'The Vampire Diaries' Trailer for Season 6: Elena Is Still Grieving
The CW has finally released a trailer for "The Vampire Diaries" season 6 with actual footage. It teases the aftermath of the events in the season 5 finale which ended with Bonnie and Damon waiting for the oblivion to suck them.
While their fate remains unknown, it appears that they won't reunite with Elena and others in Mystic Falls soon. Everybody is still mourning the loss of their loved ones, but Elena insists that she needs to see Damon one last time.
Stefan tells her that it's time "to say goodbye" to Damon. In another scene, she lashes out and Caroline thinks Elena is hallucinating about Damon. At the end of the snippet, Damon does appear, telling teary-eyed Elena to "move on."
"The Vampire Diaries" season 6 premieres Thursday, October 2 at 8 P.M. on The CW. At the Comic-Con, Nina Dobrev said Elena's "definitely not in a happy place [with Damon gone]. Although she has an interesting and strange way of dealing with her grief."
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic