Back to Partying! Blac Chyna Caught Hitting a Nightclub After Threatening to Reveal Rob's 'Dirt'
It looks like Blac Chyna is already back to her old days amidst her reported custody war against ex-fiance Rob Kardashian. The 28-year-old video vixen was photographed hitting a nightclub, just hours after celebrating Rob's birthday party in a movie theater.
As Radar Online reported, Blac "was on her best behavior while attending baby daddy Rob Kardashian's birthday party." However, the former stripper "was sure in a hurry to get back to her single ways afterwards," according to the publication.
The news outlet also obtained some photos of Blac during her night out. It's unclear whom she stepped out with. At the time, the Lashed Bar founder was spotted wearing a black plunging, see-through T-shirt which she paired with matching trousers. She sported center-parted long locks and a leather jacket.
As previously reported, Blac's asking $50 million to keep silent about Rob's "dirt." She's allegedly "launching an all-out war on her baby daddy" as she's got enough dirt on his "affairs, surgery secrets, lies and fake story lines that could ruin the family's brand."
"She has evidence of him partying around [their baby, Dream], calling her names and grappling her when they've gotten into fights," a family insider once said. "Chyna's got proof!" Another source said of Blac's threats, "She doesn't think Rob can ever get his s**t together," adding, "She has told him he cannot be alone with the baby. She doesn't trust him."
More Blac Chyna News
- Tiger Woods Busted for DUI in Florida
- Joaquin Phoenix and Rooney Mara Hold Hands at Cannes Amid Romance Rumors
- Kourtney Kardashian Cuddles Up to Son Reign in Skimpy Bikini
- Bella Hadid Parades Her Hot Bod in Skimpy Bikini in Monaco
- 'Womanizer' Scott Disick Cozies Up to 6th Woman in Monaco
- Emily Ratajkowski Goes Nude on the Set of New Thriller 'Welcome Home'
- Rihanna Sparks Pregnancy Speculations
- Suzy Hints That She's Missing Boyfriend Lee Min Ho in New Instagram Pic