Kim Cattrall: No Regret for Not Having Kids
"Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall has no regrets about ending up single and childless at 53. The actress has been married three times, with her last divorce in 2004 after a six-year union with audio designer Mark Levinson.
Her last relationship, with chef Alan Wyse, came to an end in 2009 and Cattrall blamed her romance woes on her heavy workload. But the star is adamant she's learned to love life as a single woman - even though she's missed out on starting a family.
She tells Britain's Evening Standard newspaper, "I don't regret (not having children). It's fine, it really is. I'm a pretty good auntie and I have a lot of friends with kids. At the end of the day I like to go home and be quiet and have time to relax."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival