Amy Adams 'Intimidated' by Kristen Stewart
Amy Adams admits she felt "very intimidated" by her "On the Road" co-star Kristen Stewart, insisting it took time for the pair to bond onset. The Oscar-nominated actress appears alongside the "Twilight" star in the new movie, but Adams reveals she was worried about working with the 20 year old.
She tells E! Online, "I guess I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm suspicious of teenagers and I'm intimidated a little bit. She's not a teenager but she's close enough and I was very intimidated." But Adams is glad she made the effort to get to know her co-star properly because she found Stewart "incredibly gracious and lovely."
- Bill Cosby Plans to Lecture Young People on How to Avoid Sexual Assault Accusations
- Beyonce and Jay-Z's Twins Finally Released From Hospital
- Brad Pitt Fired as the Depressing Weatherman on 'Jim Jefferies Show'. See His Reaction!
- Sara Sampaio Strips Down to Sheer Lingerie in Sultry New Slefie
- Drake Debuts New Song 'Signs' at Louis Vuitton's Paris Fashion Show
- Ron Howard Officially Announced to Direct Han Solo Movie
- 'Bachelor' Alum Leah Block Apologizes for Racist 'Bachelorette' Tweet
- 'Wet Hot American Summer: Ten Years Later' Gets Star-Studded First Trailer