Russell Brand: Noel Gallagher Was Like 'a Drunk Uncle'
Comedian Russell Brand was left cringing with embarrassment when he introduced movie co-star Jonah Hill to his best pal Noel Gallagher when the pair became embroiled in an argument moments after meeting. Brand had been excited for his "Forgetting Sarah Marshall" and "Get Him to the Greek" co-star to talk to Gallagher after telling the actor how "nice" the rocker was.
But he was mortified when the Oasis star verbally attacked Hill, comparing the musician's rude behavior to a "drunk uncle". Hill explains, "I met him (Gallagher) once on Russell's radio show (in England) and somehow immediately got in an argument with him that I had nothing to do with! He was really surly."
Brand adds, "I was really embarrassed, 'cause I'd been telling him (Hill) how nice he was. He was like a drunk uncle."
- Scott Disick Spotted Flirting With Sofia Richie on Yacht in Cannes
- Jaden Smith Accuses Canadian Hotel of Spiking His Food
- Alex Rodriguez Signs Deal With ABC News as Contributor
- Joaquin Phoenix and Diane Kruger Win Best Actor and Actress at Cannes 2017
- Miranda Kerr Marries Snapchat CEO Evan Spiegel in Backyard Ceremony
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega's London Play Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat