Daniel Craig Sparks Secret Marriage Report With Longterm Girlfriend
Daniel Craig has sparked rumors he's secretly married his longterm girlfriend after the British actor was spotted wearing a ring on his wedding finger. The "James Bond" star has been dating Satsuki Mitchell for six years, but has always refused to comment on his personal life.
Gossips were sent into a frenzy earlier this week when Craig was seen strolling through Brentwood, California wearing a gold band on his left hand, and insiders are convinced he and Mitchell are now husband and wife. A source tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "We all suspect they have got married. He has always said Satsuki is the one but he didn't want a big showbiz wedding, that would be his worst nightmare. He's very private."
The couple was rumored to have become engaged in 2008 after Mitchell was seen sporting a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
More Daniel Craig News
- 'The Bachelor' Recap: Corinne Can't Have 'a Normal Relationship', Nick Picks Top Three
- A Little Too Early? Kourtney Kardashian Lets 4-Year-Old Daughter Penelope Wear a Lip Ring
- 'Gossip Girl' Alum Penn Badgley Marries Domino Kirke in Brooklyn Courthouse
- 'Dancing with the Stars': 'Glee' Star Heather Morris Joins Season 24, Some Pairings Are Revealed
- DJ Khaled Films Top Secret Video With Justin Bieber, Chance The Rapper and More
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards