Leonardo DiCaprio Puts Bar Refaeli After Acting Career
Leonardo DiCaprio has played down fresh reports he is engaged to supermodel Bar Refaeli - insisting he is too focused on his Hollywood career to settle down. The on/off couple has been dogged by marriage rumors since it started dating in 2005. The stars split briefly in 2009 but reunited months later.
On Monday, February 15, German newspaper Bild sparked fresh speculation the pair was set to exchange vows after publishing photos of Refaeli wearing a gold band on her ring finger. DiCaprio's close pals shot down the rumors, calling the claims "not true", and the "Titanic" star admits he isn't looking to marry until his acting career dries up.
He says, "The truth is I'm very lucky to be in the position I'm in and I don't want to look back at this time and say I didn't take advantage of that. And if other stuff (a family) happens to come along in a natural progression, so be it."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic
- Selena Gomez Spotted Lip Syncing to The Weeknd's Songs at His Show in Toronto
- Orlando Bloom's Naked Photo Is Spread All Over Hollywood
- Miley Cyrus and Liam Hemsworth Are Reportedly Trying for Twins
- Kim Kardashian Is Jealous of Kourtney's Banging Bikini Body
- From Jail to Cannes! 'Hot Felon' Jeremy Meeks Partying With Nicki Minaj at amfAR Gala