'Avengers 2' New Set Pictures Reveal Avengers Academy and Recruits
A series of pictures taken from "Avengers: Age of Ultron" filming location at the University of East Anglia campus in Norwich, U.K. hit the web, giving a hint at the Avengers Academy. It seems the Earth's Mighties Heroes will train new recruits as a group of uniformed extras was spotted on set.
Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr., and Chris Evans were on location as well. They were reportedly joined by Samuel L. Jackson, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Johnson, Anthony Mackie, and B.J. Britt who plays Agent Triplett on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.". The Avengers logo, stunt doubles, and Iron Patriot armor were also spotted on set.
The sequel to 2012's "The Avengers" is scheduled for a May 1, 2015 release, with Joss Whedon back as the director. Other returning members include Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), and Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye). Thomas Kretschmann will play the villainous baron Von Strucker, James Spader will play the main baddie Ultron, and Josh Brolin is cast as the voice of Thanos.
- Refusing to Enter Rehab, Lamar Odom Walks Out of Family's Intervention
- Kristen Bell Shares First Photos From Her Wedding While Tearing Up Talking About Hubby Dax Shepard
- Comic-Con: 'Justice League' Debuts First Footage, 'Wonder Woman' Gets First Trailer
- Watch Melissa McCarthy, Jodie Foster, Adam Sandler Ruin Their Han Solo Auditions on 'CONAN'
- People Are Upset Taylor Swift Uses Special Instagram Tool to Block Those Snake Emojis
- Artist of the Week: Stacy Ferguson
- Miranda Kerr Flaunts Huge Ring and Long Legs During First Outing Since Evan Spiegel's Proposal
- Comic-Con: 'Legion' Unveils First Footage. Take a Look at the X-Men TV Series