Willie Nelson Delays His Tour Due to Scheduling Conflict
Fans of country legend Willie Nelson have been forced to wait another seven months to see their idol live after he postponed a series of concerts on his U.S. tour this week due to a "scheduling conflict".
The singer announced the six shows in early March and was scheduled to perform for fans in Wisconsin on Tuesday, March 23 and concluding in Iowa on Sunday, March 28. But Nelson canceled the dates at the last minute, citing "an unanticipated scheduling conflict".
The shows have now been rescheduled for October.
Earlier this year, Willie Nelson was also forced to call off his concert in North Carolina because of a hand injury. "We have just canceled tonight's performance in Kenansville, NC. Dad's hand (the one he had the carpal tunnel operation on) was in pain, too much to play his guitar... Doctors say to just give it a rest," his daughter announced the cancellation.
- 'Suicide Squad' Director Addresses Joker Fan Theory
- Blac Chyna Gets Love From Kim While Attending a Kardashian Family Event Sans Rob
- Khloe Kardashian Slams Donald Trump as Elizabeth Banks Likens Him to 'Hunger Games' Character
- Not a Wise Spender, Kylie Jenner Is Reportedly Nearly Broke
- 'Suicide Squad' Star Ike Barinholtz Welcomes Second Baby With Wife
- T.J. Miller Parties Hard in First 'Office Christmas Party' Trailer
- Watch Stephen Colbert Crash and Get Kicked Off DNC Stage During 'Hunger Games' Spoof
- Kendall Jenner on Freeing Her Nipples: 'I Don't See What the Big Deal Is'