50 Cent Has 'Lives of the Saints'
Hip-hop mogul 50 Cent is expanding his acting resume - the rapper is set to star opposite Hollywood veterans Meg Ryan and John Lithgow in a new drama. Writer/director Chris Rossi has assembled the eclectic cast for "Lives of the Saints", a film about a group of Los Angelinos seeking redemption for past mistakes.
The picture, which also stars Joe Anderson and Kat Dennings, is scheduled to begin filming in Los Angeles on November 13, reports Variety.
50, who launched his film production company Cheetah Vision in 2009, has been steadily building up his acting resume since making his big screen debut in 2005's "Get Rich or Die Tryin' ". He also enjoyed a key role in 2008's "Righteous Kill", starring Robert De Niro and Al Pacino.
- Laura Prepon Expecting First Child With Ben Foster
- Tom Brady on His Friendship With Donald Trump: Why Is It Such a Big Deal?
- 'Celebrity Apprentice' Recap: Technical Difficulty Causes More Termination
- 'Saturday Night Live' Writer Is Suspended for Mocking Barron Trump on Twitter
- Soulja Boy Charged on Suspicion of Illegally Possessing Firearms
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Tension Between Corinne and Other Girls Is About to Get Physical
- 'Star Wars: Episode VIII' Gets Official Title, Mark Hamill Reacts
- Michelle Williams Reveals She Was 'Inconsolable' After Leaving Shared Home With Heath Ledger