Former KISS Member Vinnie Vincent Loses Bankruptcy Appeal
Former KISS star Vinnie Vincent has lost an appeal that could have helped him stave off bankruptcy following a court battle with his ex-bandmates. The guitarist, real name Vincent John Cusano, was barred from seeking bankruptcy protection from paying more than $81,000 (54,000 pound sterling) to Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons after unsuccessfully suing them for royalties in 1997.
In court, he alleged Simmons and Stanley owed him royalties for his work on 1983 album "Lick It Up", but a federal judge in Los Angeles ruled against him and awarded the defendants fees and costs amounting to $81,000. Vincent took the case to an appeals court, but lost, according to Courthouse News Service.
After parting ways with KISS, Vinnie Vincent formed Vinnie Vincent Invasion.
- Morgan Freeman Eyed to Join Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Film
- Get Your First Look at Tyler Hoechlin as Clark Kent on 'Supergirl'
- Taika Waititi Hints at Thanos' Connection to 'Thor: Ragnarok' in New Photo
- Lindsey Vonn Accidentally Flashes Underwear on the Red Carpet
- Rihanna Swarmed by Her Fans in 'Goodnight Gotham' Music Video
- Tony Parker Welcomes Second Child With Wife Axelle Francine
- Candice Swanepoel Bares Baby Bump While Posing Completely Naked in This Photo
- 'Sesame Street' Reconsiders Layoffs After Public Outcry, Actor Says