Jennifer Lopez Drops 'Worry No More' Video Sneak-Peek Ft. Rick Ross
Jennifer Lopez has let fans take a peek into the video of her collaboration with Rick Ross, "Worry No More". Shared on her Vevo page on Thursday, June 12, the one-minute clip opens with the 44-year-old diva emerging from the thick white smoke.
The singer later can be seen getting intimate with a shirtless man as a snippet of the song is played in the background. "Do anything that you can to make me feel so protected / I don't wanna worry no more," she sings.
"Worry No More" is a track from Lopez's upcoming album, "A.K.A.", which is due out on June 17. In addition to Ross, the record will feature guest appearances from Iggy Azalea, French Montana, T.I. and frequent collaborator Pitbull.
J.Lo is fresh from performing at the opening ceremony of World Cup in Brazil. At the event which took place at the Corinthians Arena in Sao Paulo on June 12, the "American Idol" judge joined Pitbull and Claudia Leitte to sing the official World Cup song "We Are One (Ole Ola)".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Nathan Keyes to Play Justin Timberlake in Lifetime's Britney Spears Biopic
- Brad Pitt Voluntarily Tested for Drug and Alcohol Amid Child Abuse Allegation
- 'SNL' Finds Its New Donald Trump in Alec Baldwin After Taran Killam's Exit
- Madonna Shares Nude Pic as She Joins Katy Perry to Vote Naked
- The Weeknd Kills His Old Self in 'Starboy' Music Video
- Miley Cyrus Calls Out Disney, Says She Was Underpaid on 'Hannah Montana'
- Monsters and War Unleashed in New 'Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them' Trailer
- Video: Kim Kardashian Ambushed by Gigi Hadid's Attacker in Paris