WB/DC Bringing 'Gotham', 'The Flash' and 'Constantine' to Comic-Con
DC Comics' heroes and characters are going to invade Comic-Con International in San Diego. Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment have planned a three-hour presentation on Saturday, July 26 to promote "Gotham", "The Flash", "Constantine" and "Arrow".
During the panels that will take place on Hall H, the first episode for the FOX Batman prequel series will premiere. Fans can also look forward to the "Flash" pilot and footage from NBC's supernatural thriller "Constantine", as well as teaser footage from the upcoming third season of The CW's "Arrow".
The cast and producers of each show are scheduled to make appearances at the event. Exact times of the panels will be announced later.
This year's Comic-Con International will run July 23-27 at the San Diego Convention Center.
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert
- Ben Affleck Risks His Life in New 'The Accountant' Trailer
- An Uber Driver Failing to Recognize Lorde Brags About Another Celebrity Passenger
- Scott Disick and Khloe Kardashian Make Fun of Dating Rumors While Posing for a Selfie
- Demi Lovato and Joe Jonas Bring 'Camp Rock' Back to D.C. Concert. See Their Onstage Reunion
- Is Lindsay Lohan Really Pregnant? See Picture of Her Smoking in Sardinia