Willie Nelson Delays His Tour Due to Scheduling Conflict
Fans of country legend Willie Nelson have been forced to wait another seven months to see their idol live after he postponed a series of concerts on his U.S. tour this week due to a "scheduling conflict".
The singer announced the six shows in early March and was scheduled to perform for fans in Wisconsin on Tuesday, March 23 and concluding in Iowa on Sunday, March 28. But Nelson canceled the dates at the last minute, citing "an unanticipated scheduling conflict".
The shows have now been rescheduled for October.
Earlier this year, Willie Nelson was also forced to call off his concert in North Carolina because of a hand injury. "We have just canceled tonight's performance in Kenansville, NC. Dad's hand (the one he had the carpal tunnel operation on) was in pain, too much to play his guitar... Doctors say to just give it a rest," his daughter announced the cancellation.
- Steven Tyler Confirms Aerosmith's 2017 Farewell Tour
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding