Robert De Niro Is In Talks to Play in Italian Film
Robert De Niro is in talks to show off his Italian language skills on the big screen in the latest installment of film franchise "Manuale d'amore". The Hollywood veteran is in final negotiations to join the cast of the third installment of the Italian romantic comedy, reports Variety.
De Niro, whose role will be partly spoken in Italian, will play a divorced American professor living in Rome if he accepts the project, which is scheduled to begin shooting in the Italian capital on September 24. It will be De Niro's first foreign-language venture since 1976, when he starred in Italian director Bernardo Bertolucci's 1900.
Robert De Niro will next be seen in Robert Rodriguez's "Machete", which will be released in the U.S. on September 3. Beside the drama movie, the actor will also be seen reprising his role as Jack Byrnes in comedy film "Little Fockers", which is slated for 2011 release.
More Robert De Niro News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says