Adrianne Palicki Cast as Mockingbird on 'Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.'
ABC's "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D." has added Adrianne Palicki to its cast list. Marvel announced on Tuesday, August 19 that the "Friday Night Lights" actress would be joining the series' upcoming season 2 as Bobbi Morse a.k.a. Mockingbird.
In the comic books, Mockingbird is one of the fan favorites. She is a genius in biology, who is highly skilled in unarmed combat. The fact that she is also the ex-wife of Hawkeye, a character played by Jeremy Renner in "The Avengers", leads to speculations that the actor may appear in future episodes.
Palicki actually portrayed a superhero once. She landed the lead role in David E. Kelley's attempted reboot of DC Comics' "Wonder Woman". However, NBC pulled the plug after the pilot was shot.
In the second season, Palicki joins a slew of new faces such as Lucy Lawless, Reed Diamond, Nick Blood, Henry Simmons and Kyle MacLachlan. Mockingbird may not be an ally to Clark Gregg's Director Coulson. Her appearance was teased at the show's San Diego Comic-Con panel last month where she was given a shout-out in a video clip.
More Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. News
- Armie Hammer Accidentally Reveals Sex of His Unborn Baby
- Kelly Osbourne Settles Lawsuit With Dad Ozzy's Mistress
- Donald Trump Has His Own Porn Video Despite Bashing Alicia Machado for Her Sex Tape
- 'Criminal Minds' Finds Thomas Gibson's Replacement, John Legend Lands 'Underground' Role
- Kim Kardashian Pays Tribute to Late Dad With Throwback Video on His Death Anniversary
- Colin Trevorrow Says 'Jurassic World 2' Will Have More Scares and Animatronic Dinosaurs
- Nicole Kidman Says She Was Too Young When She Married Tom Cruise
- Watch Trailer for 30 Seconds to Mars' 'Camp Mars: The Concert Film'