Leonardo DiCaprio Puts Bar Refaeli After Acting Career
Leonardo DiCaprio has played down fresh reports he is engaged to supermodel Bar Refaeli - insisting he is too focused on his Hollywood career to settle down. The on/off couple has been dogged by marriage rumors since it started dating in 2005. The stars split briefly in 2009 but reunited months later.
On Monday, February 15, German newspaper Bild sparked fresh speculation the pair was set to exchange vows after publishing photos of Refaeli wearing a gold band on her ring finger. DiCaprio's close pals shot down the rumors, calling the claims "not true", and the "Titanic" star admits he isn't looking to marry until his acting career dries up.
He says, "The truth is I'm very lucky to be in the position I'm in and I don't want to look back at this time and say I didn't take advantage of that. And if other stuff (a family) happens to come along in a natural progression, so be it."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Ex-Pussycat Doll Ashley Roberts 'Flirting' With Brooklyn Beckham at BRITs After-Party
- Scarlett Johansson to Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the Fifth Time
- Listen to Jason Derulo's New Tropical Song 'Swalla' Ft. Nicki Minaj and Ty Dolla $ign
- Beyonce and Caitlyn Jenner React to Donald Trump's Anti-Transgender Policy
- 'Sons of Anarchy' Spin-Off 'Mayans MC' Casts JD Pardo as Leading Man
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Casting Scoops: Simone Biles and Mr. T to Compete in Season 24
- Matt Reeves Is Officially Announced to Direct 'The Batman', Ben Affleck Reacts
- Robert De Niro Has a Blowout Fight With Wife Grace Hightower