WB/DC Bringing 'Gotham', 'The Flash' and 'Constantine' to Comic-Con
DC Comics' heroes and characters are going to invade Comic-Con International in San Diego. Warner Bros. and DC Entertainment have planned a three-hour presentation on Saturday, July 26 to promote "Gotham", "The Flash", "Constantine" and "Arrow".
During the panels that will take place on Hall H, the first episode for the FOX Batman prequel series will premiere. Fans can also look forward to the "Flash" pilot and footage from NBC's supernatural thriller "Constantine", as well as teaser footage from the upcoming third season of The CW's "Arrow".
The cast and producers of each show are scheduled to make appearances at the event. Exact times of the panels will be announced later.
This year's Comic-Con International will run July 23-27 at the San Diego Convention Center.
- Mariah Carey Debuts New Song 'Infamous' for 'Empire' Series
- Keanu Reeves Walks Down Brooklyn Bridge With His New Dog in New 'John Wick 2' Pic
- Here's the Real Reason Rob Kardashian Tweeted Kylie Jenner's Number. Does She Deserve It?
- Report: Taylor Swift Is Pursuing Prince Harry After Tom Hiddleston Split
- Margot Robbie in 'Saturday Night Live' Promo: I'm a Felon
- Watch James Corden and Backstreet Boys' Synchronized Dance for 'Everybody (Backstreet's Back)'
- Gal Gadot Flaunts Sexy Body in Skimpy Lingerie in 'Keeping Up with the Joneses' Clip
- 'Empire' 3.03 Preview: Wrong Charge