Justin Bieber Sued Over a 2013 Car Accident
Justin Bieber apparently has been hit with a lawsuit. According to TMZ, the Canadian pop star has been sued by a man named Walter Lee over a car accident in June 2013. In the suit, Lee claims that he may not recover from his injuries. He reportedly suffered from severe injuries which included lacerations, hematomas, deep abrasions on his left knee and leg and deep venous thrombosis. Lee says that now he has hospital and other medical bills to pay.
Back then, Lee was walking on the Sunset Strip when Bieber's Ferrari hit him. Bieber, who was leaving Laugh Factory with Lil Twist in the passenger seat, apparently was not aware that he hit someone. The 20-year-old entertainer was investigated for hit-and-run, but he was finally cleared. Lee was at fault because he was on the roadway.
News of the lawsuit came a day after Bieber was involved in a car crash in front of Masto's Steak House in Beverly Hills. On Tuesday, June 24 at around 2 P.M., a car struck Bieber's Cadillac Escalade when he was being chased by paparazzi. Thankfully, no one was injured in the accident.
"Justin was only a passenger, not the driver, and he was not hurt. He is doing just fine," a source said. The "Confident" singer simply entered another car following the accident and sped away.
More Justin Bieber News
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media