Justin Bieber Sued Over a 2013 Car Accident
Justin Bieber apparently has been hit with a lawsuit. According to TMZ, the Canadian pop star has been sued by a man named Walter Lee over a car accident in June 2013. In the suit, Lee claims that he may not recover from his injuries. He reportedly suffered from severe injuries which included lacerations, hematomas, deep abrasions on his left knee and leg and deep venous thrombosis. Lee says that now he has hospital and other medical bills to pay.
Back then, Lee was walking on the Sunset Strip when Bieber's Ferrari hit him. Bieber, who was leaving Laugh Factory with Lil Twist in the passenger seat, apparently was not aware that he hit someone. The 20-year-old entertainer was investigated for hit-and-run, but he was finally cleared. Lee was at fault because he was on the roadway.
News of the lawsuit came a day after Bieber was involved in a car crash in front of Masto's Steak House in Beverly Hills. On Tuesday, June 24 at around 2 P.M., a car struck Bieber's Cadillac Escalade when he was being chased by paparazzi. Thankfully, no one was injured in the accident.
"Justin was only a passenger, not the driver, and he was not hurt. He is doing just fine," a source said. The "Confident" singer simply entered another car following the accident and sped away.
More Justin Bieber News
- P. Diddy Squashes Breakup Rumors With a Super Sweet Birthday Message for Cassie
- Does 'American Horror Story' Reveal the Murder Weapon in This New Season 6 Teaser?
- Taylor Swift Sports Bigger Breasts in Tight Crop-Top. Did She Really Get a Boob Job?
- Get Your First Glimpse of Tom Hardy in Christopher Nolan's WWII Film 'Dunkirk'
- Miley Cyrus Sports New Gold Band on Ring Finger. Is She Secretly Married to Liam Hemsworth?
- Jennifer Lopez Posts Cryptic Message After Breakup as Casper Smart Is Reportedly Still in Denial
- Is Britney Spears' 'Glory' Track 'Liar' About Ex Justin Timberlake?
- Donald Glover Addresses Lando Casting Rumor in Han Solo Movie