Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Spark Reunion Rumor After Spotted Going Out Together
"The Last Song" stars Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have sparked reports they're back together after spending Saturday, September 11 picnicking together. The pair split last month but appeared to be loving each other's company when they were spotted out on errands over the weekend.
The couple left Cyrus' Toluca Lake, California home and stopped for sandwiches and take-away Starbucks coffee before heading for the Hollywood Hills. One eyewitness, who spotted the couple out and about, tells People.com, "Miley and Liam kept smiling and seemed to really enjoy their afternoon together. They acted like they had missed each other, kept chatting and seemed to be catching up. They definitely seemed like a couple again."
Before dating Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus was romantically linked to Nick Jonas and Jason Gaston.
More Miley Cyrus News
- Kris Jenner Is Banning Pepsi From Her House
- 'Pirates of the Caribbean: Dead Men Tell No Tales' May Be Johnny Depp's Last Disney Film
- Meghan Markle Involved in Nazi and Satanism Scandal
- Caitlyn Jenner Is Saving Her Vagina for Mr. Right
- PARTYNEXTDOOR Unfollows Zayn Malik, Deletes All Trace of Their Collab on Social Media
- Paris Jackson Wants to Save 'Reclusive' Aunt Janet Jackson Amid Split From Wissam Al Mana
- Is Gigi Hadid Taking Her Diet Too Far? Her Extreme Weight Loss Raises Concern
- Phoebe Tonkin and Paul Wesley Enjoy Intimate Dinner - Back On?