Leonardo DiCaprio Puts Bar Refaeli After Acting Career
Leonardo DiCaprio has played down fresh reports he is engaged to supermodel Bar Refaeli - insisting he is too focused on his Hollywood career to settle down. The on/off couple has been dogged by marriage rumors since it started dating in 2005. The stars split briefly in 2009 but reunited months later.
On Monday, February 15, German newspaper Bild sparked fresh speculation the pair was set to exchange vows after publishing photos of Refaeli wearing a gold band on her ring finger. DiCaprio's close pals shot down the rumors, calling the claims "not true", and the "Titanic" star admits he isn't looking to marry until his acting career dries up.
He says, "The truth is I'm very lucky to be in the position I'm in and I don't want to look back at this time and say I didn't take advantage of that. And if other stuff (a family) happens to come along in a natural progression, so be it."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- LOL! Prince Harry Hilariously Photobombs 'ANTM' Star Winnie Harlow's Picture
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident