Jeff Bridges Bought Whorehouse in 'Heaven's Gate'
"Crazy Heart" star Jeff Bridges was so fond of the whorehouse in movie flop "Heaven's Gate" he bought it. When director Michael Cimino offered up the Montana estate built for the 1980 western to his cast and crew, Bridges jumped at the chance to own the movie property known as the Hog Ranch.
He says, "All the barns were made from hand-hewn logs, and when Michael Cimino asked if anyone wanted the cabin, whorehouse and barn, I shot my hand up. We disassembled the buildings, numbered the logs, put them on a flatbed truck, and drove 200 miles south to my and (wife) Susan's ranch."
"Since that time we've added to the buildings a bit, but the core of the main house is built around the Hog Ranch. The bullet holes (from the film) are still in the walls."
- Linkin Park Nabs Sixth No. 1 Album on Billboard 200 With 'One More Light'
- Silver Sable and Black Cat Movie Rumored to Have Spider-Woman
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie