Sharon Osbourne Canceling Charity Appearance Due to Her Pal's Sudden Loss
Sharon Osbourne has canceled a promotional appearance in Los Angeles following the tragic death of a friend's son. The rock matriarch was due to visit popular West Hollywood eatery Hamburger Mary's on Sunday, October 10 to raise money for charity, but pulled out at the last minute after learning of her pal's sudden loss.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Osbourne writes, "To everybody at Hamburger Mary's - so sorry I have let you down but just received some bad news that a good friend of mine's son passed away. I have to be with her now. I promise I will be back if you'll have me back. I'm so sorry. God bless and I love you all. Sharon."
Sharon Osbourne has been involved in a number of charities including Rock and Wrap It Up! to feed the hungry.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts