'Avengers 2' New Set Pictures Reveal Avengers Academy and Recruits
A series of pictures taken from "Avengers: Age of Ultron" filming location at the University of East Anglia campus in Norwich, U.K. hit the web, giving a hint at the Avengers Academy. It seems the Earth's Mighties Heroes will train new recruits as a group of uniformed extras was spotted on set.
Chris Hemsworth, Robert Downey Jr., and Chris Evans were on location as well. They were reportedly joined by Samuel L. Jackson, Elizabeth Olsen, Aaron Johnson, Anthony Mackie, and B.J. Britt who plays Agent Triplett on "Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.". The Avengers logo, stunt doubles, and Iron Patriot armor were also spotted on set.
The sequel to 2012's "The Avengers" is scheduled for a May 1, 2015 release, with Joss Whedon back as the director. Other returning members include Scarlett Johansson (Black Widow), Mark Ruffalo (Hulk), and Jeremy Renner (Hawkeye). Thomas Kretschmann will play the villainous baron Von Strucker, James Spader will play the main baddie Ultron, and Josh Brolin is cast as the voice of Thanos.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked