Katherine Heigl Heartbroken While Filming 'Life as We Know It'
Actress Katherine Heigl was left heartbroken on the set of new romantic comedy "Life as We Know It" - because she was spending more time with her baby co-stars than her own daughter Naleigh.
The blonde beauty adopted little Naleigh last September but she was forced to spend time away from home to shoot the movie soon afterwards - and the early separation proved to be a difficult one for the star.
She tells Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I was working with these gorgeous little triplets who play my child, (and) I was feeling bad I was spending more time with them than with my own kid. And that broke my heart."
Heigl stars alongside Josh Duhamel in the upcoming film, about two acquaintances who are forced to raise their mutual friends' baby when they are killed in a sudden car accident.
More Katherine Heigl News
- Megan Fox Steps Out for First Time Since Giving Birth to Her Third Child
- Amber Rose Says Julianne Hough Body Shamed Her With Her 'DWTS' Comment
- 'Wonder Woman' Writer Confirms Diana Prince Is 'Obviously' Bisexual
- Tyga May Have His Mom's Car Repossessed
- Get First Look at 'Outlander' Season 3
- Benedict Cumberbatch May Confirm Doctor Strange's Appearance in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Donald Trump Once Body-Shamed Kim Kardashian Too. This Is What He Said About Her
- Lena Dunham and Allison Williams Tearfully Say Goodbye to 'Girls' as Filming Wraps