Keyshia Cole Engaged to Basketball Star, and Pregnant
R&B singer Keyshia Cole has more than one reason to celebrate the New Year - she is engaged and expecting her first child with fiance, basketball star Daniel 'Boobie' Gibson. Cole, 28, and the Cleveland Cavaliers player, 23, became engaged on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009.
Her spokesperson has confirmed the baby news after weeks of speculation, adding the proposal was "an absolute surprise". The representative tells UsMagazine.com, "When he asked her to marry him, she was flabbergasted. He presented her with the ring and her mouth dropped in amazement. It's too beautiful for words."
The "Last Night" singer first sparked speculation she was pregnant with Gibson's baby in November 2009 when she was spotted sporting a rounder figure at a party. Last month, December 2009, she showed off her bulging belly at a Christmas charity event in California, but refused to confirm reports she was with child. Cole and Gibson have been dating for less than a year.
- Kylie Jenner Teases Her Secret Project in Seductive Instagram Photos
- 'Game of Thrones' Season 8 Could Have More Than Six Episodes
- Alec Baldwin, Mark Ruffalo and Michael Moore Stage a Star-Studded Anti-Trump Protest in NYC
- 'Good Behavior' Gets Season 2 Renewal
- Hailee Steinfeld Confirms Her Return for 'Pitch Perfect 3'
- Jenna Dewan Having 'Big Fight' With Channing Tatum Over Her Nude Photo
- Katy Perry Goes Blonde as She Throws Surprise Birthday Bash for Orlando Bloom
- Ariana Grande Flaunts Her Slender Body in Pics to Tease Her Upcoming Tour