Robert De Niro Is In Talks to Play in Italian Film
Robert De Niro is in talks to show off his Italian language skills on the big screen in the latest installment of film franchise "Manuale d'amore". The Hollywood veteran is in final negotiations to join the cast of the third installment of the Italian romantic comedy, reports Variety.
De Niro, whose role will be partly spoken in Italian, will play a divorced American professor living in Rome if he accepts the project, which is scheduled to begin shooting in the Italian capital on September 24. It will be De Niro's first foreign-language venture since 1976, when he starred in Italian director Bernardo Bertolucci's 1900.
Robert De Niro will next be seen in Robert Rodriguez's "Machete", which will be released in the U.S. on September 3. Beside the drama movie, the actor will also be seen reprising his role as Jack Byrnes in comedy film "Little Fockers", which is slated for 2011 release.
- Beyonce Is Making $500K Nursery for Her Unborn Twins
- Mariah Carey Is Spending Too Much Money on Toyboy Bryan Tanaka
- Amber Rose Is Joining Secret Online Dating App
- 'Annabelle' Sequel Gets New Title
- Kim Kardashian Doesn't Want Her Daughter North West to Be Managed by Kris Jenner
- Anne Hathaway's Dress at 'Colossal' Premiere Is So Awkward She Couldn't Sit in It
- Jeremy Renner's Hawkeye May Appear in 'Ant-Man and the Wasp'
- Blac Chyna Believes That Rob Kardashian and Tyga Are Tag Teaming Against Her