Scarlett Johansson Wants to Make Third Album
Scarlett Johansson is keen to release more music - the actress wants to record her third album. The "Lost in Translation" star released a disc of Tom Waits covers "Anywhere I Lay My Head" in 2008, as well as 2009 album "Break Up", on which she collaborated with Pete Yorn.
And despite continuing her successful movie career, Johansson is eager to head back into the studio to record more tracks - but this time she wants to write her own songs for the record. She tells MTV News, "I would love to do another album. The spirit has not moved me yet in that direction, but I would never put that idea out. I had such an incredible time doing 'Break Up' and doing the Waits (covers) album that I think there might be something in there in the future."
"I mean, I love to do covers. Covers are fun. I'm a huge music lover, music collector, listener and all those things. I like to do covers 'cause I feel like I'm in the shower. I think I'd probably do original songs for sure."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked