Justin Bieber Sued Over a 2013 Car Accident
Justin Bieber apparently has been hit with a lawsuit. According to TMZ, the Canadian pop star has been sued by a man named Walter Lee over a car accident in June 2013. In the suit, Lee claims that he may not recover from his injuries. He reportedly suffered from severe injuries which included lacerations, hematomas, deep abrasions on his left knee and leg and deep venous thrombosis. Lee says that now he has hospital and other medical bills to pay.
Back then, Lee was walking on the Sunset Strip when Bieber's Ferrari hit him. Bieber, who was leaving Laugh Factory with Lil Twist in the passenger seat, apparently was not aware that he hit someone. The 20-year-old entertainer was investigated for hit-and-run, but he was finally cleared. Lee was at fault because he was on the roadway.
News of the lawsuit came a day after Bieber was involved in a car crash in front of Masto's Steak House in Beverly Hills. On Tuesday, June 24 at around 2 P.M., a car struck Bieber's Cadillac Escalade when he was being chased by paparazzi. Thankfully, no one was injured in the accident.
"Justin was only a passenger, not the driver, and he was not hurt. He is doing just fine," a source said. The "Confident" singer simply entered another car following the accident and sped away.
More Justin Bieber News
- Alex Rodriguez Bans J.Lo From Talking to Ex Casper Smart
- 'KUWTK': Lisa Rinna's Family to Replace the Kardashians
- Selena Gomez Fears Run-In With Ex Justin Bieber at 2017 Billboard Music Awards
- Find Out Why Kim and Kourtney Kardashian Bans Kanye West From Mexican Trip
- Report: Angelina Jolie Is Using Black Magic to Get Revenge From Brad Pitt
- Khloe Kardashian Claims Lamar Odom's New Romance Is Only a Way to Get Her Attention
- Mila Kunis Gives Her Parents a Surprise Home Makeover
- 'The Flash' 3.20 Promo: Savitar Will Be Unmasked in 'I Know Who You Are'