Video: Jason Derulo, John Legend and More Perform at CMT Awards
Jason Derulo stole the spotlight at the CMT Awards, which was held at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on Wednesday, June 4. The R&B singer hit the stage at the event to perform his smashing hit single "Talk Dirty".
He was joined onstage by Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line, who previously treated the crowd with the live performance of their collaborative track "This Is How We Roll". When performing "Talk Dirty", FLG even modified the lyrics to make the song sound country-ish.
Bryan, who won two awards including one that he shared with FGL, returned to the stage to perform his "Play It Again" later that night.
John Legend was another unexpected face to perform at the country event. The singer delivered a beautiful rendition of his chart-topping hit "All of Me". He and Jennifer Nettles shared vocal duties while Hunter Hayes played his acoustic guitar.
Other performers that night included Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood, who sang their duet "Somethin' Bad", Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bentley and Eric Church.
- Taylor Kinney Gives Lady GaGa 'Ultimatum' as She's Still Undecided About Wedding Details
- Kim Kardashian Steals the Show at Scott Disick's Birthday Party With Her Barely-There Lace Dress
- Proud Papa Chris Brown Shares Cute Pictures of Royalty to Celebrate Her Birthday
- Amanda Holden Poses Naked for Charity. See the Racy Pic!
- Bruno Mars Is Readying a New Album for November
- Mariah Carey's Diva Antics: She Has Her Glam Team Work on Her While She Sleeps
- Kim Kardashian Kicks Kanye West Out of Their Bel Air House. Why?
- Watch Andrew Lincoln and Norman Reedus Envision Lighter 'Walking Dead' in NBC's Red Nose Day Special