'Family Guy' Spoofs Rihanna's Sheer Dress at CFDA Awards
The see-through dress that Rihanna wore at Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards has been spoofed by "Family Guy". On Tuesday, June 3, TBS posted a photo of the animated show's character Peter Griffin wearing the controversial dress.
In the picture, Peter Griffin wears the same sheer and glitzy costume that Rihanna donned to the awards event, showing his nipples and all. "That awkward moment when you and your bestie are wearing the same thing. #OneOfUsNeedsToChange," read a caption of the image.
The ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown responded to the parody picture by tweeting a side-by-side photo of her and Peter wearing the same costumes, captioning it with, "He gets it!" The spoof photo has also been used as her current profile picture.
At the 2014 CFDA Awards, the "Umbrella" singer received the Fashion Icon Award. She came to the event wearing an Adam Selman dress which sparked online buzz because it showed her nipples and nude-colored panties.
- Kanye West Robbed, Computers Stolen From His Studio
- 'Transformers: The Last Knight' Announces Big Reveal on May 31
- Dwayne Johnson Hints at Darker Hobbs in 'Fast and Furious 8' Image
- Paul Bettany Defends Johnny Depp Amid Amber Heard's Domestic Violence Accusations
- Khloe, Kourtney Kardashian, Tyga Celebrate Scott Disick's Birthday in Vegas
- Kate Beckinsale: Michael Bay Was Baffled Because 'My Boobs Weren't Bigger Than My Head'
- 'Maze Runner 3' Pushed Back to 2018 as Dylan O'Brien Is Still on the Mend After On-Set Accident
- PND Serenades Kylie Jenner After She Called Him Out for Deleting Her on Social Media