Kaley Cuoco Almost Costs Johnny Galecki His Life
Actress Kaley Cuoco is struggling win back the support of producers behind her hit U.S. TV series "The Big Bang Theory" - after she "almost killed" co-star Johnny Galecki in a motor accident. Cuoco admits she loves being behind the wheel, even though she's a bad driver. She tells America's Maxim magazine, "I've had so many (accidents), I can't even count."
But one dangerous crash with Galecki in the rear seat of a scooter almost ended in tragedy - and now show producers don't trust Cuoco when she gets in the driver's seat. She explains, "(One) time I was driving a Vespa in the Dominican Republic with my castmate Johnny Galecki on the back like a little b**ch."
"I ran us right into the wall, and he went flying. I almost killed Johnny Galecki. I'm dead serous. I don't think the producers realize how much trouble I've been getting into. I want to take motorcycle lessons, but I don't know if anyone will let me at this point."
- Oscars 2017: 'La La Land' Leads With 14 Nods, 7 Black Actors Are Among 20 Acting Nominees
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'