Katherine Heigl Heartbroken While Filming 'Life as We Know It'
Actress Katherine Heigl was left heartbroken on the set of new romantic comedy "Life as We Know It" - because she was spending more time with her baby co-stars than her own daughter Naleigh.
The blonde beauty adopted little Naleigh last September but she was forced to spend time away from home to shoot the movie soon afterwards - and the early separation proved to be a difficult one for the star.
She tells Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I was working with these gorgeous little triplets who play my child, (and) I was feeling bad I was spending more time with them than with my own kid. And that broke my heart."
Heigl stars alongside Josh Duhamel in the upcoming film, about two acquaintances who are forced to raise their mutual friends' baby when they are killed in a sudden car accident.
More Katherine Heigl News
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival