Jennifer Lopez Drops 'Worry No More' Video Sneak-Peek Ft. Rick Ross
Jennifer Lopez has let fans take a peek into the video of her collaboration with Rick Ross, "Worry No More". Shared on her Vevo page on Thursday, June 12, the one-minute clip opens with the 44-year-old diva emerging from the thick white smoke.
The singer later can be seen getting intimate with a shirtless man as a snippet of the song is played in the background. "Do anything that you can to make me feel so protected / I don't wanna worry no more," she sings.
"Worry No More" is a track from Lopez's upcoming album, "A.K.A.", which is due out on June 17. In addition to Ross, the record will feature guest appearances from Iggy Azalea, French Montana, T.I. and frequent collaborator Pitbull.
J.Lo is fresh from performing at the opening ceremony of World Cup in Brazil. At the event which took place at the Corinthians Arena in Sao Paulo on June 12, the "American Idol" judge joined Pitbull and Claudia Leitte to sing the official World Cup song "We Are One (Ole Ola)".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- 'The Ring' Prank Is Too Real to Not Be Terrified. See People's Reactions
- First Look at Sebastian Stan in 'I, Tonya' Arrives as Caitlin Carver Joins the Cast
- Furious Chris Brown Hits Back at Aziz Ansari for Comparing Him to Donald Trump
- Michelle Rodriguez Is a Transgender in 'The Assignment' Trailer
- Bella Hadid Gets Frisky in Threesome Photo With Kendall Jenner and Riccardo Tisci
- Alec Baldwin Will Host 'Saturday Night Live' for the 17th Time
- Sabrina Carpenter Slays a Mash-Up of Ed Sheeran's 'Shape of You' and TLC's 'No Scrubs'
- Did Olivia Munn Just Throw Shade at Aaron Rodgers' Family?