Ashlee Simpson to Take a Break Post 'Chicago'
Ashlee Simpson is planning a career break when she finishes her stint in the Broadway musical "Chicago" - so she can concentrate on looking after her son. The singer-turned-actress is currently appearing as Roxie Hart in the New York production but she will hang up her dancing shoes next month, in February, to make way for ex-Destiny's Child star Michelle Williams (II).
And Simpson is looking forward to her hiatus - so she can spend more time with Bronx Mowgli, her one-year-old son with Fall Out Boy rocker Pete Wentz. She tells Access Hollywood, "We'll see what's next, but I'm gonna have some mommy time and take a little break."
"I've had a blast here doing 'Chicago'. It's been wonderful and to be on stage in Broadway, that was always a dream of mine, so it's been great. I've got two weeks left and I've really enjoyed it and I'm ready to get back home."
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'