Scarlett Johansson Wants to Make Third Album
Scarlett Johansson is keen to release more music - the actress wants to record her third album. The "Lost in Translation" star released a disc of Tom Waits covers "Anywhere I Lay My Head" in 2008, as well as 2009 album "Break Up", on which she collaborated with Pete Yorn.
And despite continuing her successful movie career, Johansson is eager to head back into the studio to record more tracks - but this time she wants to write her own songs for the record. She tells MTV News, "I would love to do another album. The spirit has not moved me yet in that direction, but I would never put that idea out. I had such an incredible time doing 'Break Up' and doing the Waits (covers) album that I think there might be something in there in the future."
"I mean, I love to do covers. Covers are fun. I'm a huge music lover, music collector, listener and all those things. I like to do covers 'cause I feel like I'm in the shower. I think I'd probably do original songs for sure."
More Scarlett Johansson News
- Ellen Pompeo Admits She Stays on 'Grey's Anatomy' Because of Her Age
- James McAvoy Is a Psychopath in 'Split' Trailer
- Kristen Stewart 'So Much Happier' With Girlfriend Alicia Cargile Than With Any Man
- Watch: Elizabeth Banks, Idina Menzel and More Stars Cover 'Fight Song' for Hillary Clinton
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke