'Family Guy' Spoofs Rihanna's Sheer Dress at CFDA Awards
The see-through dress that Rihanna wore at Council of Fashion Designers of America Awards has been spoofed by "Family Guy". On Tuesday, June 3, TBS posted a photo of the animated show's character Peter Griffin wearing the controversial dress.
In the picture, Peter Griffin wears the same sheer and glitzy costume that Rihanna donned to the awards event, showing his nipples and all. "That awkward moment when you and your bestie are wearing the same thing. #OneOfUsNeedsToChange," read a caption of the image.
The ex-girlfriend of Chris Brown responded to the parody picture by tweeting a side-by-side photo of her and Peter wearing the same costumes, captioning it with, "He gets it!" The spoof photo has also been used as her current profile picture.
At the 2014 CFDA Awards, the "Umbrella" singer received the Fashion Icon Award. She came to the event wearing an Adam Selman dress which sparked online buzz because it showed her nipples and nude-colored panties.
- Is Tupac Still Alive? Rapper's New Selfie Arrives 20 Years After His Death
- New 'Westworld' Trailer Sets Clear Distinction Between Reality and Fantasy
- New 'Miss Peregrine's Home for Peculiar Children' Featurette Highlights 'Fierce Female' Characters
- Drake Trips on Rihanna's Dress After Declaring His Love for Her at the 2016 MTV VMAs
- 'Fear the Walking Dead' 2.10 Preview: Travis and Chris Run Into New Group
- Artist of the Week: DJ Snake
- Idris Elba Confirms He Is Done Filming His Part in 'The Dark Tower'
- Kylie Jenner Gets Banned From Entering Club Where Tyga Performs. Here's Why