Ed Sheeran Releases 'Don't' Music Video
Ed Sheeran has released a music video for his song "Don't". Arriving via his YouTube channel on Monday, August 4, the visuals features hip-hop dancer Phillip Chbeeb a.k.a. PacMan showing off his flexible body as he makes his way from his place to a mansion.
The music video starts with Chbeeb sleeping on a mattress. He wakes up and starts doing impressive moves while walking into a house. After breakdancing in some houses, the dancer eventually enters a mansion and changes his casual outfit into a suit.
Directed by Emil Nava, the nearly-5-minute clip also features brief appearances from the British redhead. Sheeran can be seen appearing in a news program and is shown driving by the season 5 contestant of "So You Think You Can Dance" who is dancing on the sidewalk.
Produced by Rick Rubin and Benny Blanco, the song serves as the second single from Sheeran's sophomore album "x" which was out in June. In a previous interview, Sheeran admitted that the song was about his past romance, but denied that the girl was Taylor Swift.
"It's 100 percent not about Taylor," he told Rolling Stone. "Taylor's one of these people that if you piss her off and she writes a song about you, it's not good news for you. I've never dated Taylor. I've dated a few singers, though."
More Ed Sheeran News
- Mantis Reveals Star-Lord's Deep Dark Secret in 'Guardians of the Galaxy 2' New Trailer
- Watch: Rita Ora Drops Her Top in Raunchy Love Advent Video
- Britney Spears Gets Surprise Birthday Cake on Stage at 2016 Jingle Ball
- Granger Smith Broke His Rips and Punctured His Lung After Falling From Stage
- Madonna Wants to Remarry Sean Penn for $150,000 at Miami's Art Basel
- Chris Evans Feels 'Rage' Over 'Last Tango in Paris' Real Rape Scene
- Mariah Carey Not Too Keen on Comparison Between Her Alter Ego Bianca and Beyonce's Sasha Fierce
- Mark Wahlberg Criticizes Fellow Celebs Who Talk About Politics