Sharon Osbourne Canceling Charity Appearance Due to Her Pal's Sudden Loss
Sharon Osbourne has canceled a promotional appearance in Los Angeles following the tragic death of a friend's son. The rock matriarch was due to visit popular West Hollywood eatery Hamburger Mary's on Sunday, October 10 to raise money for charity, but pulled out at the last minute after learning of her pal's sudden loss.
In a post on her Twitter.com page, Osbourne writes, "To everybody at Hamburger Mary's - so sorry I have let you down but just received some bad news that a good friend of mine's son passed away. I have to be with her now. I promise I will be back if you'll have me back. I'm so sorry. God bless and I love you all. Sharon."
Sharon Osbourne has been involved in a number of charities including Rock and Wrap It Up! to feed the hungry.
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation
- Britney Spears Mispronounces Tinashe's Name During Onstage Performance