Russell Brand: Noel Gallagher Was Like 'a Drunk Uncle'
Comedian Russell Brand was left cringing with embarrassment when he introduced movie co-star Jonah Hill to his best pal Noel Gallagher when the pair became embroiled in an argument moments after meeting. Brand had been excited for his "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Get Him to the Greek" co-star to talk to Gallagher after telling the actor how "nice" the rocker was.
But he was mortified when the Oasis star verbally attacked Hill, comparing the musician's rude behavior to a "drunk uncle". Hill explains, "I met him (Gallagher) once on Russell's radio show (in England) and somehow immediately got in an argument with him that I had nothing to do with! He was really surly."
Brand adds, "I was really embarrassed, 'cause I'd been telling him (Hill) how nice he was. He was like a drunk uncle."
More Russell Brand News
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Plan $10M Lawsuit to Silence Former Bodyguard