Kaley Cuoco Almost Costs Johnny Galecki His Life
Actress Kaley Cuoco is struggling win back the support of producers behind her hit U.S. TV series "The Big Bang Theory" - after she "almost killed" co-star Johnny Galecki in a motor accident. Cuoco admits she loves being behind the wheel, even though she's a bad driver. She tells America's Maxim magazine, "I've had so many (accidents), I can't even count."
But one dangerous crash with Galecki in the rear seat of a scooter almost ended in tragedy - and now show producers don't trust Cuoco when she gets in the driver's seat. She explains, "(One) time I was driving a Vespa in the Dominican Republic with my castmate Johnny Galecki on the back like a little b**ch."
"I ran us right into the wall, and he went flying. I almost killed Johnny Galecki. I'm dead serous. I don't think the producers realize how much trouble I've been getting into. I want to take motorcycle lessons, but I don't know if anyone will let me at this point."
More Kaley Cuoco News
- Oscar Accountants Issue an Apology Over Best Picture Blunder
- Halle Berry Rocks Big Curly Locks at the Academy Awards
- 'Batman v Superman', 'Hillary's America' Are Top Losers at Razzie Awards
- Nicole Kidman Passionately Kisses Keith Urban as He Naughtily Grabs Her Bum on Oscars' Red Carpet
- 'The Walking Dead' 7.12 Sneak Peeks: More Guns, More People, More Time
- President Donald Trump to Skip White House Correspondents' Dinner Following Tension With Press
- 'Cars 3' New Extended Teaser Introduces the Next Generation of Racers
- Lea Michele Gets Naked in Bed With a Guy Before Oscars