Video: Jason Derulo, John Legend and More Perform at CMT Awards
Jason Derulo stole the spotlight at the CMT Awards, which was held at the Bridgestone Arena in Nashville on Wednesday, June 4. The R&B singer hit the stage at the event to perform his smashing hit single "Talk Dirty".
He was joined onstage by Luke Bryan and Florida Georgia Line, who previously treated the crowd with the live performance of their collaborative track "This Is How We Roll". When performing "Talk Dirty", FLG even modified the lyrics to make the song sound country-ish.
Bryan, who won two awards including one that he shared with FGL, returned to the stage to perform his "Play It Again" later that night.
John Legend was another unexpected face to perform at the country event. The singer delivered a beautiful rendition of his chart-topping hit "All of Me". He and Jennifer Nettles shared vocal duties while Hunter Hayes played his acoustic guitar.
Other performers that night included Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood, who sang their duet "Somethin' Bad", Lady Antebellum, Dierks Bentley and Eric Church.
- P. Diddy Throws Star-Studded Birthday Party for Girlfriend Cassie
- Kim Kardashian Says Kendall Jenner Is Banned by Uber, the Company Responds
- J Balvin Survives Plane Crash in Bahamas
- Luke Cage Reveals the Downside of Being Bulletproof in First Clip
- Justin Bieber and Sofia Richie Jet Off for Romantic Getaway Ahead of MTV VMAs
- Britney Spears Calls 'Carpool Karaoke' With James Corden 'Awkward'
- Taylor Swift Naked Wax Figure Displayed at Kanye West's 'Famous' Art Exhibit
- Tom Hiddleston's Instagram Gets Hacked