WB/DC Bringing 'Gotham', 'The Flash' and 'Constantine' to Comic-Con
DC Comics' heroes and characters are going to invade Comic-Con International in San Diego. Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment have planned a three-hour presentation on Saturday, July 26 to promote "Gotham", "The Flash", "Constantine" and "Arrow".
During the panels that will take place on Hall H, the first episode for the FOX Batman prequel series will premiere. Fans can also look forward to the "Flash" pilot and footage from NBC's supernatural thriller "Constantine", as well as teaser footage from the upcoming third season of The CW's "Arrow".
The cast and producers of each show are scheduled to make appearances at the event. Exact times of the panels will be announced later.
This year's Comic-Con International will run July 23-27 at the San Diego Convention Center.
- Katy Perry Is the Most-Followed Person on Twitter With Record-Breaking 90 Million Followers
- Here's Nick Young's Response to Iggy Azalea's Cheating Claims
- First Image From 'Ash vs. Evil Dead' Season 2 Reveals Surprising New Ally
- Drake Caught Leaving Rihanna's Hotel Amid Reconciliation Rumors
- Lady GaGa Is Finally a Licensed Driver
- Check Out the New Drift in 'Transformers: The Last Knight'
- Louis Tomlinson Blasts Media, Asks Them to Respect Son's Privacy Amid Custody Battle
- Iggy Azalea Receives Flowers From Nick Young's Teammate D'Angelo Russell After Breakup?