Video: Jason Derulo, John Legend and More Perform at CMT Awards
Jason Derulo stole the spotlight at the CMT Awards, which was held at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on Wednesday, June 4. The R&B singer hit the stage at the event to perform his smashing hit single "Talk Dirty".
He was joined onstage by Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line, who previously treated the crowd with the live performance of their collaborative track "This Is How We Roll". When performing "Talk Dirty", FLG even modified the lyrics to make the song sound country-ish.
Bryan, who won two awards including one that he shared with FGL, returned to the stage to perform his "Play It Again" later that night.
John Legend was another unexpected face to perform at the country event. The singer delivered a beautiful rendition of his chart-topping hit "All of Me". He and Jennifer Nettles shared vocal duties while Hunter Hayes played his acoustic guitar.
Other performers that night included Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood, who sang their duet "Somethin' Bad", Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bentley and Eric Church.
- 'The Predator' Release Date Pushed Back
- 'Deadpool 2' and 'New Mutants' Get Release Dates
- Video: Kylie Jenner Holding Hands With Travis Scott
- 'X-Men: Dark Phoenix' and Release Date Officially Announced
- Jay-Z Renews Deal With Live Nation
- 'Avatar' Sequels Release Dates Unveiled
- Kourtney Kardashian Goes Undercover as News Reporter and Nobody Recognizes Her
- Carmelo and La La Anthony Put on United Front for Sake of Their Son