'Glee' Brings Back Max Adler to Romance Blaine
Max Adler will pay a visit to "Glee" before the show wraps up. The actor has booked a major arc in the upcoming season 6 and appear in at least four of the final 13 episodes. He will reprise his role as former bully turned openly gay Dave Karofsky, who "may now be romantically entangled with Blaine," according to The Hollywood Reporter.
This is surprising since Blaine (Darren Criss) and Kurt (Chris Colfer) were on good terms and engaged when fans last saw them at the end of season 5. Moreover, Dave who attempted suicide in season following his struggle with his sexual orientation was having a crush on Kurt.
The former bully was last seen in season 5 in Rachel's pre-Opening Night dream sequence. The actor, Adler, has been recurring on ABC Family's "Switched at Birth".
The next and last season of "Glee" is slated to air in midseason. Creator Ryan Murphy said the show would be back to its roots and highlight "the importance of arts education in our high schools." Rachel (Lea Michele) will reportedly return to McKinley High to revive New Directions.
In addition to the familiar faces, the show will feature five new major characters, who are all sophomore students at McKinley High.
- Antonio Banderas Reveals Suffering From Heart Attack
- Harry Styles Teases First Solo Single and Books Release Date
- Liam Payne and Cheryl Welcome Baby Boy - See the Baby's Pic!
- Katy Perry Teases New KP4 Song 'Witness'
- J.Lo and Alex Rodriguez Are Head Over Heels for Each Other
- Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Attend Funeral for His Nephew
- Ed Sheeran Forgets Lyrics During Live Performance
- Watch Second Trailer for 'Justice League'