Daniel Craig Sparks Secret Marriage Report With Longterm Girlfriend
Daniel Craig has sparked rumors he's secretly married his longterm girlfriend after the British actor was spotted wearing a ring on his wedding finger. The "James Bond" star has been dating Satsuki Mitchell for six years, but has always refused to comment on his personal life.
Gossips were sent into a frenzy earlier this week when Craig was seen strolling through Brentwood, California wearing a gold band on his left hand, and insiders are convinced he and Mitchell are now husband and wife. A source tells Britain's Daily Mail newspaper, "We all suspect they have got married. He has always said Satsuki is the one but he didn't want a big showbiz wedding, that would be his worst nightmare. He's very private."
The couple was rumored to have become engaged in 2008 after Mitchell was seen sporting a diamond ring on her wedding finger.
More Daniel Craig News
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Heading to 'SNL' as First-Time Host
- 'Lion King' Gets a Remake From Disney and Jon Favreau
- Robin Hood Confirmed to Return for 'Once Upon a Time' Season 6
- New David Bowie Greatest Hits Album Announced
- The Flash Reunites With Jay Garrick, Teams Up With Tom Felton's Character in Season 3 Photos
- 'Doctor Strange' IMAX Trailer Unveils Avengers Ties. Also Get Details About Rachel McAdams' Role