Jennifer Lopez Drops 'Worry No More' Video Sneak-Peek Ft. Rick Ross
Jennifer Lopez has let fans take a peek into the video of her collaboration with Rick Ross, "Worry No More". Shared on her Vevo page on Thursday, June 12, the one-minute clip opens with the 44-year-old diva emerging from the thick white smoke.
The singer later can be seen getting intimate with a shirtless man as a snippet of the song is played in the background. "Do anything that you can to make me feel so protected / I don't wanna worry no more," she sings.
"Worry No More" is a track from Lopez's upcoming album, "A.K.A.", which is due out on June 17. In addition to Ross, the record will feature guest appearances from Iggy Azalea, French Montana, T.I. and frequent collaborator Pitbull.
J.Lo is fresh from performing at the opening ceremony of World Cup in Brazil. At the event which took place at the Corinthians Arena in Sao Paulo on June 12, the "American Idol" judge joined Pitbull and Claudia Leitte to sing the official World Cup song "We Are One (Ole Ola)".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Mick Jagger, 73, Welcomes Baby Boy With 30-Year-Old Girlfriend Melanie Hamrick
- Watch 'Carpool Karaoke' With Madonna and Find Out Juicy Detail of Her Night Out With Michael Jackson
- Major Lazer Mashes Up Biggest Hits of the Year for YouTube Rewind 2016 Video
- John Cena Promises to Destroy 'Saturday Night Live' in New Promo
- Katy Perry Joins Jennifer Aniston at 'Office Christmas Party' L.A. Premiere
- Kardashian Sisters Try to Block Blac Chyna From Trademarking Their Family Name. How She Reacts?
- Nick Cannon Hits Back at Dane Cook Who Shamed Him for Wearing Turban
- Johnny Depp Dubbed Hollywood's Most Overpaid Actor Again by Forbes