Vince Neil Fuels War of Words With Sharon Osbourne
Rocker Vince Neil has further fueled his war of words with Sharon Osbourne after attempting to explain his attack on her in his new autobiography. The Motley Crue frontman referred to the rock matriarch as "the most evil, sh**tiest woman I've ever met in my life" in his new book "Tattoos & Tequila: To Hell and Back with One of Rock's Most Notorious Frontmen".
And, on Thursday, September 23, he appeared on Osbourne's new talk show rival Joy Behar's news program in America in an effort to set the record straight. He told Behar, "You've gotta remember, my first time dealing with her was in 1984 when Motley Crue toured the U.S. as the support act for Ozzy (Osbourne, Sharon's husband)... I was, I think, 22 years old, and she was not nice to Motley Crue. We ended up calling it the No Fun Tour."
"She wouldn't let us have any fun - no girls, no booze, no nothing. So then, what's the point...? Then she went on to blame it on an accident that I had in '84, but she forgot to figure out that that accident was six months after the tour, so the incident that she was blaming it on... hadn't even happened yet."
"The thing with Ozzy, there are multiple stories about us and Ozzy and the antics we had. Obviously, those things happened on the days when she was not there. She's mad, but she really has no reason to be mad, because this was my point of view 26 years ago."
Sharon Osbourne has already hit back at Neil's book comments, insisting she was protecting her husband from the wild rocker, explaining she "didn't want Ozzy to end up like Razzle from Hanoi Rocks, who died in a car accident because Vince was driving drunk."
In a statement aimed at Neil, she wrote, "I see Vince as a pathetic 50-year-old party boy who continues to put innocent people's lives at risk by getting behind the wheel of his car and driving drunk and being arrested for assaulting women."
Osbourne admits she's "very, very saddened" by Neil's comments and reveals her husband has challenged the rocker over his remarks. Meanwhile, Neil will be arraigned on drink driving charges in Las Vegas on Monday, September 27. He's also under investigation regarding two separate alleged assaults on women in Sin City.
- Pressed About Gay Cover-Up Rumor, Here's How Will Smith Reacts
- Bryan Singer Confirms 'Legion' Will 'Relate' to Future 'X-Men' Movies
- Demi Lovato's Reportedly Dating UFC's Luke Rockhold
- Do You Ever Find Group Chat Annoying? Kerry Washington Perfectly Portrays It in Fake Movie Trailer
- Ellie Goulding Releases 'Still Falling for You' Video From 'Bridget Jones's Baby'
- So, This Is Apparently Why Jennifer Lopez Broke Up With Casper Smart
- Helen Mirren in Talks to Join New 'Nutcracker' Movie, Sarah Paulson Eying a Role in 'Ocean's Eight'
- Young Thug's 'No, My Name Is Jeffery' Album Cover Sparks Hilarious Memes