'The Bachelorette' Star Andi Dorfman Quits as Assistant District Attorney
Andi Dorfman, a star in the 10th season of "The Bachelorette", is reported to resign from her job at Fulton County District Attorney, Georgia. She has been working there as an assistant district attorney since 2012.
Back in spring, she was granted a three-month leave of absence from Fulton County DA Paul Howard Jr. to film the ABC dating show. She was also given an option to get back to work until May 31. Report says that in early June, Andi considered asking an extension on her absence, but in the end she decided to resign.
The office allegedly said that they would accept her back if there is an opportunity in the future.
Previously in the first episode of "The Bachelorette" season 10, Andi claimed, "I put the bad guys away. I love fighting crime... It's empowering." The show airs every Monday night on ABC. In the latest episode airing June 16, Andi eliminated Andrew, Patrick and Marquel, leaving only 8 guys on the show.
More The Bachelorette News
- 'Logan' Producer Hints at X-23 Solo Movie
- Jamie Foxx Called 'Disrespectful' by Nyle DiMarco for Making Up Sign Language on 'Fallon'
- John Boyega Play in London Cut Short Due to Bomb Threat
- Joseph Duggar Engaged to Kendra Caldwell at His Sister Joy-Anna's Wedding
- Gregg Allman Dies After Battle With Liver Cancer, Ex-Wife Cher Mourns Him
- Watch a Preview of Halsey and Lauren Jauregui's 'Strangers' Video
- Beyonce Channels Michael Jackson in Throwback Photos
- Blac Chyna Licks Christina Milian's Boob in NSFW Pic