50 Cent Has 'Lives of the Saints'
Hip-hop mogul 50 Cent is expanding his acting resume - the rapper is set to star opposite Hollywood veterans Meg Ryan and John Lithgow in a new drama. Writer/director Chris Rossi has assembled the eclectic cast for "Lives of the Saints", a film about a group of Los Angelinos seeking redemption for past mistakes.
The picture, which also stars Joe Anderson and Kat Dennings, is scheduled to begin filming in Los Angeles on November 13, reports Variety.
50, who launched his film production company Cheetah Vision in 2009, has been steadily building up his acting resume since making his big screen debut in 2005's "Get Rich or Die Tryin' ". He also enjoyed a key role in 2008's "Righteous Kill", starring Robert De Niro and Al Pacino.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding