Keyshia Cole Engaged to Basketball Star, and Pregnant
R&B singer Keyshia Cole has more than one reason to celebrate the New Year - she is engaged and expecting her first child with fiance, basketball star Daniel 'Boobie' Gibson. Cole, 28, and the Cleveland Cavaliers player, 23, became engaged on New Year's Eve, December 31, 2009.
Her spokesperson has confirmed the baby news after weeks of speculation, adding the proposal was "an absolute surprise". The representative tells UsMagazine.com, "When he asked her to marry him, she was flabbergasted. He presented her with the ring and her mouth dropped in amazement. It's too beautiful for words."
The "Last Night" singer first sparked speculation she was pregnant with Gibson's baby in November 2009 when she was spotted sporting a rounder figure at a party. Last month, December 2009, she showed off her bulging belly at a Christmas charity event in California, but refused to confirm reports she was with child. Cole and Gibson have been dating for less than a year.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked