Willie Nelson Delays His Tour Due to Scheduling Conflict
Fans of country legend Willie Nelson have been forced to wait another seven months to see their idol live after he postponed a series of concerts on his U.S. tour this week due to a "scheduling conflict".
The singer announced the six shows in early March and was scheduled to perform for fans in Wisconsin on Tuesday, March 23 and concluding in Iowa on Sunday, March 28. But Nelson canceled the dates at the last minute, citing "an unanticipated scheduling conflict".
The shows have now been rescheduled for October.
Earlier this year, Willie Nelson was also forced to call off his concert in North Carolina because of a hand injury. "We have just canceled tonight's performance in Kenansville, NC. Dad's hand (the one he had the carpal tunnel operation on) was in pain, too much to play his guitar... Doctors say to just give it a rest," his daughter announced the cancellation.
- Kim Kardashian Endorses Hillary Clinton, Shuts Down Rumor That She Votes for Donald Trump
- Angelina Jolie and Her Kids Move Into Rental House Amid Brad Pitt Divorce
- Find Out the Gender of Olivia Wilde's Second Child With Jason Sudeikis!
- Orlando Bloom and Malin Akerman Have Steamy Threesome on Netflix's 'Easy'
- Megan Hilty and Brian Gallagher Expecting Their Second Child
- Marion Cotillard's Partner Breaks Silence on Brad Pitt Affair Rumors
- Julia Roberts to Play PTA Mom Framed for Drug Possession in True-Story Movie
- Pippa Middleton's Private Photos Stolen After Her iCloud Got Hacked