Scarlett Johansson Wants to Make Third Album
Scarlett Johansson is keen to release more music - the actress wants to record her third album. The "Lost in Translation" star released a disc of Tom Waits covers "Anywhere I Lay My Head" in 2008, as well as 2009 album "Break Up", on which she collaborated with Pete Yorn.
And despite continuing her successful movie career, Johansson is eager to head back into the studio to record more tracks - but this time she wants to write her own songs for the record. She tells MTV News, "I would love to do another album. The spirit has not moved me yet in that direction, but I would never put that idea out. I had such an incredible time doing 'Break Up' and doing the Waits (covers) album that I think there might be something in there in the future."
"I mean, I love to do covers. Covers are fun. I'm a huge music lover, music collector, listener and all those things. I like to do covers 'cause I feel like I'm in the shower. I think I'd probably do original songs for sure."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Kylie Jenner Awkwardly Gets Turned Down When Trying to Carry Tyga's Son King Cairo
- Mandy Moore and Milo Ventimiglia Share Adorable 'This Is Us' Family Photos. See Who's Missing
- Ryan Reynolds Wants 'Deadpool' / 'Wolverine' Crossover to Happen
- Kanye West Sports Wedding Ring While Riding BMX Amid Kim Kardashian Divorce Rumors
- Watch Hailee Steinfeld, Fifth Harmony and More Perform at the 2016 Billboard Women in Music
- Reese Witherspoon Teams Up With Nick Kroll for EDM Rendition of 'Shake It Off'
- 'Puff the Magic Dragon' Gets Live-Action/Animated Hybrid Movie
- Mila Kunis Shows Impressive Post-Baby Body After Giving Birth to Son Dimitri