'The Vampire Diaries' Trailer for Season 6: Elena Is Still Grieving
The CW has finally released a trailer for "The Vampire Diaries" season 6 with actual footage. It teases the aftermath of the events in the season 5 finale which ended with Bonnie and Damon waiting for the oblivion to suck them.
While their fate remains unknown, it appears that they won't reunite with Elena and others in Mystic Falls soon. Everybody is still mourning the loss of their loved ones, but Elena insists that she needs to see Damon one last time.
Stefan tells her that it's time "to say goodbye" to Damon. In another scene, she lashes out and Caroline thinks Elena is hallucinating about Damon. At the end of the snippet, Damon does appear, telling teary-eyed Elena to "move on."
"The Vampire Diaries" season 6 premieres Thursday, October 2 at 8 P.M. on The CW. At the Comic-Con, Nina Dobrev said Elena's "definitely not in a happy place [with Damon gone]. Although she has an interesting and strange way of dealing with her grief."
More The Vampire Diaries News
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked