Katherine Heigl Heartbroken While Filming 'Life as We Know It'
Actress Katherine Heigl was left heartbroken on the set of new romantic comedy "Life as We Know It" - because she was spending more time with her baby co-stars than her own daughter Naleigh.
The blonde beauty adopted little Naleigh last September but she was forced to spend time away from home to shoot the movie soon afterwards - and the early separation proved to be a difficult one for the star.
She tells Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I was working with these gorgeous little triplets who play my child, (and) I was feeling bad I was spending more time with them than with my own kid. And that broke my heart."
Heigl stars alongside Josh Duhamel in the upcoming film, about two acquaintances who are forced to raise their mutual friends' baby when they are killed in a sudden car accident.
More Katherine Heigl News
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West