Stephen Baldwin Entrusts His Wife in Children Upbringing
Stephen Baldwin relies on his wife Kennya to take over main parenting duties in their household - because he believes women make better guardians. The "Usual Suspects" star, who has two teenage daughters with his Brazilian partner, admits he missed out on large parts of his kids' early years while away on movie sets.
But he insists Kennya is better equipped to look after the girls - because she's much more patient. Appearing on U.K. talk show "Loose Women", Baldwin explains, "No (I'm not hands-on). I don't care if this just sounds obvious - women are smarter than men. They have more wisdom, they have more patience. Men are beasts and women are beast-lovers, isn't that something, how that works?"
He adds, "I'll be honest. In the first year, (I was) extremely hands-on. I love my kids. But then with work and everything (I am away). But I have always brought my wife and children with me on location wherever I go. Because that's the way I was raised, I'm the youngest of six kids. My dad was a schoolteacher and it was a pretty normal upbringing."
- Comic-Con: 'Game of Thrones' Teases Season 7 With Production Video
- 'Kong: Skull Island' Poster Reveals First Look at the Beastly King
- Amber Rose Defends Kanye West Amid Taylor Swift Feud, but Begs Him to 'Stay out of the News'
- Comic-Con: Check Out 'The Walking Dead' Season 7 and 'Fear the Walking Dead' Season 2B Trailers
- 'The Bachelor' Star Chris Soules' Ex Whitney Bischoff Is Engaged Again
- Comic-Con: 'Scream Queens' Stars Share Details of Season 2, Colton Haynes' Cast in Mystery Role
- Dakota Johnson Channels 'Fifty Shades' Character in This Provocative Photo
- Celine Dion Slays Her Impressions of Rihanna, Cher and Sia on 'Tonight Show'