Kim Cattrall: No Regret for Not Having Kids
"Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall has no regrets about ending up single and childless at 53. The actress has been married three times, with her last divorce in 2004 after a six-year union with audio designer Mark Levinson.
Her last relationship, with chef Alan Wyse, came to an end in 2009 and Cattrall blamed her romance woes on her heavy workload. But the star is adamant she's learned to love life as a single woman - even though she's missed out on starting a family.
She tells Britain's Evening Standard newspaper, "I don't regret (not having children). It's fine, it really is. I'm a pretty good auntie and I have a lot of friends with kids. At the end of the day I like to go home and be quiet and have time to relax."
- 'Supernatural' Casts David Haydn-Jones as a Mysterious Character
- Lin-Manuel Miranda Releases Tribute Rap for 'The West Wing'
- Kim Kardashian, Kylie and Kendall Jenner Dolled Up for 'Ocean's Eight' Cameo Filming
- Amanda Seyfried Dishes on Upcoming Low-Key Wedding to Thomas Sadoski
- Harley Quinn Might Appear on 'Gotham' Earlier Than Expected
- Soulja Boy Takes a Shot at Chris Brown, 50 Cent, Mike Tyson on New Song 'Stop Playing with Me'
- Is Tina Fey Making 'Mean Girls 2' Without Lindsay Lohan?
- Lady GaGa Builds a Dance Floor in Her Backyard, Shares Crazy Idea for Super Bowl Performance