Jerry O'Connell Goes to Southwestern University for Mastering Law
Actor Jerry O'Connell has enrolled at a California university to study law. O'Connell, 35, studied film at New York University in the 90s and is keen to further his educational achievements.
Now he's taking courses at Southwestern University in Los Angeles. But O'Connell admits his studies are proving to be a bigger challenge than he thought. He says, "I went to Southwestern Law thinking, here I am, I'm older, I'm going back to school, I played a lawyer, I have life experiences - I'm going to be at the top of the class!"
He adds, "I just got my grades back from first semester and I'm pretty far from being at the top of the class. I haven't failed out but we're getting there. But I am working harder this semester, I'm hitting the books and I'm going to get right back into it."
More Jerry O'Connell News
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC
- You Won't Believe How Much Mila Kunis Spent on Her Wedding Ring
- Matt Damon Fights Monsters in Epic Trailer for 'The Great Wall'
- 'Sesame Street' Fires Three Longtime Cast Members
- Find Out Which Joe Jonas' Famous Exes He Would Like to 'Shag, Marry and Kill'