Stephen Baldwin Entrusts His Wife in Children Upbringing
Stephen Baldwin relies on his wife Kennya to take over main parenting duties in their household - because he believes women make better guardians. The "Usual Suspects" star, who has two teenage daughters with his Brazilian partner, admits he missed out on large parts of his kids' early years while away on movie sets.
But he insists Kennya is better equipped to look after the girls - because she's much more patient. Appearing on U.K. talk show "Loose Women", Baldwin explains, "No (I'm not hands-on). I don't care if this just sounds obvious - women are smarter than men. They have more wisdom, they have more patience. Men are beasts and women are beast-lovers, isn't that something, how that works?"
He adds, "I'll be honest. In the first year, (I was) extremely hands-on. I love my kids. But then with work and everything (I am away). But I have always brought my wife and children with me on location wherever I go. Because that's the way I was raised, I'm the youngest of six kids. My dad was a schoolteacher and it was a pretty normal upbringing."
- Jeremih Allegedly Sends a Body Double to Perform for Him in Houston
- Twitter Trolls Respond to Amy Schumer's 'Barbie' Casting With Fat-Shaming Comments
- Kylie Jenner Braves the Cold Weather in Racy Bikini in These Pics
- Naked Jai Courtney Chased 'Suicide Squad' Director Around on Set. See the NSFW Photo!
- Robert Pattinson Is Proud of Kristen Stewart and Is 'Super Impressed' With Her Rolling Stones Video
- Lady GaGa Wants Fans to Join Her at Super Bowl Halftime Show
- Supergirl to Battle Superman's Villain Mr. Mxyzptlk This Season
- J. Cole Disses Fellow Rappers on New Song 'False Prophet'