Charlie Sheen Lecture Kids on Dangers of Drugs
Troubled actor Charlie Sheen hit a home run with a group of college baseball wannabes in Los Angeles on Thursday, February 11 when he turned up unannounced for batting practice with Coco Crisp and Milton Bradley.
The star, who is currently rehabbing after a wild night of partying landed him in hospital with a hernia, impressed students at UCLA with his hitting skills and even agreed to lecture the kids on the dangers of drugs.
According to TMZ.com, the baseball fanatic's rousing speech won over the teenagers, who gave Sheen a standing ovation.
- Kim Kardashian Looks Gloomy During Outing After Paris Robbery
- Brad Pitt's Child Abuse Investigation Extended due to New Key Accusation
- Britney Spears and Tinashe Share Photo From 'Slumber Party' Video Shoot
- Jennifer Lawrence Has Competition! Scarlett Johansson Develops a Zelda Fitzgerald Rival Project
- 'The Punisher' Announces 5 More New Cast Members
- Kristen Stewart Reunites With 'Twilight' Co-Stars at Women in Hollywood Awards
- Len Wiseman Files for Divorce From Kate Beckinsale
- Lady GaGa to Perform at 2016 American Music Awards