Jamie Lynn Spears and Baby's Father Spark Reconciliation Rumors
Britney Spears' younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears has sparked rumors of a reunion with the father of her baby after they were spotted attending a Lady GaGa concert together. The former "Zoey 101" actress, 19, gave birth to Casey Aldridge's child, daughter Maddie, in 2008.
The couple announced plans to wed before calling off the engagement and splitting over the New Year. Jamie Lynn went on to date James Watson, a businessman 10 years her senior, but they broke up in May. Now the teenager is back with Aldridge, reports People.
A source says, "(They) are working on things between them." The couple enjoyed a double date with Britney and her agent boyfriend Jason Trawick on Wednesday night, August 11 when they checked out the "Poker Face" hitmaker in concert in Los Angeles.
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3