Jeff Bridges Bought Whorehouse in 'Heaven's Gate'
"Crazy Heart" star Jeff Bridges was so fond of the whorehouse in movie flop "Heaven's Gate" he bought it. When director Michael Cimino offered up the Montana estate built for the 1980 western to his cast and crew, Bridges jumped at the chance to own the movie property known as the Hog Ranch.
He says, "All the barns were made from hand-hewn logs, and when Michael Cimino asked if anyone wanted the cabin, whorehouse and barn, I shot my hand up. We disassembled the buildings, numbered the logs, put them on a flatbed truck, and drove 200 miles south to my and (wife) Susan's ranch."
"Since that time we've added to the buildings a bit, but the core of the main house is built around the Hog Ranch. The bullet holes (from the film) are still in the walls."
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy