'The Vampire Diaries' Trailer for Season 6: Elena Is Still Grieving
The CW has finally released a trailer for "The Vampire Diaries" season 6 with actual footage. It teases the aftermath of the events in the season 5 finale which ended with Bonnie and Damon waiting for the oblivion to suck them.
While their fate remains unknown, it appears that they won't reunite with Elena and others in Mystic Falls soon. Everybody is still mourning the loss of their loved ones, but Elena insists that she needs to see Damon one last time.
Stefan tells her that it's time "to say goodbye" to Damon. In another scene, she lashes out and Caroline thinks Elena is hallucinating about Damon. At the end of the snippet, Damon does appear, telling teary-eyed Elena to "move on."
"The Vampire Diaries" season 6 premieres Thursday, October 2 at 8 P.M. on The CW. At the Comic-Con, Nina Dobrev said Elena's "definitely not in a happy place [with Damon gone]. Although she has an interesting and strange way of dealing with her grief."
- Most Brutal Celebrity vs Paparazzi Fights
- Are 'Riverdale' Stars Cole Sprouse and Lili Reinhart Dating?
- 'Ant-Man and the Wasp': Evangeline Lilly Reacts to Michelle Pfeiffer's Casting as Her On-Screen Mom
- Celebrity Police Unit to Be Discontinued Following Big Bang's T.O.P's Marijuana Scandal
- Cara Delevingne Says She Wants to Be James Bond Amid Bond Girl Rumors
- Johnny Depp Demands Claim He Has 'Psychological Issues' Removed From Court Record
- Cheeky! Emily Ratajkowski Flashes Ample Cleavage in Polka Dot Outfit
- Stephen Colbert Mocks Anthony Scaramucci Hiring as New White House Press Secretary