Kim Cattrall: No Regret for Not Having Kids
"Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall has no regrets about ending up single and childless at 53. The actress has been married three times, with her last divorce in 2004 after a six-year union with audio designer Mark Levinson.
Her last relationship, with chef Alan Wyse, came to an end in 2009 and Cattrall blamed her romance woes on her heavy workload. But the star is adamant she's learned to love life as a single woman - even though she's missed out on starting a family.
She tells Britain's Evening Standard newspaper, "I don't regret (not having children). It's fine, it really is. I'm a pretty good auntie and I have a lot of friends with kids. At the end of the day I like to go home and be quiet and have time to relax."
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie