Foxy Brown in Dispute With Club Promoters for Canceling Scheduled Gig
Foxy Brown is in the middle of a new dispute with nightclub promoters after allegedly showing up four hours late to a gig because she didn't like the car taking her to the venue. The rapper, real name Inga Marchand, was due to perform at Splash Bar New York on Wednesday, October 6 but she left organizers panicked when she delayed the concert.
According to TMZ.com, Brown had demanded a 2010 model SUV and refused to get into the 2009 vehicle that arrived to pick her up. The star eventually turned up at the club 30 minutes before it was set to close and didn't appear onstage after bosses allegedly refused to pay her half the $1,000 appearance fee.
A spokesperson for Brown says, "They promised they would give her the rest of the deposit and balance due when she arrived, but did not! Foxy was disappointed that the deposit and rider requirements were not met, that was all."
Meanwhile, the club's owners are "discussing their legal options".
- Will Smith Deals With Mythical Creatures in 'Bright' First Teaser
- Ryan Gosling, Felicity Jones, Emma Stone and More Read Oscars Edition of 'Mean Tweets'
- John Legend Performs 'La La Land' Soundtracks Perfectly at Oscars
- Ariana Grande Gets People Making Out in Public in 'Everyday' Music Video Ft. Future
- Warren Beatty Is the New Steve Harvey After Oscar Best Picture Flub
- Pregnant Cheryl Moves In With Beau Liam Payne as They Prepare for Baby's Arrival
- Kylie Jenner Is Rushing to Get Married to Tyga
- New 'Doctor Who' Season 10 Trailer Features New Companion