Florida Georgia Line Teams Up With Jason Derulo for 'This Is How We Roll' Remixes
Following their performance at the CMT Music Awards, Florida Georgia Line and Jason Derulo debut two remixes of "This Is How We Roll". Arriving via Republic Records' SoundCloud page, one of the new versions features Derulo only, while the other one features both the "Wiggle" singer and Luke Bryan.
"This Is How We Roll" is originally Florida Georgia Line's collaboration with Bryan. Along with Nelly's remix of "Cruise", the song appears in the re-issue edition of the duo's album "Here's to the Good Times".
During the awards event at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on Wednesday night, June 4, Florida Georgia Line and Bryan sang their collaborative single and joined Derulo's for the live performance of "Talk Dirty".
"I love the songwriting in country music for sure," Derulo told PEOPLE after the performance. "I started off as a songwriter writing for other people in the industry, and I feel like country music is songwriters' music, so for me country music is always dope to listen to."
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival