'The Vampire Diaries' Trailer for Season 6: Elena Is Still Grieving
The CW has finally released a trailer for "The Vampire Diaries" season 6 with actual footage. It teases the aftermath of the events in the season 5 finale which ended with Bonnie and Damon waiting for the oblivion to suck them.
While their fate remains unknown, it appears that they won't reunite with Elena and others in Mystic Falls soon. Everybody is still mourning the loss of their loved ones, but Elena insists that she needs to see Damon one last time.
Stefan tells her that it's time "to say goodbye" to Damon. In another scene, she lashes out and Caroline thinks Elena is hallucinating about Damon. At the end of the snippet, Damon does appear, telling teary-eyed Elena to "move on."
"The Vampire Diaries" season 6 premieres Thursday, October 2 at 8 P.M. on The CW. At the Comic-Con, Nina Dobrev said Elena's "definitely not in a happy place [with Damon gone]. Although she has an interesting and strange way of dealing with her grief."
More The Vampire Diaries News
- 'Rambo' Gets 'New Blood' Remake Without Sylvester Stallone
- Listen to Alessia Cara's 'Moana' Song 'How Far I'll Go'
- Jennifer Lawrence Nude Photo Hacker Sentenced to 18 Months in Jail
- Kid Cudi Reacts to Drake's Diss Track: 'Say It to My Face, P*ssy'
- First Look at New Xenomorphs in 'Alien: Covenant' Leaks
- Alec Baldwin Accused of Tax Evasion
- John Mayer Names His New Album 'The Search for Everything'
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover