'The Bachelorette' Star Andi Dorfman Quits as Assistant District Attorney
Andi Dorfman, a star in the 10th season of "The Bachelorette", is reported to resign from her job at Fulton County District Attorney, Georgia. She has been working there as an assistant district attorney since 2012.
Back in spring, she was granted a three-month leave of absence from Fulton County DA Paul Howard Jr. to film the ABC dating show. She was also given an option to get back to work until May 31. Report says that in early June, Andi considered asking an extension on her absence, but in the end she decided to resign.
The office allegedly said that they would accept her back if there is an opportunity in the future.
Previously in the first episode of "The Bachelorette" season 10, Andi claimed, "I put the bad guys away. I love fighting crime... It's empowering." The show airs every Monday night on ABC. In the latest episode airing June 16, Andi eliminated Andrew, Patrick and Marquel, leaving only 8 guys on the show.
- Awkward! Taylor Swift, Katy Perry and Ex John Mayer Attend Drake's Birthday Party
- Is Kendall Jenner Dating Anwar Hadid?
- Watch Ariana Grande and Bruno Mars Perform at Star-Studded We Can Survive Concert
- Kim Kardashian Angry at Beyonce for Not Reaching Out to Her After Paris Robbery
- Kim Zolciak Criticized for Posting Inappropriate Photo of 2-Year-Old Daughter Kaia
- New 'Game of Thrones' Photos Confirm the Highly Anticipated Meet-Up
- Pregnant Janet Jackson Steps Out in Full Islamic Dress
- Charlie Puth Cancels the Rest of His Tour Dates Because He's 'Extremely Sick'