Aaron Paul Launches 'Breaking Bad' Scavenger Hunt for Fans
Aaron Paul shows his gratitude to "Breaking Bad" fans by planning a scavenger hunt ahead of the 2014 Primetime Emmy Awards. The former Jesse Pinkman depicter, who is nominated for Outstanding Supporting Actor in a Drama Series at the upcoming ceremony, will hide the show's memorabilia around Los Angeles before the awards event begins in honor of the show's final year at the Emmys.
"In honor of the Emmys and the final time Breaking Bad will be up for anything at the Emmys I will be holding a scavenger hunt around LA on Monday before the Emmys for all of you Breaking Bad fans," so he announced on Instagram.
"There will be signed Breaking Bad scripts, posters, dolls, action figures and some really cool Breaking Bad art hidden all over the Hollywood area," he added. "Just wanted to do a little something to say 'Thank You' to everyone that has supported us thru out the years. We couldn't have done it without you! Happy hunting."
Paul has won two Emmy Awards, in 2008 and 2013, for his role on "Breaking Bad". He recently reunited with his former co-star Bryan Cranston for a hilarious Emmy promo. Cranston is also up for Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series at the annual prize-giving event, while their crime drama series is nominated alongside "Downton Abbey", "Game of Thrones", "House of Cards", "Mad Men" and "True Detective" for Outstanding Drama Series.
- Video: Lady GaGa and Caitlyn Jenner Among 49 Stars Honoring Orlando Shooting Victims
- Justin Timberlake Is One Grumpy Doll in First 'Trolls' Trailer
- Stephanie March Reveals Botched Boob Job Amid 2014 Bobby Flay Marriage Trouble
- Peta Murgatroyd Confirms She's Pregnant With Maksim Chmerkovskiy's Baby
- Drew Barrymore in Talks to Host New Talk Show
- Kanye West Signs New Partnership With Adidas to Expand Yeezy Brand
- Dennis Quaid's Wife Kimberly Files for Divorce for Second Time
- Chris Brown Rants on Instagram After Falling Out with Manager and Publicist