50 Cent Has 'Lives of the Saints'
Hip-hop mogul 50 Cent is expanding his acting resume - the rapper is set to star opposite Hollywood veterans Meg Ryan and John Lithgow in a new drama. Writer/director Chris Rossi has assembled the eclectic cast for "Lives of the Saints", a film about a group of Los Angelinos seeking redemption for past mistakes.
The picture, which also stars Joe Anderson and Kat Dennings, is scheduled to begin filming in Los Angeles on November 13, reports Variety.
50, who launched his film production company Cheetah Vision in 2009, has been steadily building up his acting resume since making his big screen debut in 2005's "Get Rich or Die Tryin' ". He also enjoyed a key role in 2008's "Righteous Kill", starring Robert De Niro and Al Pacino.
- Watch: Louis Tomlinson Performs 'Just Hold On' in Honor of His Late Mother
- Jennifer Lawrence Apologizes to Hawaiian People for Joking About Sacred Rocks
- Tim Miller Opens Up on Why He Left 'Deadpool 2'
- Donald Trump Clarifies 'Apprentice' Rumors, Insists He Will Devote 'Zero Time' to the Show
- Tom Holland Enrolled in High School Under Fake Name for 'Spider-Man: Homecoming'
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen