Charlie Sheen Lecture Kids on Dangers of Drugs
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen hit a home run with a group of college baseball wannabes in Los Angeles on Thursday, February 11 when he turned up unannounced for batting practice with Coco Crisp and Milton Bradley.
The star, who is currently rehabbing after a wild night of partying landed him in hospital with a hernia, impressed students at UCLA with his hitting skills and even agreed to lecture the kids on the dangers of drugs.
According to TMZ.com, the baseball fanatic's rousing speech won over the teenagers, who gave Sheen a standing ovation.
- Suspect in Ariana Grande Concert Bombing Identified, His Brother Arrested by Police
- Ashley Tisdale and Lucas Grabeel Reunite to Cover Classic 'High School Musical' Song
- Katy Perry Wants to Celebrate Her $25M 'American Idol' Paycheck With a 'Beautiful Man'
- Hailey Baldwin Goes Braless for Maxim as She's Dubbed the World's Sexiest Woman
- 'The Voice' Live Finale Part 2: And the Winner of Season 12 Is....
- Kim Kardashian Faces Backlash Over Insensitive Tribute to Manchester Attack Victims
- Future Enlists Kendrick Lamar on 'Mask Off' Remix - Listen
- Karrueche Tran Denied Permanent Restraining Order Against Chris Brown