'Glee' Brings Back Max Adler to Romance Blaine
Max Adler will pay a visit to "Glee" before the show wraps up. The actor has booked a major arc in the upcoming season 6 and appear in at least four of the final 13 episodes. He will reprise his role as former bully turned openly gay Dave Karofsky, who "may now be romantically entangled with Blaine," according to The Hollywood Reporter.
This is surprising since Blaine (Darren Criss) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) were on good terms and engaged when fans last saw them at the end of season 5. Moreover, Dave who attempted suicide in season following his struggle with his sexual orientation was having a crush on Kurt.
The former bully was last seen in season 5 in Rachel's pre-Opening Night dream sequence. The actor, Adler, has been recurring on ABC Family's "Switched at Birth".
The next and last season of "Glee" is slated to air in midseason. Creator Ryan Murphy said the show would be back to its roots and highlight "the importance of arts education in our high schools." Rachel (Lea Michele) will reportedly return to McKinley High to revive New Directions.
In addition to the familiar faces, the show will feature five new major characters, who are all sophomore students at McKinley High.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal