Katherine Heigl Heartbroken While Filming 'Life as We Know It'
Actress Katherine Heigl was left heartbroken on the set of new romantic comedy "Life as We Know It" - because she was spending more time with her baby co-stars than her own daughter Naleigh.
The blonde beauty adopted little Naleigh last September but she was forced to spend time away from home to shoot the movie soon afterwards - and the early separation proved to be a difficult one for the star.
She tells Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I was working with these gorgeous little triplets who play my child, (and) I was feeling bad I was spending more time with them than with my own kid. And that broke my heart."
Heigl stars alongside Josh Duhamel in the upcoming film, about two acquaintances who are forced to raise their mutual friends' baby when they are killed in a sudden car accident.
More Katherine Heigl News
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding