Ed Sheeran Releases 'Don't' Music Video
Ed Sheeran has released a music video for his song "Don't". Arriving via his YouTube channel on Monday, August 4, the visuals features hip-hop dancer Phillip Chbeeb a.k.a. PacMan showing off his flexible body as he makes his way from his place to a mansion.
The music video starts with Chbeeb sleeping on a mattress. He wakes up and starts doing impressive moves while walking into a house. After breakdancing in some houses, the dancer eventually enters a mansion and changes his casual outfit into a suit.
Directed by Emil Nava, the nearly-5-minute clip also features brief appearances from the British redhead. Sheeran can be seen appearing in a news program and is shown driving by the season 5 contestant of "So You Think You Can Dance" who is dancing on the sidewalk.
Produced by Rick Rubin and Benny Blanco, the song serves as the second single from Sheeran's sophomore album "x" which was out in June. In a previous interview, Sheeran admitted that the song was about his past romance, but denied that the girl was Taylor Swift.
"It's 100 percent not about Taylor," he told Rolling Stone. "Taylor's one of these people that if you piss her off and she writes a song about you, it's not good news for you. I've never dated Taylor. I've dated a few singers, though."
Ed Sheeran's "Don't" music video
More Ed Sheeran News
- Kris Jenner Comes Under Fire for Allegedly Photoshopping Her Latest Instagram Pic
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoniex' Confirmed to Introduce Dazzler
- Jennifer Lopez Claps Back at Haters for Accusing Her of Photoshopping Her Abs
- Bella Thorne and Scott Disick Holding Hands After a Night of Partying and Boozing
- Johnny Depp Sorry for Joking About Assassinating President Donald Trump
- Report: Kim Kardashian and Kanye West Are Spoiling Their Surrogate
- Kristen Stewart Caught Cheating on Stella Maxwell With Ex Alicia Cargile
- Find Out What George and Amal Clooney's Twin Kids Will Inherit When They Turn 21