Eva La Rue Engaged to Joe Cappuccio Again
"CSI: Miami" star Eva La Rue is engaged to ex-boyfriend Joe Cappuccio again - nearly a year after they first called off their wedding plans. The actress broke off her engagement to the seafood businessman in February 2008 and the couple then decided to part ways, according to RadarOnline.com.
They reconciled in November 2009 and now they're once again hoping to exchange vows - after Cappuccio proposed for the second time during an island vacation. She says, "It's a new one (ring)! We just got engaged a few days ago. We got engaged in Bora Bora just last week. It was just awesome. He had a table set up by the water, so we had a private dinner on the beach, then we went swimming with the manta rays. It was awesome! I'm still bubbling."
And the adventurous star is hoping to tie the knot in a wild wedding in Thailand. She adds, "We're actually thinking we're going to elope but with family and a couple of friends. We thinking about (getting married in) Thailand - because there's a tent camp there that's got elephants - they have an elephant safari."
"We were thinking we would get married on elephants! We just thought that would be so awesome because we love to travel, so we thought what's more exotic and awesome than getting married on elephants in Thailand?" The 43-year-old actress was previously married to her "All My Children" co-star John Callahan and actor John O'Hurley.
- 'Roseanne' Revival in the Works With Original Main Cast
- Aaron Rodgers Spotted on Date With 'Baywatch' Star Kelly Rohrbach After Olivia Munn Split
- Gwen Stefani Hospitalized Due to Ruptured Ear Drum
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour