Daniel Craig Sparks Secret Marriage Report With Longterm Girlfriend
Daniel Craig has sparked rumors he's secretly married his longterm girlfriend after the British actor was spotted wearing a ring on his wedding finger. The "James Bond" star has been dating Satsuki Mitchell for six years, but has always refused to comment on his personal life.
Gossips were sent into a frenzy earlier this week when Craig was seen strolling through Brentwood, California wearing a gold band on his left hand, and insiders are convinced he and Mitchell are now husband and wife. A source tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "We all suspect they have got married. He has always said Satsuki is the one but he didn't want a big showbiz wedding, that would be his worst nightmare. He's very private."
The couple was rumored to have become engaged in 2008 after Mitchell was seen sporting a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
- Pro Dancers of 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 23 Revealed
- Meek Mill Infuriated Drake After He Tried to Block Canadian Rapper From Partying in Philly
- Vin Diesel Thinks The Rock 'Shined' Amid 'Fast and Furious 8' On-Set Beef
- Is He Sorry? Justin Bieber Reunites With Sofia Richie Ahead of Her 18th Birthday
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Ryan Lochte's Robbery Claims, Spoofs His Interview With Matt Lauer
- Watch Helen Mirren Perfectly Handle a Sexist Interviewer 40 Years Ago
- Early Concept Art of 'Captain America: Civil War' Sees Ant-Man Fighting the Cap
- James Harden's Signature Shoes Are So Bad That People Make Fun of Them. Read the Funny Ones