Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Spark Reunion Rumor After Spotted Going Out Together
"The Last Song" stars Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth have sparked reports they're back together after spending Saturday, September 11 picnicking together. The pair split last month but appeared to be loving each other's company when they were spotted out on errands over the weekend.
The couple left Cyrus' Toluca Lake, California home and stopped for sandwiches and take-away Starbucks coffee before heading for the Hollywood Hills. One eyewitness, who spotted the couple out and about, tells People.com, "Miley and Liam kept smiling and seemed to really enjoy their afternoon together. They acted like they had missed each other, kept chatting and seemed to be catching up. They definitely seemed like a couple again."
Before dating Liam Hemsworth, Miley Cyrus was romantically linked to Nick Jonas and Jason Gaston.
More Miley Cyrus News
- John Mayer Admits New Single 'Still Feel Like Your Man' Is About Katy Perry
- Selena Gomez Gets Teased About Her Love for Canadian Guys. See Her Reaction
- Is Amber Rose Into a Woman Now? Model Sparks Rumors She's Hooking Up With Teyana Taylor
- Iggy Azalea's Brand New Single 'Mo Bounce' Released in Full
- Possible Leaked Concept Art of 'Deadpool 2' Features Brad Pitt as Cable
- Migos Channels Inner Rock Stars in 'What the Price' Music Video
- Adele Pays Emotional Tribute to London Terror Victims During Her Concert in New Zealand
- 'The Bachelorette' Six New Suitors Strip Down During Group Date on 'Ellen Show'