Keyshia Cole Engaged to Basketball Star, and Pregnant
R&B singer Keyshia Cole has more than one reason to celebrate the New Year - she is engaged and expecting her first child with fiance, basketball star Daniel 'Boobie' Gibson. Cole, 28, and the Cleveland Cavaliers player, 23, became engaged on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009.
Her spokesperson has confirmed the baby news after weeks of speculation, adding the proposal was "an absolute surprise". The representative tells UsMagazine.com, "When he asked her to marry him, she was flabbergasted. He presented her with the ring and her mouth dropped in amazement. It's too beautiful for words."
The "Last Night" singer first sparked speculation she was pregnant with Gibson's baby in November 2009 when she was spotted sporting a rounder figure at a party. Last month, December 2009, she showed off her bulging belly at a Christmas charity event in California, but refused to confirm reports she was with child. Cole and Gibson have been dating for less than a year.
- Selena Gomez Is Queen of Instagram, Becomes the First Person to Reach 100M Followers
- Leonardo DiCaprio Reportedly Planning a 'Secret Wedding' to Nina Agdal
- Listen to Juicy J's New Single 'Ballin' Feat. Kanye West
- 'Black Panther' Casts 'Person of Interest' Alum Winston Duke as Villainous Man-Ape
- Zayn and Gigi Hadid Get Lovey-Dovey in This Pic as His Mom Asks Him to Dump Her
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?