Amy Adams 'Intimidated' by Kristen Stewart
Amy Adams admits she felt "very intimidated" by her "On the Road" co-star Kristen Stewart, insisting it took time for the pair to bond onset. The Oscar-nominated actress appears alongside the "Twilight" star in the new movie, but Adams reveals she was worried about working with the 20 year old.
She tells E! Online, "I guess I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm suspicious of teenagers and I'm intimidated a little bit. She's not a teenager but she's close enough and I was very intimidated." But Adams is glad she made the effort to get to know her co-star properly because she found Stewart "incredibly gracious and lovely."
More Amy Adams News
- 'Game of Thrones' Showrunners Help Jimmy Kimmel Poke Fun at Hodor Twist
- Is Marriage on the Cards for Sandra Bullock and Boyfriend Bryan Randall?
- Chloe Grace Moretz Gets New Sweet Tattoo. See the Pic!
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' Star Frank Dillane Arrested Following Altercation With Security Guard
- Katherine Webb and NFL Star Husband AJ McCarron Welcome First Child
- George R. R. Martin Revealed Three Huge Twists to 'Game of Thrones' Producers. What Are They?
- Take a Look at Pink's Awkward Reaction When Her Celebrity Crush Johnny Depp Surprises Her
- Brad Pitt Saves Young Girl From Being Crushed by Excited Fans. See His Heroic Action!