WB/DC Bringing 'Gotham', 'The Flash' and 'Constantine' to Comic-Con
DC Comics' heroes and characters are going to invade Comic-Con International in San Diego. Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment have planned a three-hour presentation on Saturday, July 26 to promote "Gotham", "The Flash", "Constantine" and "Arrow".
During the panels that will take place on Hall H, the first episode for the FOX Batman prequel series will premiere. Fans can also look forward to the "Flash" pilot and footage from NBC's supernatural thriller "Constantine", as well as teaser footage from the upcoming third season of The CW's "Arrow".
The cast and producers of each show are scheduled to make appearances at the event. Exact times of the panels will be announced later.
This year's Comic-Con International will run July 23-27 at the San Diego Convention Center.
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board