'Avengers 2' New Set Pictures Reveal Avengers Academy and Recruits
A series of pictures taken from "Avengers: Age of Ultron" filming location at the University of East Anglia campus in Norwich, U.K. hit the web, giving a hint at the Avengers Academy. It seems the Earth's Mighties Heroes will train new recruits as a group of uniformed extras was spotted on set.
Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr., and Chris Evans were on location as well. They were reportedly joined by Samuel L. Jackson, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Johnson, Anthony Mackie, and B.J. Britt who plays Agent Triplett on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.". The Avengers logo, stunt doubles, and Iron Patriot armor were also spotted on set.
The sequel to 2012's "The Avengers" is scheduled for a May 1, 2015 release, with Joss Whedon back as the director. Other returning members include Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), and Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye). Thomas Kretschmann will play the villainous baron Von Strucker, James Spader will play the main baddie Ultron, and Josh Brolin is cast as the voice of Thanos.
- The Great War Is Coming in First Trailer for 'Game of Thrones' Season 7
- First Look at Benicio Del Toro and Laura Dern, Captain Phasma Unmasked in 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi'
- Beware Angelina Jolie! Brad Pitt Is Ready to Publish a Tell-All
- Kelly Clarkson and Jennifer Hudson Are Fighting Over 'The Voice' Gig
- Mariah Carey and Nick Cannon Are Planning to Remarry This Summer
- Fans Are Begging Justin Bieber to Cancel His Upcoming U.K. Concerts
- Beyonce's Security Team Conducting Trial Runs for Her Delivery
- AOA's Choa Wipes Her Instagram Account Clean Following Dating Rumors