Amy Adams 'Intimidated' by Kristen Stewart
Amy Adams admits she felt "very intimidated" by her "On the Road" co-star Kristen Stewart, insisting it took time for the pair to bond onset. The Oscar-nominated actress appears alongside the "Twilight" star in the new movie, but Adams reveals she was worried about working with the 20 year old.
She tells E! Online, "I guess I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm suspicious of teenagers and I'm intimidated a little bit. She's not a teenager but she's close enough and I was very intimidated." But Adams is glad she made the effort to get to know her co-star properly because she found Stewart "incredibly gracious and lovely."
- Kanye West Leaves L.A. in the Middle of the Night Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Iron Fist Shows His Martial Art Skills in New Photos of Netflix's Series
- Is Rihanna Not Happy With Beyonce Over Grammy Nominations?
- Wendy Williams Calls Nicki Minaj 'Insensive B***h' for Mocking Mentally Ill Woman
- Lady GaGa Pens 'Inspiring' Open Letter About Her Daily Effort to Battle With PTSD
- 'Bones': What Will Happen to the Jeffersonian? David Boreanaz Shares Photo of Destroyed Lab
- See Tom Hiddleston Accidentally Running Into 'Taylor Swift' During Morning Jog in London
- Andy Cohen Would Like to Hook Up With Justin Bieber