Sharon Osbourne Canceling Charity Appearance Due to Her Pal's Sudden Loss
Sharon Osbourne has canceled a promotional appearance in Los Angeles following the tragic death of a friend's son. The rock matriarch was due to visit popular West Hollywood eatery Hamburger Mary's on Sunday, October 10 to raise money for charity, but pulled out at the last minute after learning of her pal's sudden loss.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Osbourne writes, "To everybody at Hamburger Mary's - so sorry I have let you down but just received some bad news that a good friend of mine's son passed away. I have to be with her now. I promise I will be back if you'll have me back. I'm so sorry. God bless and I love you all. Sharon."
Sharon Osbourne has been involved in a number of charities including Rock and Wrap It Up! to feed the hungry.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role