Scarlett Johansson Wants to Make Third Album
Scarlett Johansson is keen to release more music - the actress wants to record her third album. The "Lost in Translation" star released a disc of Tom Waits covers "Anywhere I Lay My Head" in 2008, as well as 2009 album "Break Up", on which she collaborated with Pete Yorn.
And despite continuing her successful movie career, Johansson is eager to head back into the studio to record more tracks - but this time she wants to write her own songs for the record. She tells MTV News, "I would love to do another album. The spirit has not moved me yet in that direction, but I would never put that idea out. I had such an incredible time doing 'Break Up' and doing the Waits (covers) album that I think there might be something in there in the future."
"I mean, I love to do covers. Covers are fun. I'm a huge music lover, music collector, listener and all those things. I like to do covers 'cause I feel like I'm in the shower. I think I'd probably do original songs for sure."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant