Jennifer Lopez Drops 'Worry No More' Video Sneak-Peek Ft. Rick Ross
Jennifer Lopez has let fans take a peek into the video of her collaboration with Rick Ross, "Worry No More". Shared on her Vevo page on Thursday, June 12, the one-minute clip opens with the 44-year-old diva emerging from the thick white smoke.
The singer later can be seen getting intimate with a shirtless man as a snippet of the song is played in the background. "Do anything that you can to make me feel so protected / I don't wanna worry no more," she sings.
"Worry No More" is a track from Lopez's upcoming album, "A.K.A.", which is due out on June 17. In addition to Ross, the record will feature guest appearances from Iggy Azalea, French Montana, T.I. and frequent collaborator Pitbull.
J.Lo is fresh from performing at the opening ceremony of World Cup in Brazil. At the event which took place at the Corinthians Arena in Sao Paulo on June 12, the "American Idol" judge joined Pitbull and Claudia Leitte to sing the official World Cup song "We Are One (Ole Ola)".
More Jennifer Lopez News
- Sean Spicer Eyed for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 25
- Paris Hilton Poses Half-Naked in Her Panties. See the Sexy Pic!
- Jennifer Aniston 'Humiliates' Jason Bateman at His Hollywood Walk of Fame Ceremony
- Warwick Davis Lands Role in 'Star Wars' Han Solo Movie
- Angelina Jolie Dishes on Brad Pitt Divorce and Bell's Palsy Diagnosis in New Honest Interview
- 'DC's Legends of Tomorrow': Find Out Who Will Play Season 3 Villain Kuasa
- 'Bond 25': Yann Demange, Denis Villeneuve and David Mackenzie Are Frontrunners to Direct
- 'True Detective' Season 3 Nearing a Greenlight, Mahershala Ali Set to Star