Florida Georgia Line Teams Up With Jason Derulo for 'This Is How We Roll' Remixes
Following their performance at the CMT Music Awards, Florida Georgia Line and Jason Derulo debut two remixes of "This Is How We Roll". Arriving via Republic Records' SoundCloud page, one of the new versions features Derulo only, while the other one features both the "Wiggle" singer and Luke Bryan.
"This Is How We Roll" is originally Florida Georgia Line's collaboration with Bryan. Along with Nelly's remix of "Cruise", the song appears in the re-issue edition of the duo's album "Here's to the Good Times".
During the awards event at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on Wednesday night, June 4, Florida Georgia Line and Bryan sang their collaborative single and joined Derulo's for the live performance of "Talk Dirty".
"I love the songwriting in country music for sure," Derulo told PEOPLE after the performance. "I started off as a songwriter writing for other people in the industry, and I feel like country music is songwriters' music, so for me country music is always dope to listen to."
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March
- Sterling K. Brown May Join Shane Black's 'Predator'