Jerry O'Connell Goes to Southwestern University for Mastering Law
Actor Jerry O'Connell has enrolled at a California university to study law. O'Connell, 35, studied film at New York University in the 90s and is keen to further his educational achievements.
Now he's taking courses at Southwestern University in Los Angeles. But O'Connell admits his studies are proving to be a bigger challenge than he thought. He says, "I went to Southwestern Law thinking, here I am, I'm older, I'm going back to school, I played a lawyer, I have life experiences - I'm going to be at the top of the class!"
He adds, "I just got my grades back from first semester and I'm pretty far from being at the top of the class. I haven't failed out but we're getting there. But I am working harder this semester, I'm hitting the books and I'm going to get right back into it."
- Braless Kendall Risks Nip Slip in Revealing Gold Top, Kylie Flaunts Butt in Thong Bikini
- Ireland Baldwin Dances in the Ocean Completely Topless in Latest Love Advent Video
- The Ancient Princess Is Awakened in 'The Mummy' First Full Trailer
- Taylor Swift Sends Next Album's Material to Ex Tom Hiddleston - But Why?
- See Jennifer Aniston Help Vanessa Bayer Prepare for Rachel Spoof on 'Saturday Night Live'
- Selena Gomez Steps Out With New Haircut at Hollywood Hot Spot
- 'Moana' Remains at No. 1 at Box Office on Slow Weekend
- Are Steven Tyler and His 28-Year-Old Girlfriend Engaged? See the Proof