Amy Adams 'Intimidated' by Kristen Stewart
Amy Adams admits she felt "very intimidated" by her "On the Road" co-star Kristen Stewart, insisting it took time for the pair to bond onset. The Oscar-nominated actress appears alongside the "Twilight" star in the new movie, but Adams reveals she was worried about working with the 20 year old.
She tells E! Online, "I guess I'm getting to the point in my life where I'm suspicious of teenagers and I'm intimidated a little bit. She's not a teenager but she's close enough and I was very intimidated." But Adams is glad she made the effort to get to know her co-star properly because she found Stewart "incredibly gracious and lovely."
More Amy Adams News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked