Jennifer Lopez Drops 'Worry No More' Video Sneak-Peek Ft. Rick Ross
Jennifer Lopez has let fans take a peek into the video of her collaboration with Rick Ross, "Worry No More". Shared on her Vevo page on Thursday, June 12, the one-minute clip opens with the 44-year-old diva emerging from the thick white smoke.
The singer later can be seen getting intimate with a shirtless man as a snippet of the song is played in the background. "Do anything that you can to make me feel so protected / I don't wanna worry no more," she sings.
"Worry No More" is a track from Lopez's upcoming album, "A.K.A.", which is due out on June 17. In addition to Ross, the record will feature guest appearances from Iggy Azalea, French Montana, T.I. and frequent collaborator Pitbull.
J.Lo is fresh from performing at the opening ceremony of World Cup in Brazil. At the event which took place at the Corinthians Arena in Sao Paulo on June 12, the "American Idol" judge joined Pitbull and Claudia Leitte to sing the official World Cup song "We Are One (Ole Ola)".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Kourtney Kardashian Posts This Sweet Picture to Wish Scott Disick a Happy Birthday
- Justin Bieber and Skrillex Sued for Allegedly Ripping Off 'Sorry'
- Gwyneth Paltrow and Chris Martin Reach Divorce Settlement
- Nick Jonas Goes Shirtless in First Trailer for Erotic Thriller 'Careful What You Wish For'
- Johnny Depp Releases Statement Following Amber Heard Divorce
- Khloe Kardashian Files for Divorce From Lamar Odom Again
- Jamie Bell in Talks to Be the New James Bond
- First Look at Katherine Waterston's Daniels in 'Alien: Covenant' Image