Russell Brand: Noel Gallagher Was Like 'a Drunk Uncle'
Comedian Russell Brand was left cringing with embarrassment when he introduced movie co-star Jonah Hill to his best pal Noel Gallagher when the pair became embroiled in an argument moments after meeting. Brand had been excited for his "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Get Him to the Greek" co-star to talk to Gallagher after telling the actor how "nice" the rocker was.
But he was mortified when the Oasis star verbally attacked Hill, comparing the musician's rude behavior to a "drunk uncle". Hill explains, "I met him (Gallagher) once on Russell's radio show (in England) and somehow immediately got in an argument with him that I had nothing to do with! He was really surly."
Brand adds, "I was really embarrassed, 'cause I'd been telling him (Hill) how nice he was. He was like a drunk uncle."
More Russell Brand News
- 'Game of Thrones' Stars Talk About the Bloodbath and Power Transfer in Season Finale
- Deadpool Makes Surprise Appearance in 'X-Men: Apocalypse' Japanese Trailer
- 50 Cent Arrested in the Caribbean for Saying 'Motherf**ker' at Music Festival
- Adele Burps While Taking Selfie With a Fan Onstage. See the Hilarious Video
- Rihanna Previews New Song 'Sledgehammer' From 'Star Trek Beyond'
- Mariah Carey Shows Off Bare Butts at Her DJ Debut in Las Vegas
- Justin Timberlake Attacked by Twitter Users for His Comment on Jesse Williams' BET Awards Speech
- Artist of the Week: Calvin Harris