Kaley Cuoco Almost Costs Johnny Galecki His Life
Actress Kaley Cuoco is struggling win back the support of producers behind her hit U.S. TV series "The Big Bang Theory" - after she "almost killed" co-star Johnny Galecki in a motor accident. Cuoco admits she loves being behind the wheel, even though she's a bad driver. She tells America's Maxim magazine, "I've had so many (accidents), I can't even count."
But one dangerous crash with Galecki in the rear seat of a scooter almost ended in tragedy - and now show producers don't trust Cuoco when she gets in the driver's seat. She explains, "(One) time I was driving a Vespa in the Dominican Republic with my castmate Johnny Galecki on the back like a little b**ch."
"I ran us right into the wall, and he went flying. I almost killed Johnny Galecki. I'm dead serous. I don't think the producers realize how much trouble I've been getting into. I want to take motorcycle lessons, but I don't know if anyone will let me at this point."
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'
- Victim's Relative Says Chris Soules Fatal Car Crash 'Was Just a Freak Accident'
- Tarek El Moussa and Christina Put Divorce on Hold to Focus on Their Show
- Kendra Wilkinson Is Slammed by Farrah Abraham on 'Marriage Boot Camp' Promo
- Caitlyn Jenner Claps Back at Kris Jenner Over Harsh Comment About Caitlyn's New Memoir
- HyunA Gets Slammed for Saying That Skin Exposure on Stage Should Be Justified