50 Cent Has 'Lives of the Saints'
Hip-hop mogul 50 Cent is expanding his acting resume - the rapper is set to star opposite Hollywood veterans Meg Ryan and John Lithgow in a new drama. Writer/director Chris Rossi has assembled the eclectic cast for "Lives of the Saints", a film about a group of Los Angelinos seeking redemption for past mistakes.
The picture, which also stars Joe Anderson and Kat Dennings, is scheduled to begin filming in Los Angeles on November 13, reports Variety.
50, who launched his film production company Cheetah Vision in 2009, has been steadily building up his acting resume since making his big screen debut in 2005's "Get Rich or Die Tryin' ". He also enjoyed a key role in 2008's "Righteous Kill", starring Robert De Niro and Al Pacino.
- Priscilla Presley's Taking Care of Lisa Marie Presley's Twin Girls Amid Nasty Custody Battle
- Pregnant Rosie Huntington-Whiteley Covers Baby Bump in Trench Coat on Lunch Date With Jason Statham
- Fergie Shows Off Pert Derriere in Cheeky Instagram Picture
- George Clooney Finally Opens Up About Amal's Pregnancy
- Adele Named Top Music Legend of the Future
- Taron Egerton Is Seen Filming 'Robin Hood: Origins' in Croatia
- Possible 'Jurassic World 2' Plot Details Revealed
- 'Sherlock' Could Get Axed, Benedict Cumberbatch and Martin Freeman's Busy Schedules Are to Blame