Charlie Sheen Lecture Kids on Dangers of Drugs
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen hit a home run with a group of college baseball wannabes in Los Angeles on Thursday, February 11 when he turned up unannounced for batting practice with Coco Crisp and Milton Bradley.
The star, who is currently rehabbing after a wild night of partying landed him in hospital with a hernia, impressed students at UCLA with his hitting skills and even agreed to lecture the kids on the dangers of drugs.
According to TMZ.com, the baseball fanatic's rousing speech won over the teenagers, who gave Sheen a standing ovation.
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia
- Heath Ledger's Dad Blames Son for His Tragic Death: 'It Was Totally His Fault'
- Spidey's Suit Will Have New Abilities in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Mr. Robot 2.05 Preview: This Is What You Wanted
- JoJo Was Forced to Inject Herself to Lose Weight Fast
- Calvin Harris Is Avoiding Kanye West Collab Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- 'Gilmore Girls: A Year in the Life' Gets First Teaser and Premiere Date