Jerry O'Connell Goes to Southwestern University for Mastering Law
Actor Jerry O'Connell has enrolled at a California university to study law. O'Connell, 35, studied film at New York University in the 90s and is keen to further his educational achievements.
Now he's taking courses at Southwestern University in Los Angeles. But O'Connell admits his studies are proving to be a bigger challenge than he thought. He says, "I went to Southwestern Law thinking, here I am, I'm older, I'm going back to school, I played a lawyer, I have life experiences - I'm going to be at the top of the class!"
He adds, "I just got my grades back from first semester and I'm pretty far from being at the top of the class. I haven't failed out but we're getting there. But I am working harder this semester, I'm hitting the books and I'm going to get right back into it."
- Scott Eastwood Is in Talks to Star in 'Pacific Rim 2'
- Video: Chris Brown Throws a Fan's Phone Used to Film Him at a Club
- 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.' Season 4 Casting News Fuels the Ghost Rider Speculation
- 'Quantico' Beauty Priyanka Chopra Reveals She Has 'Never Dated.' Here's Why
- Drake Says His Heart's Broken by Rihanna as They Spark New Dating Rumor in London
- First Look at Matthew McConaughey as Man in Black on 'The Dark Tower' Set
- Fergie Debuts 'M.I.L.F. $'. Listen to the Empowering New Track!
- Nicki Minaj Goes Braless and Flashes Ample Boob in This Photo