Foxy Brown in Dispute With Club Promoters for Canceling Scheduled Gig
Foxy Brown is in the middle of a new dispute with nightclub promoters after allegedly showing up four hours late to a gig because she didn't like the car taking her to the venue. The rapper, real name Inga Marchand, was due to perform at Splash Bar New York on Wednesday, October 6 but she left organizers panicked when she delayed the concert.
According to TMZ.com, Brown had demanded a 2010 model SUV and refused to get into the 2009 vehicle that arrived to pick her up. The star eventually turned up at the club 30 minutes before it was set to close and didn't appear onstage after bosses allegedly refused to pay her half the $1,000 appearance fee.
A spokesperson for Brown says, "They promised they would give her the rest of the deposit and balance due when she arrived, but did not! Foxy was disappointed that the deposit and rider requirements were not met, that was all."
Meanwhile, the club's owners are "discussing their legal options".
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber
- Chanel Iman Stars in Flo Rida's Flashy Video for 'Zillionaire'