Video: Jimmy Kimmel Recreates 'Friends' With Jennifer Aniston, Courteney Cox, Lisa Kudrow
Jimmy Kimmel staged a small "Friends" reunion on his late night show. When Jennifer Aniston visited "Jimmy Kimmel Live!" as a guest on Wednesday, August 27, the self-proclaimed "Friends" fan revealed he wrote a fan fiction based on the hit sitcom and asked the actress to do a scene of his script with him.
They then moved to a spot which had been arranged to resemble Monica and Rachel's apartment. "I actually spent $80,000 making it," he said. Kimmel wrote himself into the script as Ross which is about how good he is in bed.
Aniston reluctantly read lame lines from the script, before Courteney Cox and Lisa Kudrow joined them to play Monica and Phoebe respectively. When the ladies asked why Joey and Chandler weren't in the scene, the host said they both died after Marcel the monkey gave them rabies.
The "Friends" sketch on "JKL" came a month before the 20th anniversary of the show's premiere. To commemorate the occasion, a replica of the show's Central Perk coffee shop will open in Manhattan in September with James Michael Tyler set to reprise his role as barista Gunther.
More Jimmy Kimmel Live! News
- Pixar's Video Reveals Mind-Blowing Hidden Easter Eggs Throughout Their Movies
- Olivia Munn Reportedly Causes a Rift in Aaron Rodgers' Family
- Watch Fifth Harmony and Blake Shelton's Performances at 2017 People's Choice Awards
- Taryn Manning Is Not Leaving 'Orange Is the New Black', Despite Report
- Zayn Malik Shows Off New 'Love' Tattoo Amid Gigi Hadid Engagement Rumors
- Jennifer Lopez Spotted Cozying Up to Drake on Another Date
- Is Jared Leto Returning as Joker in New DC Movie?
- Listen to Big Sean's New Moody Track 'Halfway Off the Balcony'