Foxy Brown in Dispute With Club Promoters for Canceling Scheduled Gig
Foxy Brown is in the middle of a new dispute with nightclub promoters after allegedly showing up four hours late to a gig because she didn't like the car taking her to the venue. The rapper, real name Inga Marchand, was due to perform at Splash Bar New York on Wednesday, October 6 but she left organizers panicked when she delayed the concert.
According to TMZ.com, Brown had demanded a 2010 model SUV and refused to get into the 2009 vehicle that arrived to pick her up. The star eventually turned up at the club 30 minutes before it was set to close and didn't appear onstage after bosses allegedly refused to pay her half the $1,000 appearance fee.
A spokesperson for Brown says, "They promised they would give her the rest of the deposit and balance due when she arrived, but did not! Foxy was disappointed that the deposit and rider requirements were not met, that was all."
Meanwhile, the club's owners are "discussing their legal options".
More Foxy Brown News
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby
- Mama June Feels 'Like Frankenstein' After Skin Removal Surgery. Is She Giving Up?
- Blake Shelton and Gwen Stefani 'Torn Apart' by Her 'Flirtation' With 'The Voice' Contestant
- Katy Perry Reportedly Still Loves John Mayer. Will They Rekindle Their Romance?