Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Spark Reunion Rumor After Spotted Going Out Together
"The Last Song" stars Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have sparked reports they're back together after spending Saturday, September 11 picnicking together. The pair split last month but appeared to be loving each other's company when they were spotted out on errands over the weekend.
The couple left Cyrus' Toluca Lake, California home and stopped for sandwiches and take-away Starbucks coffee before heading for the Hollywood Hills. One eyewitness, who spotted the couple out and about, tells People.com, "Miley and Liam kept smiling and seemed to really enjoy their afternoon together. They acted like they had missed each other, kept chatting and seemed to be catching up. They definitely seemed like a couple again."
Before dating Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus was romantically linked to Nick Jonas and Jason Gaston.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps