuring Familiar Tune