'Family Guy' Spoofs Rihanna's Sheer Dress at CFDA Awards
The see-through dress that Rihanna wore at Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards has been spoofed by "Family Guy". On Tuesday, June 3, TBS posted a photo of the animated show's character Peter Griffin wearing the controversial dress.
In the picture, Peter Griffin wears the same sheer and glitzy costume that Rihanna donned to the awards event, showing his nipples and all. "That awkward moment when you and your bestie are wearing the same thing. #OneOfUsNeedsToChange," read a caption of the image.
The ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown responded to the parody picture by tweeting a side-by-side photo of her and Peter wearing the same costumes, captioning it with, "He gets it!" The spoof photo has also been used as her current profile picture.
At the 2014 CFDA Awards, the "Umbrella" singer received the Fashion Icon Award. She came to the event wearing an Adam Selman dress which sparked online buzz because it showed her nipples and nude-colored panties.
- Drama 'Super Family' Is Under Fire for Using Jessica Jung's Name as a Deceased
- Orlando Bloom Spotted Having Dinner With Mysterious Brunette
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' New Season 3 Promo Shows How Brutal Survival Is
- Orlando Bloom Broke Noomi Rapace's Nose on 'Unlocked' Filming Set
- 'X-Men' TV Pilot 'Gifted' Reveals First Look at Stan Lee Cameo
- Travis Scott Dating Kylie Jenner Is Career Suicide, His Pals Think
- Not Pleased With Her Body, Kendall Jenner Is Dying to Be Like Emily Ratajkowski
- Nicki Minaj to Release a Surprise Project on Tidal