Leonardo DiCaprio Puts Bar Refaeli After Acting Career
Leonardo DiCaprio has played down fresh reports he is engaged to supermodel Bar Refaeli - insisting he is too focused on his Hollywood career to settle down. The on/off couple has been dogged by marriage rumors since it started dating in 2005. The stars split briefly in 2009 but reunited months later.
On Monday, February 15, German newspaper Bild sparked fresh speculation the pair was set to exchange vows after publishing photos of Refaeli wearing a gold band on her ring finger. DiCaprio's close pals shot down the rumors, calling the claims "not true", and the "Titanic" star admits he isn't looking to marry until his acting career dries up.
He says, "The truth is I'm very lucky to be in the position I'm in and I don't want to look back at this time and say I didn't take advantage of that. And if other stuff (a family) happens to come along in a natural progression, so be it."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO
- Miley Cyrus Talks Engagement Ring That She Puts Back on After Liam Hemsworth Reconciliation
- Raven-Symone to Leave 'The View' For 'That's So Raven' Spin-Off
- Bella Hadid Set to Make Her Victoria's Secret Debut, Gigi Hadid Confirmed to Return
- 'Game of Thrones' Set Pics: Look Who's Also Back for Season 7!
- Are They Really Dating? Drake Already Introduces Taylor Swift to His Mom
- Ouch, It Looks Painful! Hugh Jackman Suffers Gunshot Wounds in New 'Logan' Image