'The Vampire Diaries' Trailer for Season 6: Elena Is Still Grieving
The CW has finally released a trailer for "The Vampire Diaries" season 6 with actual footage. It teases the aftermath of the events in the season 5 finale which ended with Bonnie and Damon waiting for the oblivion to suck them.
While their fate remains unknown, it appears that they won't reunite with Elena and others in Mystic Falls soon. Everybody is still mourning the loss of their loved ones, but Elena insists that she needs to see Damon one last time.
Stefan tells her that it's time "to say goodbye" to Damon. In another scene, she lashes out and Caroline thinks Elena is hallucinating about Damon. At the end of the snippet, Damon does appear, telling teary-eyed Elena to "move on."
"The Vampire Diaries" season 6 premieres Thursday, October 2 at 8 P.M. on The CW. At the Comic-Con, Nina Dobrev said Elena's "definitely not in a happy place [with Damon gone]. Although she has an interesting and strange way of dealing with her grief."
More The Vampire Diaries News
- Is Hailey Baldwin Dating Kendall Jenner's Ex Jordan Clarkson?
- Kim Kardashian Says Goodbye to Barack Obama's Presidency With Throwback Pics
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo