Kim Cattrall: No Regret for Not Having Kids
"Sex and the City" star Kim Cattrall has no regrets about ending up single and childless at 53. The actress has been married three times, with her last divorce in 2004 after a six-year union with audio designer Mark Levinson.
Her last relationship, with chef Alan Wyse, came to an end in 2009 and Cattrall blamed her romance woes on her heavy workload. But the star is adamant she's learned to love life as a single woman - even though she's missed out on starting a family.
She tells Britain's Evening Standard newspaper, "I don't regret (not having children). It's fine, it really is. I'm a pretty good auntie and I have a lot of friends with kids. At the end of the day I like to go home and be quiet and have time to relax."
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour