Video: Jimmy Kimmel Recreates 'Friends' With Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow
Jimmy Kimmel staged a small "Friends" reunion on his late night show. When Jennifer Aniston visited "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" as a guest on Wednesday, August 27, the self-proclaimed "Friends" fan revealed he wrote a fan fiction based on the hit sitcom and asked the actress to do a scene of his script with him.
They then moved to a spot which had been arranged to resemble Monica and Rachel's apartment. "I actually spent $80,000 making it," he said. Kimmel wrote himself into the script as Ross which is about how good he is in bed.
Aniston reluctantly read lame lines from the script, before Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow joined them to play Monica and Phoebe respectively. When the ladies asked why Joey and Chandler weren't in the scene, the host said they both died after Marcel the monkey gave them rabies.
The "Friends" sketch on "JKL" came a month before the 20th anniversary of the show's premiere. To commemorate the occasion, a replica of the show's Central Perk coffee shop will open in Manhattan in September with James Michael Tyler set to reprise his role as barista Gunther.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media