'The Bachelorette' Star Andi Dorfman Quits as Assistant District Attorney
Andi Dorfman, a star in the 10th season of "The Bachelorette", is reported to resign from her job at Fulton County District Attorney, Georgia. She has been working there as an assistant district attorney since 2012.
Back in spring, she was granted a three-month leave of absence from Fulton County DA Paul Howard Jr. to film the ABC dating show. She was also given an option to get back to work until May 31. Report says that in early June, Andi considered asking an extension on her absence, but in the end she decided to resign.
The office allegedly said that they would accept her back if there is an opportunity in the future.
Previously in the first episode of "The Bachelorette" season 10, Andi claimed, "I put the bad guys away. I love fighting crime... It's empowering." The show airs every Monday night on ABC. In the latest episode airing June 16, Andi eliminated Andrew, Patrick and Marquel, leaving only 8 guys on the show.
- Roger Ailes - Megyn Kelly Harassment Movie Is in the Works
- Surprise Baby Bump! Lake Bell Is Expecting Her Second Child
- T.J. Miller Arrested for Hitting Uber Driver
- Savannah Guthrie Gives Birth to Baby Boy
- 'Fast and Furious 8' Reveals Explosive Teaser Trailer and Official Title
- Louis Tomlinson Mourning the Loss of His Mother Who Dies of Leukemia
- Woody Harrelson Hell Bent on Killing Caesar in 'War for the Planet of the Apes' Trailer
- Keke Palmer Blames the World for 'Ugly' Kylie Jenner's Drastic Transformation