Katherine Heigl Heartbroken While Filming 'Life as We Know It'
Actress Katherine Heigl was left heartbroken on the set of new romantic comedy "Life as We Know It" - because she was spending more time with her baby co-stars than her own daughter Naleigh.
The blonde beauty adopted little Naleigh last September but she was forced to spend time away from home to shoot the movie soon afterwards - and the early separation proved to be a difficult one for the star.
She tells Harper's Bazaar magazine, "I was working with these gorgeous little triplets who play my child, (and) I was feeling bad I was spending more time with them than with my own kid. And that broke my heart."
Heigl stars alongside Josh Duhamel in the upcoming film, about two acquaintances who are forced to raise their mutual friends' baby when they are killed in a sudden car accident.
- Harry Styles Stops His Concert to Pay Tribute to Victims of Manchester Bombing
- Jack Kesy Rumored to Play Tom Cassidy in 'Deadpool 2'
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts