Sharon Osbourne Canceling Charity Appearance Due to Her Pal's Sudden Loss
Sharon Osbourne has canceled a promotional appearance in Los Angeles following the tragic death of a friend's son. The rock matriarch was due to visit popular West Hollywood eatery Hamburger Mary's on Sunday, October 10 to raise money for charity, but pulled out at the last minute after learning of her pal's sudden loss.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Osbourne writes, "To everybody at Hamburger Mary's - so sorry I have let you down but just received some bad news that a good friend of mine's son passed away. I have to be with her now. I promise I will be back if you'll have me back. I'm so sorry. God bless and I love you all. Sharon."
Sharon Osbourne has been involved in a number of charities including Rock and Wrap It Up! to feed the hungry.
More Sharon Osbourne News
- Daniel Radcliffe Is 'Leaving Room' to Play 'Harry Potter' Again in the Future
- Nicolas Cage Spotted Kissing Mystery Woman After Splitting From His Wife
- Video Premiere: Blake Shelton's 'She's Got a Way With Words'
- DC Superheroes Line Up for Duty in New 'Justice League' Concept Art
- Jay Leno Survives a Terrifying Accident While Filming His Car Show
- Kylie Jenner Wears Tyga's Sweatshirt Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Jon Bon Jovi Meets Cancer Patient, Gives Her Guitar, Plays His New Songs
- Diane Kruger Called a 'B***h' for Speaking Up About Gender Inequality in Hollywood