Kim Cattrall: No Regret for Not Having Kids
"Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall has no regrets about ending up single and childless at 53. The actress has been married three times, with her last divorce in 2004 after a six-year union with audio designer Mark Levinson.
Her last relationship, with chef Alan Wyse, came to an end in 2009 and Cattrall blamed her romance woes on her heavy workload. But the star is adamant she's learned to love life as a single woman - even though she's missed out on starting a family.
She tells Britain's Evening Standard newspaper, "I don't regret (not having children). It's fine, it really is. I'm a pretty good auntie and I have a lot of friends with kids. At the end of the day I like to go home and be quiet and have time to relax."
- Katy Perry Crowd-Surfing Twice at Glastonbury 2017
- Blac Chyna Involved in Car Accident
- Kelly Osbourne Shows Her Derriere While Struggling to Get Out of Her Dress
- Kendall Jenner Looks Unrecognizable in Her Latest Instagram Pictures
- Heidi Klum's Boyfriend Vito Schabel Spotted Kissing Another Woman in London
- Angelina Jolie Is Worrying That Brad Pitt Will Get More Custody
- Amanda Bynes Steps Out for Shopping in Beverly Hills
- Gal Gadot Is Already Planning for Baby No. 3