Video: Jimmy Kimmel Recreates 'Friends' With Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow
Jimmy Kimmel staged a small "Friends" reunion on his late night show. When Jennifer Aniston visited "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" as a guest on Wednesday, August 27, the self-proclaimed "Friends" fan revealed he wrote a fan fiction based on the hit sitcom and asked the actress to do a scene of his script with him.
They then moved to a spot which had been arranged to resemble Monica and Rachel's apartment. "I actually spent $80,000 making it," he said. Kimmel wrote himself into the script as Ross which is about how good he is in bed.
Aniston reluctantly read lame lines from the script, before Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow joined them to play Monica and Phoebe respectively. When the ladies asked why Joey and Chandler weren't in the scene, the host said they both died after Marcel the monkey gave them rabies.
The "Friends" sketch on "JKL" came a month before the 20th anniversary of the show's premiere. To commemorate the occasion, a replica of the show's Central Perk coffee shop will open in Manhattan in September with James Michael Tyler set to reprise his role as barista Gunther.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Watch Music Video for Justin Bieber and DJ Khaled's New Collab 'I'm the One'
- Khloe Kardashian Hits Back at Hater Over Cuddly Pic With Scott Disick
- Angelina Jolie Throws Divorce Party
- 'Rob & Chyna' Filming Halted Because of Kris Jenner
- Harry Styles Announces First Solo World Tour
- Nick Cannon Is Still Close to Ex Mariah Carey but Says They're Not Sleeping Together
- Janet Jackson Is Swaying at Bruno Mars' Concert After Split
- Disney Star Michael Mantenuto Found Dead at 35 of Gunshot Wound