Scarlett Johansson Wants to Make Third Album
Scarlett Johansson is keen to release more music - the actress wants to record her third album. The "Lost in Translation" star released a disc of Tom Waits covers "Anywhere I Lay My Head" in 2008, as well as 2009 album "Break Up", on which she collaborated with Pete Yorn.
And despite continuing her successful movie career, Johansson is eager to head back into the studio to record more tracks - but this time she wants to write her own songs for the record. She tells MTV News, "I would love to do another album. The spirit has not moved me yet in that direction, but I would never put that idea out. I had such an incredible time doing 'Break Up' and doing the Waits (covers) album that I think there might be something in there in the future."
"I mean, I love to do covers. Covers are fun. I'm a huge music lover, music collector, listener and all those things. I like to do covers 'cause I feel like I'm in the shower. I think I'd probably do original songs for sure."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Katy Perry Unmasks Her Real Self in 'Witness' Video Teaser
- Johnny Depp and Javier Bardem Officially Join Tom Cruise in Universal's Monster Film 'Dark Universe'
- Angelina Jolie and Brad Pitt Are Ready to Start Co-Parenting Their 6 Kids
- Watch Lana Del Rey Get Cozy With The Weeknd in 'Lust for Life' Video
- Kylie Jenner Is 'Annoyed' That Ariel Winter Keeps Stealing Her Look
- Kris Jenner Wants Her Marriage With Caitlyn to Be Annulled
- The Chainsmokers Hints at Collaboration with BTS
- Super Junior Shows Off Strong Bond After Recent Meet-Up