Jerry O'Connell Goes to Southwestern University for Mastering Law
Actor Jerry O'Connell has enrolled at a California university to study law. O'Connell, 35, studied film at New York University in the 90s and is keen to further his educational achievements.
Now he's taking courses at Southwestern University in Los Angeles. But O'Connell admits his studies are proving to be a bigger challenge than he thought. He says, "I went to Southwestern Law thinking, here I am, I'm older, I'm going back to school, I played a lawyer, I have life experiences - I'm going to be at the top of the class!"
He adds, "I just got my grades back from first semester and I'm pretty far from being at the top of the class. I haven't failed out but we're getting there. But I am working harder this semester, I'm hitting the books and I'm going to get right back into it."
- 'DWTS' Pro Peta Murgatroyd and Maksim Chmerkovskiy Expecting First Child, but Something Upset Them
- Ben Affleck Gives Jennifer Garner 11-Carat Diamond Ahead of Their Anniversary - Is It True?
- Iggy Azalea Teases Collaboration With Zedd After Pushing Back Her Album's Release
- Kanye West Ready to Take Legal Action if Sex Tapes Leak
- Yikes! Kendall and Kylie Jenner Reportedly in 'Bizarre Love Triangle' With Scott Disick
- New 'Luke Cage' Set Photos Reveal Villain Diamondback
- Tom Hanks and Rita Wilson's Marriage Reportedly Crumbles. Here's the Truth
- Prince Hated the Idea of Appearing in a Music Video With Madonna