Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Spark Reunion Rumor After Spotted Going Out Together
"The Last Song" stars Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have sparked reports they're back together after spending Saturday, September 11 picnicking together. The pair split last month but appeared to be loving each other's company when they were spotted out on errands over the weekend.
The couple left Cyrus' Toluca Lake, California home and stopped for sandwiches and take-away Starbucks coffee before heading for the Hollywood Hills. One eyewitness, who spotted the couple out and about, tells People.com, "Miley and Liam kept smiling and seemed to really enjoy their afternoon together. They acted like they had missed each other, kept chatting and seemed to be catching up. They definitely seemed like a couple again."
Before dating Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus was romantically linked to Nick Jonas and Jason Gaston.
More Miley Cyrus News
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy
- Kate Beckinsale Can't Keep Her Hands Off Toy Boy Matt Rife During Movie Date
- Kevin Feige Confirms Miles Morales Is Part of MCU
- Protective Boyfriend The Weeknd Tells Selena Gomez to Cover Up