Video: Thor Calls Down Lightning During 'Avengers 2' Filming
Another look at behind the scenes of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" has been obtained in the form of an on-set video. A courtesy of Cinema Blend, the short footage gives a look at filming of a scene involving Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Chris Evans as Captain America, and Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark.
In the first take, Tony is not seen while Thor and Cap walk together before the god of thunder raises his hammer and calls down lighting. In a later take, the three superheroes are present and Thor once again shows off his power before he walks away, leaving Cap and Tony talking to each other. A group of uniformed extras, who possibly play young recuits, are also seen running nearby on the set.
"The Avengers" sequel is currently filming at the UEA Campus Norwich in England. Previous set pictures revealed what seemed to be the Avengers Academy.
Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), and Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury) also return to the movie, which is aimed for a May 1, 2015 release in the U.S. James Spader is cast as the main villain, Ultron.
- Keri Russell and Matthew Rhys Welcome First Child
- Chris Brown Sued for Allegedly Stealing a Fan's Hat at Concert
- Listen to Previews of Justin Bieber's Remix of Drake's 'One Dance'
- Take a Look at Ciara's Exotic Vacation in Mexico With Russell Wilson and Son Future
- Dwayne 'The Rock' Johnson's Daughter Impressed With His Tattoo
- Artist of the Week: Fifth Harmony
- Johnny Depp Is 'Blackmailed' by 'Manipulative' Amber Heard, Says Friend Doug Stanhope
- Kim Kardashian Shows Off Her Curves in Cleavage-Baring Dress During Lunch With Kanye West