Robert De Niro Is In Talks to Play in Italian Film
Robert De Niro is in talks to show off his Italian language skills on the big screen in the latest installment of film franchise "Manuale d'amore". The Hollywood veteran is in final negotiations to join the cast of the third installment of the Italian romantic comedy, reports Variety.
De Niro, whose role will be partly spoken in Italian, will play a divorced American professor living in Rome if he accepts the project, which is scheduled to begin shooting in the Italian capital on September 24. It will be De Niro's first foreign-language venture since 1976, when he starred in Italian director Bernardo Bertolucci's 1900.
Robert De Niro will next be seen in Robert Rodriguez's "Machete", which will be released in the U.S. on September 3. Beside the drama movie, the actor will also be seen reprising his role as Jack Byrnes in comedy film "Little Fockers", which is slated for 2011 release.
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors
- Doug Liman Leaves 'Justice League Dark', 'It' Director Andres Muschietti May Take Over the Project
- Kim Kardashian Tries to Save Marriage to Kanye West for the Sake of Fame
- Blac Chyna Plans Plastic Surgery Makeover to Match Her Post-Baby Body
- Melania Trump 'Fixes' Her Hair as Donald Trump Tries to Hold Her Hand
- Bella Hadid Enjoys Dinner Date With Mystery Hunk in Rome and Leaves With Bouquet of Roses
- Kourtney Kardashian and Kendall Jenner Are Denied Access to Party in France
- Ellen DeGeneres and Portia de Rossi Having a Baby to Save 'Stormy' Marriage