Stephen Baldwin Entrusts His Wife in Children Upbringing
Stephen Baldwin relies on his wife Kennya to take over main parenting duties in their household - because he believes women make better guardians. The "Usual Suspects" star, who has two teenage daughters with his Brazilian partner, admits he missed out on large parts of his kids' early years while away on movie sets.
But he insists Kennya is better equipped to look after the girls - because she's much more patient. Appearing on U.K. talk show "Loose Women", Baldwin explains, "No (I'm not hands-on). I don't care if this just sounds obvious - women are smarter than men. They have more wisdom, they have more patience. Men are beasts and women are beast-lovers, isn't that something, how that works?"
He adds, "I'll be honest. In the first year, (I was) extremely hands-on. I love my kids. But then with work and everything (I am away). But I have always brought my wife and children with me on location wherever I go. Because that's the way I was raised, I'm the youngest of six kids. My dad was a schoolteacher and it was a pretty normal upbringing."
- Ex-Sistar Member Bora Is Dating Big Star's Feeldog
- The Obamas' Balinese Vacation Pictures: See the Family During Temple Visit and Rafting
- Ritz-Carlton Responds After Leslie Jones Accused It of Racism
- Elle Fanning Turns Her Dream Into Reality in New 'Leap!' Trailer
- This Is What Bella Thorne Does When Asked If Scott Disick Is a Sex Addict
- Bye Exes Feud! Nicki Minaj Is 'Happily Moving On' With Nas
- Jay-Z Shares '4:44' Dramatic Trailer Titled 'Kill Jay Z'
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too