'Avengers 2' New Set Pictures Reveal Avengers Academy and Recruits
A series of pictures taken from "Avengers: Age of Ultron" filming location at the University of East Anglia campus in Norwich, U.K. hit the web, giving a hint at the Avengers Academy. It seems the Earth's Mighties Heroes will train new recruits as a group of uniformed extras was spotted on set.
Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr., and Chris Evans were on location as well. They were reportedly joined by Samuel L. Jackson, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Johnson, Anthony Mackie, and B.J. Britt who plays Agent Triplett on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.". The Avengers logo, stunt doubles, and Iron Patriot armor were also spotted on set.
The sequel to 2012's "The Avengers" is scheduled for a May 1, 2015 release, with Joss Whedon back as the director. Other returning members include Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), and Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye). Thomas Kretschmann will play the villainous baron Von Strucker, James Spader will play the main baddie Ultron, and Josh Brolin is cast as the voice of Thanos.
- These Jeffrey Dean Morgan-Jensen Ackles' Tweets Are Perfect 'Walking Dead'-'Supernatural' Crossover
- Is It Really Over? Nicole Kidman and Keith Urban Have Been Living Separately for Months
- Mariah Carey's Split From James Packer Could Ruin Her E! Reality Series
- 'Deadpool 2' Circling 'John Wick' Helmer David Leitch
- Here Are the Pricey Items Tyga Wants From Kylie as Birthday Gifts
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Girls Get Matching Rings and Tattoos to Mark the End of Filming
- Beyonce 'Never Genuinely Liked' Kim and That's Why Their Husbands' Feud Happens
- Jeremy Irons Reveals 'The Batman' Starts Filming Next Summer, Promises 'More of Alfred'