Video: Thor Calls Down Lightning During 'Avengers 2' Filming
Another look at behind the scenes of "Avengers: Age of Ultron" has been obtained in the form of an on-set video. A courtesy of Cinema Blend, the short footage gives a look at filming of a scene involving Chris Hemsworth as Thor, Chris Evans as Captain America, and Robert Downey Jr. as Tony Stark.
In the first take, Tony is not seen while Thor and Cap walk together before the god of thunder raises his hammer and calls down lighting. In a later take, the three superheroes are present and Thor once again shows off his power before he walks away, leaving Cap and Tony talking to each other. A group of uniformed extras, who possibly play young recuits, are also seen running nearby on the set.
"The Avengers" sequel is currently filming at the UEA Campus Norwich in England. Previous set pictures revealed what seemed to be the Avengers Academy.
Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye), and Samuel L. Jackson (Nick Fury) also return to the movie, which is aimed for a May 1, 2015 release in the U.S. James Spader is cast as the main villain, Ultron.
- Sofia Richie Blasts Tobey Maguire Romance Rumors
- Shailene Woodley Pleads Not Guilty in Pipeline Protest
- Kendall Jenner and Gigi Hadid Get Nose Jobs as Humanoid Pets
- Stephen Baldwin Not Fan of Alec Baldwin's Donald Trump Impersonation on 'SNL'
- Kanye West Rips Jay-Z in Shocking Rant: 'There Will Never Be a Watch the Throne 2'
- 'Logan' Introduces X-23 in Official Teaser Trailer
- Watch This Chilling Video of Kim Kardashian Paris Robbery!
- Brad Pitt Finally Meets Son Maddox Since Plane Fight