'The Bachelorette' Star Andi Dorfman Quits as Assistant District Attorney
Andi Dorfman, a star in the 10th season of "The Bachelorette", is reported to resign from her job at Fulton County District Attorney, Georgia. She has been working there as an assistant district attorney since 2012.
Back in spring, she was granted a three-month leave of absence from Fulton County DA Paul Howard Jr. to film the ABC dating show. She was also given an option to get back to work until May 31. Report says that in early June, Andi considered asking an extension on her absence, but in the end she decided to resign.
The office allegedly said that they would accept her back if there is an opportunity in the future.
Previously in the first episode of "The Bachelorette" season 10, Andi claimed, "I put the bad guys away. I love fighting crime... It's empowering." The show airs every Monday night on ABC. In the latest episode airing June 16, Andi eliminated Andrew, Patrick and Marquel, leaving only 8 guys on the show.
More The Bachelorette News
- Kim Kardashian's Terrified Family's Lavish Lifestyle 'Has Affected' Kanye West's Mental State
- French Montana Partying With Chris Brown and Migos in 'Hold Up' Music Video
- Lindsay Lohan Claims She Was 'Racially Profiled' for Wearing Headscarf at Airport
- 'Iron Fist' Featurette Reveals Details of 'Daredevil' Villain Madame Gao, New Motion Poster Arrives
- Aaron Paul and WGN America Are Developing Jack Daniel's Series 'Blood and Whiskey'
- Amber Tamblyn and Husband David Cross Welcome Baby Girl - See the Funny Announcement
- Tom Hiddleston Hints at Loki's Scene and Funnier Thor in 'Thor: Ragnarok'
- Chris Brown Posts Another Disturbing Rant After Karrueche Tran's Granted Restraining Order