Daniel Craig Sparks Secret Marriage Report With Longterm Girlfriend
Daniel Craig has sparked rumors he's secretly married his longterm girlfriend after the British actor was spotted wearing a ring on his wedding finger. The "James Bond" star has been dating Satsuki Mitchell for six years, but has always refused to comment on his personal life.
Gossips were sent into a frenzy earlier this week when Craig was seen strolling through Brentwood, California wearing a gold band on his left hand, and insiders are convinced he and Mitchell are now husband and wife. A source tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "We all suspect they have got married. He has always said Satsuki is the one but he didn't want a big showbiz wedding, that would be his worst nightmare. He's very private."
The couple was rumored to have become engaged in 2008 after Mitchell was seen sporting a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
More Daniel Craig News
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified