Amy Adams 'Intimidated' by Kristen Stewart
Amy Adams admits she felt "very intimidated" by her "On the Road" co-star Kristen Stewart, insisting it took time for the pair to bond onset. The Oscar-nominated actress appears alongside the "Twilight" star in the new movie, but Adams reveals she was worried about working with the 20 year old.
She tells E! Online, "I guess I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm suspicious of teenagers and I'm intimidated a little bit. She's not a teenager but she's close enough and I was very intimidated." But Adams is glad she made the effort to get to know her co-star properly because she found Stewart "incredibly gracious and lovely."
More Amy Adams News
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?