Stephen Baldwin Entrusts His Wife in Children Upbringing
Stephen Baldwin relies on his wife Kennya to take over main parenting duties in their household - because he believes women make better guardians. The "Usual Suspects" star, who has two teenage daughters with his Brazilian partner, admits he missed out on large parts of his kids' early years while away on movie sets.
But he insists Kennya is better equipped to look after the girls - because she's much more patient. Appearing on U.K. talk show "Loose Women", Baldwin explains, "No (I'm not hands-on). I don't care if this just sounds obvious - women are smarter than men. They have more wisdom, they have more patience. Men are beasts and women are beast-lovers, isn't that something, how that works?"
He adds, "I'll be honest. In the first year, (I was) extremely hands-on. I love my kids. But then with work and everything (I am away). But I have always brought my wife and children with me on location wherever I go. Because that's the way I was raised, I'm the youngest of six kids. My dad was a schoolteacher and it was a pretty normal upbringing."
- 'Rogue One' Releases More New Photos. Also Get Detail of Mon Mothma's Bigger Role
- Taylor Swift Flies to U.K. to Meet Tom Hiddleston's Mom. See Picture of Their Happy Outing
- 'Game of Thrones' Season Finale Won't Slow Down the Pace, People Will Die
- Audrina Patridge and Fiance Welcome Baby Girl Kirra Max
- Getting Married? Tyga Calls Kylie Jenner His 'Wifey'
- Christina Aguilera Performs 'Change' on 'Jimmy Kimmel Live!' to Support Orlando
- Justin Bieber's Music Video Vixen Xenia Deli, 26, Marries 62-Year-Old Man in Lavish Wedding
- Mariah Carey Reportedly Wants to Withhold Sex Before Her Wedding