Leonardo DiCaprio Puts Bar Refaeli After Acting Career
Leonardo DiCaprio has played down fresh reports he is engaged to supermodel Bar Refaeli - insisting he is too focused on his Hollywood career to settle down. The on/off couple has been dogged by marriage rumors since it started dating in 2005. The stars split briefly in 2009 but reunited months later.
On Monday, February 15, German newspaper Bild sparked fresh speculation the pair was set to exchange vows after publishing photos of Refaeli wearing a gold band on her ring finger. DiCaprio's close pals shot down the rumors, calling the claims "not true", and the "Titanic" star admits he isn't looking to marry until his acting career dries up.
He says, "The truth is I'm very lucky to be in the position I'm in and I don't want to look back at this time and say I didn't take advantage of that. And if other stuff (a family) happens to come along in a natural progression, so be it."
More Leonardo DiCaprio News
- Gwen Stefani and Blake Shelton Hold Off Marriage: They're Just Happily Dating
- Mariah Carey Enjoying Birthday Beach Getaway With Bryan Tanaka - See the Romantic Pic!
- Maksim Chmerkovskiy Sidelined From 'DWTS' Due to Injury. Watch How He Hurt His Calf
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Nipples in Sheer Bra for Love Magazine
- Kanye West in Talks to Join Revival of 'American Idol'
- Midlife Crisis? Leonardo DiCaprio Will Do Anything to Stay Young
- Harry Styles Is 'Terrified' His Debut Solo Single Will Not Sell
- Kim Kardashian Drops Baby Bombshell to Save 'KUWTK' Ratings