'Family Guy' Spoofs Rihanna's Sheer Dress at CFDA Awards
The see-through dress that Rihanna wore at Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards has been spoofed by "Family Guy". On Tuesday, June 3, TBS posted a photo of the animated show's character Peter Griffin wearing the controversial dress.
In the picture, Peter Griffin wears the same sheer and glitzy costume that Rihanna donned to the awards event, showing his nipples and all. "That awkward moment when you and your bestie are wearing the same thing. #OneOfUsNeedsToChange," read a caption of the image.
The ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown responded to the parody picture by tweeting a side-by-side photo of her and Peter wearing the same costumes, captioning it with, "He gets it!" The spoof photo has also been used as her current profile picture.
At the 2014 CFDA Awards, the "Umbrella" singer received the Fashion Icon Award. She came to the event wearing an Adam Selman dress which sparked online buzz because it showed her nipples and nude-colored panties.
- Keyshia Cole Punishes Cheating Boyfriend in 'You' Music Video Ft. Remy Ma and French Montana
- Vera Farmiga Set to Star as Millie Bobby Brown's On-Screen Mother in 'Godzilla 2'
- 'The Voice' Season 12 Premiere: Gwen Stefani Returns as Coach and Wins the First Four-Way Battle
- J Balvin, Camila Cabello and Pitbull Tease New Track 'Hey Ma' on Instagram
- An Alleged Sex Tape of Trey Songz Leaks Online Amid Nicki Minaj and Remy Ma's Beef
- Emma Stone Says the Oscars Blunder Was One of the Most Horrible Moments of Her Life
- Drake on Remy Ma's Diss Track: 'His Heart's Bleeding for Nicki Minaj'
- Jimmy Kimmel Breaks Down Oscar Mix-Up: How Denzel Washington Helped Save the Day