'Avengers 2' New Set Pictures Reveal Avengers Academy and Recruits
A series of pictures taken from "Avengers: Age of Ultron" filming location at the University of East Anglia campus in Norwich, U.K. hit the web, giving a hint at the Avengers Academy. It seems the Earth's Mighties Heroes will train new recruits as a group of uniformed extras was spotted on set.
Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr., and Chris Evans were on location as well. They were reportedly joined by Samuel L. Jackson, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Johnson, Anthony Mackie, and B.J. Britt who plays Agent Triplett on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.". The Avengers logo, stunt doubles, and Iron Patriot armor were also spotted on set.
The sequel to 2012's "The Avengers" is scheduled for a May 1, 2015 release, with Joss Whedon back as the director. Other returning members include Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), and Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye). Thomas Kretschmann will play the villainous baron Von Strucker, James Spader will play the main baddie Ultron, and Josh Brolin is cast as the voice of Thanos.
- Kylie Jenner Wraps Her Body With Real Snake in Sneak Peek of Sexy 2017 Calendar
- Lady GaGa Shares Kindness With the Help of Taylor Kinney and Her Mom
- Shia LaBeouf Unleashes New Freestyle in Response to Soulja Boy's Threats
- Nicki Minaj Gets Heavily Criticized for Making Fun of Mentally Ill Woman
- 'The Mummy' Director on Whether Tom Cruise's Character Dies in the First Trailer
- 'Westworld' Showrunners Address Evil Dolores and Ford's Fate
- Justin Bieber Announces 2017 U.S. Stadium Tour Dates
- Blac Chyna Seems to Diss Kylie Jenner and Tyga on Snapchat. Is This Khloe's Response?