Justin Timberlake's New 'Not a Bad Thing' Video Highlights Fans' Love Stories
Justin Timberlake gives his single "Not a Bad Thing" a new music video treatment. Released on his Vevo page on Monday, June 2, the heartwarming clip features fan-submitted photos and short videos of several people sharing their respective love story.
"Guys, thank you for sharing all your love stories and showing me a million reasons why love is not a bad thing. This is for you. Enjoy," Timberlake says at the beginning of the video, which doesn't only center around romantic relationships but also the relationships between friends, parents and their children and some people and their pets.
"Not a Bad Thing" is a single from Timberlake's latest album, 2013's "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2". The track has so far peaked at No. 8 on Billboard 100.
Last March, the former NSYNC member unveiled the song's first visuals. Premiered on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", it was Timberlake's attempt to find a couple who got engaged to the song on a train earlier this year.
Justin Timberlake's "Not a Bad Thing" (#NotaBadLoveStory Fan Video) music video
More Justin Timberlake News
- Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo Are Asked to Tie the Knot at 'DotS' Theme Park
- New Couple Alert! Brooklyn Beckham and Madison Beer Are Dating
- 'Gambit' Is Being Reworked Following Success of 'Deadpool' and 'Logan'
- Rob Kardashian Returns to Twitter to Post Photo of Daughter Dream
- 'Home Alone' Actor John Heard Dies at 72
- Comic-Con: 'The Walking Dead' First Season 8 Trailer Teases Major Time Jump
- Jeremy Meeks and Chloe Green Make Out During L.A. Coffee Run: We Are in Love
- Beyonce's Madame Tussauds Wax Figure 'Adjusted' After Whitewashing Controversy