Willie Nelson Delays His Tour Due to Scheduling Conflict
Fans of country legend Willie Nelson have been forced to wait another seven months to see their idol live after he postponed a series of concerts on his U.S. tour this week due to a "scheduling conflict".
The singer announced the six shows in early March and was scheduled to perform for fans in Wisconsin on Tuesday, March 23 and concluding in Iowa on Sunday, March 28. But Nelson canceled the dates at the last minute, citing "an unanticipated scheduling conflict".
The shows have now been rescheduled for October.
Earlier this year, Willie Nelson was also forced to call off his concert in North Carolina because of a hand injury. "We have just canceled tonight's performance in Kenansville, NC. Dad's hand (the one he had the carpal tunnel operation on) was in pain, too much to play his guitar... Doctors say to just give it a rest," his daughter announced the cancellation.
- Khloe Kardashian Sparks Engagement Rumors After Spotted With Diamond Ring
- 'The Foreigner' Trailer: Jackie Chan Get Revenge on Pierce Brosnan
- Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Call It Quits
- Alleged Selena Gomez and Justin Bieber Collab 'Steal Our Love' Leaks Online
- New Couple Alert? Katy Perry and Chris Martin Are Spotted Holding Hands
- Super Junior's Leeteuk Gets Robbed in Switzerland
- Kardashian-Jenner Sisters Throw Surprise Birthday Party for Khloe
- Evidence of Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo's Rendezvous in Bali Revealed