Justin Timberlake's New 'Not a Bad Thing' Video Highlights Fans' Love Stories
Justin Timberlake gives his single "Not a Bad Thing" a new music video treatment. Released on his Vevo page on Monday, June 2, the heartwarming clip features fan-submitted photos and short videos of several people sharing their respective love story.
"Guys, thank you for sharing all your love stories and showing me a million reasons why love is not a bad thing. This is for you. Enjoy," Timberlake says at the beginning of the video, which doesn't only center around romantic relationships but also the relationships between friends, parents and their children and some people and their pets.
"Not a Bad Thing" is a single from Timberlake's latest album, 2013's "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2". The track has so far peaked at No. 8 on Billboard 100.
Last March, the former NSYNC member unveiled the song's first visuals. Premiered on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", it was Timberlake's attempt to find a couple who got engaged to the song on a train earlier this year.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Blake Lively Celebrates Baby Shower With Taylor Swift
- Gabby Douglas Apologizes After Missing VMAs due to Health Issues
- First Look at Miley Cyrus as Hippie in Woody Allen's 'Crisis in Six Scenes'
- Drake and Rihanna Kiss on Instagram, Enjoy Date Night After VMAs
- Chris Brown Reacts to Accusations That He Pulled Gun on Woman
- 'Dancing with the Stars' Announces Full Cast and Pairings for Season 23
- 'Outlander' Casts David Berry in Pivotal Role of Lord John Grey
- 'Zombieland 2' Still Happening With Original's Scribes on Board