Jamie Lynn Spears and Baby's Father Spark Reconciliation Rumors
Britney Spears' younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears has sparked rumors of a reunion with the father of her baby after they were spotted attending a Lady GaGa concert together. The former "Zoey 101" actress, 19, gave birth to Casey Aldridge's child, daughter Maddie, in 2008.
The couple announced plans to wed before calling off the engagement and splitting over the New Year. Jamie Lynn went on to date James Watson, a businessman 10 years her senior, but they broke up in May. Now the teenager is back with Aldridge, reports People.
A source says, "(They) are working on things between them." The couple enjoyed a double date with Britney and her agent boyfriend Jason Trawick on Wednesday night, August 11 when they checked out the "Poker Face" hitmaker in concert in Los Angeles.
More Jamie Lynn Spears News
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role