Stephen Baldwin Entrusts His Wife in Children Upbringing
Stephen Baldwin relies on his wife Kennya to take over main parenting duties in their household - because he believes women make better guardians. The "Usual Suspects" star, who has two teenage daughters with his Brazilian partner, admits he missed out on large parts of his kids' early years while away on movie sets.
But he insists Kennya is better equipped to look after the girls - because she's much more patient. Appearing on U.K. talk show "Loose Women", Baldwin explains, "No (I'm not hands-on). I don't care if this just sounds obvious - women are smarter than men. They have more wisdom, they have more patience. Men are beasts and women are beast-lovers, isn't that something, how that works?"
He adds, "I'll be honest. In the first year, (I was) extremely hands-on. I love my kids. But then with work and everything (I am away). But I have always brought my wife and children with me on location wherever I go. Because that's the way I was raised, I'm the youngest of six kids. My dad was a schoolteacher and it was a pretty normal upbringing."
- Lisa Marie Presley's Kids in State Custody After Indecent Child Pics Found on Ex's Computer
- Samuel L. Jackson Hints at Nick Fury's Appearance in 'Captain Marvel'
- Aaron Carter Responds to Racism Accusation After Onstage Brawl
- Angelina Jolie Takes Her 6 Kids to Cambodia Amid Brad Pitt Divorce and Custody Drama
- Zoe Saldana Gives Birth to Baby No. 3 With Marco Perego
- Royal Showdown! Kate Middleton Reportedly Feuding With Meghan Markle
- Camila Cabello Is 'Dying' to Enlist Taylor Swift for Debut Solo Album
- Donald Glover to Play Simba in 'The Lion King' Remake