Jeff Bridges Bought Whorehouse in 'Heaven's Gate'
"Crazy Heart" star Jeff Bridges was so fond of the whorehouse in movie flop "Heaven's Gate" he bought it. When director Michael Cimino offered up the Montana estate built for the 1980 western to his cast and crew, Bridges jumped at the chance to own the movie property known as the Hog Ranch.
He says, "All the barns were made from hand-hewn logs, and when Michael Cimino asked if anyone wanted the cabin, whorehouse and barn, I shot my hand up. We disassembled the buildings, numbered the logs, put them on a flatbed truck, and drove 200 miles south to my and (wife) Susan's ranch."
"Since that time we've added to the buildings a bit, but the core of the main house is built around the Hog Ranch. The bullet holes (from the film) are still in the walls."
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media
- Evan Rachel Wood Blasts Media Over Comments About Amber Heard's Bisexuality
- Police Found No Evidence of Physical Abuse in Amber Heard's Case
- Phil Lord and Chris Miller's 'Spider-Man' Movie May Feature Miles Morales
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'