WB/DC Bringing 'Gotham', 'The Flash' and 'Constantine' to Comic-Con
DC Comics' heroes and characters are going to invade Comic-Con International in San Diego. Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment have planned a three-hour presentation on Saturday, July 26 to promote "Gotham", "The Flash", "Constantine" and "Arrow".
During the panels that will take place on Hall H, the first episode for the FOX Batman prequel series will premiere. Fans can also look forward to the "Flash" pilot and footage from NBC's supernatural thriller "Constantine", as well as teaser footage from the upcoming third season of The CW's "Arrow".
The cast and producers of each show are scheduled to make appearances at the event. Exact times of the panels will be announced later.
This year's Comic-Con International will run July 23-27 at the San Diego Convention Center.
- Meghan Trainor Scraps Remaining 2016 Tour Dates due to Illness
- Pharrell Joins Forces With Alicia Keys on New Song 'Apple'
- Jennifer Lawrence Gets Blasted for Scratching Her Butt on Sacred Rocks
- The Rock Seduced by a Bikini Babe in 'Baywatch' Longer Teaser Trailer
- Taylor Swift and Zayn Malik Team Up for 'Fifty Shades Darker' Song 'I Don't Wanna Live Forever'
- Spidey Faces Off Vulture in 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' First Trailer
- AFI Lists 'Game of Thrones', 'The Americans' and 'Better Call Saul' as Best TV Shows of 2016
- Kanye West Debuts Blonde Hair While Making First Public Appearance Since Hospitalization