Jamie Lynn Spears and Baby's Father Spark Reconciliation Rumors
Britney Spears' younger sister Jamie Lynn Spears has sparked rumors of a reunion with the father of her baby after they were spotted attending a Lady GaGa concert together. The former "Zoey 101" actress, 19, gave birth to Casey Aldridge's child, daughter Maddie, in 2008.
The couple announced plans to wed before calling off the engagement and splitting over the New Year. Jamie Lynn went on to date James Watson, a businessman 10 years her senior, but they broke up in May. Now the teenager is back with Aldridge, reports People.
A source says, "(They) are working on things between them." The couple enjoyed a double date with Britney and her agent boyfriend Jason Trawick on Wednesday night, August 11 when they checked out the "Poker Face" hitmaker in concert in Los Angeles.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'