Jamie Lynn Spears and Baby's Father Spark Reconciliation Rumors
Britney Spears' younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears has sparked rumors of a reunion with the father of her baby after they were spotted attending a Lady GaGa concert together. The former "Zoey 101" actress, 19, gave birth to Casey Aldridge's child, daughter Maddie, in 2008.
The couple announced plans to wed before calling off the engagement and splitting over the New Year. Jamie Lynn went on to date James Watson, a businessman 10 years her senior, but they broke up in May. Now the teenager is back with Aldridge, reports People.
A source says, "(They) are working on things between them." The couple enjoyed a double date with Britney and her agent boyfriend Jason Trawick on Wednesday night, August 11 when they checked out the "Poker Face" hitmaker in concert in Los Angeles.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked