Sharon Osbourne Canceling Charity Appearance Due to Her Pal's Sudden Loss
Sharon Osbourne has canceled a promotional appearance in Los Angeles following the tragic death of a friend's son. The rock matriarch was due to visit popular West Hollywood eatery Hamburger Mary's on Sunday, October 10 to raise money for charity, but pulled out at the last minute after learning of her pal's sudden loss.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Osbourne writes, "To everybody at Hamburger Mary's - so sorry I have let you down but just received some bad news that a good friend of mine's son passed away. I have to be with her now. I promise I will be back if you'll have me back. I'm so sorry. God bless and I love you all. Sharon."
Sharon Osbourne has been involved in a number of charities including Rock and Wrap It Up! to feed the hungry.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image
- Jasmine Tookes to Rock Victoria's Secret New Fantasy Bra. See and Get Details of the $3M Lingerie!
- J.J. Abrams' 'God Particle' Is Reportedly the Next 'Cloverfield' Movie
- Is This What Tom Hiddleston Thinks of Taylor Swift Getting Close With Drake?
- 'Sherlock' Season 4 Gets Premiere Date. Mark Your Calendar!
- Gavin Rossdale Signs Publishing Deal With Roc Nation