50 Cent Has 'Lives of the Saints'
Hip-hop mogul 50 Cent is expanding his acting resume - the rapper is set to star opposite Hollywood veterans Meg Ryan and John Lithgow in a new drama. Writer/director Chris Rossi has assembled the eclectic cast for "Lives of the Saints", a film about a group of Los Angelinos seeking redemption for past mistakes.
The picture, which also stars Joe Anderson and Kat Dennings, is scheduled to begin filming in Los Angeles on November 13, reports Variety.
50, who launched his film production company Cheetah Vision in 2009, has been steadily building up his acting resume since making his big screen debut in 2005's "Get Rich or Die Tryin' ". He also enjoyed a key role in 2008's "Righteous Kill", starring Robert De Niro and Al Pacino.
- Gigi Hadid's Family Wants Her to Dump Zayn Malik Because of This
- Is Destiny's Child Reunion Happening? Here's What Kelly Rowland Says
- Kim Kardashian's Sex Tape Turned Into Virtual Reality Experience
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Photos: Jon Snow Reunites With an Old Friend and It's Doesn't Look Friendly
- Jennifer Lawrence Was 'Stressed Out' When Dating Chris Martin, Is Happier With Darren Aronofsky
- Blake Lively Celebrates Ryan Reynolds' 40th Birthday Amid Physical Abuse Allegations
- Justin Bieber Extends 'Purpose World Tour' After Storming Off Stage Mid-Performance
- Ice Cube and 'Hamilton' Helmer Team Up for 'Oliver Twist' Musical at Disney