Former KISS Member Vinnie Vincent Loses Bankruptcy Appeal
Former KISS star Vinnie Vincent has lost an appeal that could have helped him stave off bankruptcy following a court battle with his ex-bandmates. The guitarist, real name Vincent John Cusano, was barred from seeking bankruptcy protection from paying more than $81,000 (54,000 pound sterling) to Paul Stanley and Gene Simmons after unsuccessfully suing them for royalties in 1997.
In court, he alleged Simmons and Stanley owed him royalties for his work on 1983 album "Lick It Up", but a federal judge in Los Angeles ruled against him and awarded the defendants fees and costs amounting to $81,000. Vincent took the case to an appeals court, but lost, according to Courthouse News Service.
After parting ways with KISS, Vinnie Vincent formed Vinnie Vincent Invasion.
- Taylor Swift Resurfaces With New Look in a Congratulatory Video for Russell Westbrook
- Pregnant Serena Williams Poses Nearly Nude for Vanity Fair
- Scott Disick Risks Liver Failure With His Binge Drinking Habit
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Series Finale Photos: Get First Look at Aria's Wedding Dress
- Is Khloe Kardashian Pregnant? Tristan Thompson Believes She Will Be the 'Best Mom'
- Insecure Kylie Jenner Thinks She's Ugly
- Beyonce Writes a Song About Her Newborn Twins, Plans to Release New Album Before Coachella 2018
- Gillian Anderson Goes Makeup-Free and Ditches Bra During Her Stay in Italy