Florida Georgia Line Teams Up With Jason Derulo for 'This Is How We Roll' Remixes
Following their performance at the CMT Music Awards, Florida Georgia Line and Jason Derulo debut two remixes of "This Is How We Roll". Arriving via Republic Records' SoundCloud page, one of the new versions features Derulo only, while the other one features both the "Wiggle" singer and Luke Bryan.
"This Is How We Roll" is originally Florida Georgia Line's collaboration with Bryan. Along with Nelly's remix of "Cruise", the song appears in the re-issue edition of the duo's album "Here's to the Good Times".
During the awards event at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on Wednesday night, June 4, Florida Georgia Line and Bryan sang their collaborative single and joined Derulo's for the live performance of "Talk Dirty".
"I love the songwriting in country music for sure," Derulo told PEOPLE after the performance. "I started off as a songwriter writing for other people in the industry, and I feel like country music is songwriters' music, so for me country music is always dope to listen to."
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special