Former KISS Member Vinnie Vincent Loses Bankruptcy Appeal
Former KISS star Vinnie Vincent has lost an appeal that could have helped him stave off bankruptcy following a court battle with his ex-bandmates. The guitarist, real name Vincent John Cusano, was barred from seeking bankruptcy protection from paying more than $81,000 (54,000 pound sterling) to Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons after unsuccessfully suing them for royalties in 1997.
In court, he alleged Simmons and Stanley owed him royalties for his work on 1983 album "Lick It Up", but a federal judge in Los Angeles ruled against him and awarded the defendants fees and costs amounting to $81,000. Vincent took the case to an appeals court, but lost, according to Courthouse News Service.
After parting ways with KISS, Vinnie Vincent formed Vinnie Vincent Invasion.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal