Kaley Cuoco Almost Costs Johnny Galecki His Life
Actress Kaley Cuoco is struggling win back the support of producers behind her hit U.S. TV series "The Big Bang Theory" - after she "almost killed" co-star Johnny Galecki in a motor accident. Cuoco admits she loves being behind the wheel, even though she's a bad driver. She tells America's Maxim magazine, "I've had so many (accidents), I can't even count."
But one dangerous crash with Galecki in the rear seat of a scooter almost ended in tragedy - and now show producers don't trust Cuoco when she gets in the driver's seat. She explains, "(One) time I was driving a Vespa in the Dominican Republic with my castmate Johnny Galecki on the back like a little b**ch."
"I ran us right into the wall, and he went flying. I almost killed Johnny Galecki. I'm dead serous. I don't think the producers realize how much trouble I've been getting into. I want to take motorcycle lessons, but I don't know if anyone will let me at this point."
More Kaley Cuoco News
- 'Full House' Creator Buys Original Tanner House in San Francisco for $4M
- Mandy Moore Talks About Her Lesbian Mother and Gay Brothers
- 'Good Girls Revolt' Canned by Amazon After One Season Only
- Kristen Stewart Racing Through L.A. in Rolling Stones' 'Ride 'Em on Down' Video
- Anderson Cooper Was Once Set Up With Andy Cohen, but Turned It Down
- Justin Bieber Spotted Reuniting, Holding Hands With Hailey Baldwin in Los Angeles
- Kid Cudi Teams Up With Travis Scott for 'Baptized in Fire', Reveals the Release Date of New Album
- Michael Fassbender Engages in Epic Carriage Chase in Extended 'Assassin's Creed' Clip