Jamie Lynn Spears and Baby's Father Spark Reconciliation Rumors
Britney Spears' younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears has sparked rumors of a reunion with the father of her baby after they were spotted attending a Lady GaGa concert together. The former "Zoey 101" actress, 19, gave birth to Casey Aldridge's child, daughter Maddie, in 2008.
The couple announced plans to wed before calling off the engagement and splitting over the New Year. Jamie Lynn went on to date James Watson, a businessman 10 years her senior, but they broke up in May. Now the teenager is back with Aldridge, reports People.
A source says, "(They) are working on things between them." The couple enjoyed a double date with Britney and her agent boyfriend Jason Trawick on Wednesday night, August 11 when they checked out the "Poker Face" hitmaker in concert in Los Angeles.
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'
- Nicki Minaj Teases Music Video for David Guetta's 'Light My Body Up' With On-Set Photo
- Watch Little Mix's Dreamy Cover of Rihanna's 'Love on the Brain'
- 'Walking Dead' Alum Steven Yeun and Wife Joana Pak Share First Photo of Their Newborn Baby