Mick Jagger Met Young New Girlfriend Two Weeks Before L'Wren Scott's Death
Mick Jagger was spotted with a young woman on a hotel balcony in Zurich earlier this month. New reports say the woman is a New York ballerina named Melanie Hamrick who is 43 years younger than him. He allegedly met Melanie for the first time at the backstage of Rolling Stones' concert in Tokyo on March 6, around two weeks before L'Wren Scott committed suicide.
In a photo obtained by Daily Mail, the 71-year-old rocker was kissed on the head by Melanie at the balcony of £2,250-a-night suite in Dolder Grand Hotel, Zurich.
The 27-year-old ballerina was reportedly engaged to another old man who is also a dancer, 46-year-old Jose Manuel Carreno. They met in 2004 and then got engaged in 2011. Jose is a father of two children who got divorced with his wife. Earlier this year, he took a job as artistic director of Ballet San Jose in California, which probably created a distance between Melanie and him.
Melanie's friend revealed that she had stopped wearing her engagement ring recently. Her friend also said, "Ever since the photos emerged Mel has kept her head down hardly stepping out from her apartment."
Jan Shane, the sister of Scott, blasted Mick for having a new girlfriend just three months after Scott's death, saying, "These pictures make me wonder what Mick is really thinking and feeling. His daughter says that he is still heartbroken and devastated about losing my sister, and then you see these photos - he will never change."
Recently, the lead vocalist of The Rolling Stones was spotted celebrating Father's Day with his ex-wife Jerry Hall, his daughter Georgia May, and son Gabriel in Vienna, Austria. The Rolling Stones is currently in Vienna for a concert.
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West
- 'Game of Thrones' 6.07 Preview: More Unexpected Returns