Foxy Brown in Dispute With Club Promoters for Canceling Scheduled Gig
Foxy Brown is in the middle of a new dispute with nightclub promoters after allegedly showing up four hours late to a gig because she didn't like the car taking her to the venue. The rapper, real name Inga Marchand, was due to perform at Splash Bar New York on Wednesday, October 6 but she left organizers panicked when she delayed the concert.
According to TMZ.com, Brown had demanded a 2010 model SUV and refused to get into the 2009 vehicle that arrived to pick her up. The star eventually turned up at the club 30 minutes before it was set to close and didn't appear onstage after bosses allegedly refused to pay her half the $1,000 appearance fee.
A spokesperson for Brown says, "They promised they would give her the rest of the deposit and balance due when she arrived, but did not! Foxy was disappointed that the deposit and rider requirements were not met, that was all."
Meanwhile, the club's owners are "discussing their legal options".
- Mary J. Blige to Guest Star on 'How to Get Away with Murder'
- Ryan Reynolds Paid 'Deadpool' Screenwriters With His Own Money
- Rob Kardashian Finally Opens Up on Why He Ditched Kim Kardashian's Wedding
- Drake and Rihanna Nuzzling and Holding Hands in Miami
- 'Stranger Things' Officially Renewed for Season 2 - Watch the Teaser Here!
- Chris Stapleton, Carrie Underwood, Keith Urban Lead Nominations for 2016 CMA Awards
- Demi Lovato Surprises Fans as Undercover Lyft Driver and Disses Selena Gomez
- Chris Brown Is Released on $250K Bail, Lawyer Calls Assault Allegations 'Demonstrably False'