'Family Guy' Spoofs Rihanna's Sheer Dress at CFDA Awards
The see-through dress that Rihanna wore at Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards has been spoofed by "Family Guy". On Tuesday, June 3, TBS posted a photo of the animated show's character Peter Griffin wearing the controversial dress.
In the picture, Peter Griffin wears the same sheer and glitzy costume that Rihanna donned to the awards event, showing his nipples and all. "That awkward moment when you and your bestie are wearing the same thing. #OneOfUsNeedsToChange," read a caption of the image.
The ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown responded to the parody picture by tweeting a side-by-side photo of her and Peter wearing the same costumes, captioning it with, "He gets it!" The spoof photo has also been used as her current profile picture.
At the 2014 CFDA Awards, the "Umbrella" singer received the Fashion Icon Award. She came to the event wearing an Adam Selman dress which sparked online buzz because it showed her nipples and nude-colored panties.
More Family Guy News
- Watch Barden Bellas Dance in 'Pitch Perfect 3' Behind-the-Scenes Video
- James Marsden Is Under Consideration to Join 'Green Lantern Corps' as Hal Jordan
- Blake Lively 'Livid' Over Ryan Reynolds' Possible Reunion With Ex-Wife Scarlett Johansson
- The Weeknd Reunites With Selena Gomez at a Club After Running Into Ex Bella Hadid
- 'The Lost City of Z' Gets New International Trailer
- Peter Dinklage's New Red Hair May Hint at His 'Avengers: Infinity War' Role
- Future Enjoys Lavish Getaway in Dubai in New Video for 'Poppin' Tags'
- James Cameron and 'Deadpool' Director Tim Miller Team Up for New 'Terminator' Movie