Keyshia Cole Engaged to Basketball Star, and Pregnant
R&B singer Keyshia Cole has more than one reason to celebrate the New Year - she is engaged and expecting her first child with fiance, basketball star Daniel 'Boobie' Gibson. Cole, 28, and the Cleveland Cavaliers player, 23, became engaged on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009.
Her spokesperson has confirmed the baby news after weeks of speculation, adding the proposal was "an absolute surprise". The representative tells UsMagazine.com, "When he asked her to marry him, she was flabbergasted. He presented her with the ring and her mouth dropped in amazement. It's too beautiful for words."
The "Last Night" singer first sparked speculation she was pregnant with Gibson's baby in November 2009 when she was spotted sporting a rounder figure at a party. Last month, December 2009, she showed off her bulging belly at a Christmas charity event in California, but refused to confirm reports she was with child. Cole and Gibson have been dating for less than a year.
- Bob Dylan Called 'Arrogant' for Ignoring Nobel Prize Win
- 'Doctor Strange' Star Tilda Swinton Wants Her Own Marvel Movie
- Jay-Z Makes History as Nominee for 2017 Songwriters Hall of Fame
- Police Called to Larsa and Scottie Pippen's House Before Divorce Announcement
- Did Madonna Just Clap Back at Lady GaGa With This Meme?
- Leonardo DiCaprio to Play the Man Who Invented Rock and Roll in Sam Phillips Biopic
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie to Sell Their Chateau Miraval in France Amid Divorce
- Director Tim Miller Leaves 'Deadpool 2' Due to Creative Differences