Video: Jason Derulo, John Legend and More Perform at CMT Awards
Jason Derulo stole the spotlight at the CMT Awards, which was held at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on Wednesday, June 4. The R&B singer hit the stage at the event to perform his smashing hit single "Talk Dirty".
He was joined onstage by Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line, who previously treated the crowd with the live performance of their collaborative track "This Is How We Roll". When performing "Talk Dirty", FLG even modified the lyrics to make the song sound country-ish.
Bryan, who won two awards including one that he shared with FGL, returned to the stage to perform his "Play It Again" later that night.
John Legend was another unexpected face to perform at the country event. The singer delivered a beautiful rendition of his chart-topping hit "All of Me". He and Jennifer Nettles shared vocal duties while Hunter Hayes played his acoustic guitar.
Other performers that night included Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood, who sang their duet "Somethin' Bad", Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bentley and Eric Church.
- Joanna Krupa Causes Internet Frenzy After Seemingly Posing Fully-Naked
- David Ayer Regrets That Joker Is Not 'Suicide Squad' Main Villain
- Robin Excitedly Tries on Different Costumes in First 'Lego Batman Movie' Clip
- Kendall Jenner Flashes Her Breasts in Sheer Top While Strolling Around Paris
- Kanye West Reportedly Ready to Continue His Canceled 'Saint Pablo' Tour
- Chelsea Clinton Branded Hypocrite After Defending Barron Trump From Cyberbullies
- New 'Powerless' Promo Features Crimson Fox Catching a Train
- Woody Harrelson Is Han Solo's Mentor in Upcoming 'Star Wars' Spin-Off