Former KISS Member Vinnie Vincent Loses Bankruptcy Appeal
Former KISS star Vinnie Vincent has lost an appeal that could have helped him stave off bankruptcy following a court battle with his ex-bandmates. The guitarist, real name Vincent John Cusano, was barred from seeking bankruptcy protection from paying more than $81,000 (54,000 pound sterling) to Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons after unsuccessfully suing them for royalties in 1997.
In court, he alleged Simmons and Stanley owed him royalties for his work on 1983 album "Lick It Up", but a federal judge in Los Angeles ruled against him and awarded the defendants fees and costs amounting to $81,000. Vincent took the case to an appeals court, but lost, according to Courthouse News Service.
After parting ways with KISS, Vinnie Vincent formed Vinnie Vincent Invasion.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?