Justin Timberlake's New 'Not a Bad Thing' Video Highlights Fans' Love Stories
Justin Timberlake gives his single "Not a Bad Thing" a new music video treatment. Released on his Vevo page on Monday, June 2, the heartwarming clip features fan-submitted photos and short videos of several people sharing their respective love story.
"Guys, thank you for sharing all your love stories and showing me a million reasons why love is not a bad thing. This is for you. Enjoy," Timberlake says at the beginning of the video, which doesn't only center around romantic relationships but also the relationships between friends, parents and their children and some people and their pets.
"Not a Bad Thing" is a single from Timberlake's latest album, 2013's "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2". The track has so far peaked at No. 8 on Billboard 100.
Last March, the former NSYNC member unveiled the song's first visuals. Premiered on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", it was Timberlake's attempt to find a couple who got engaged to the song on a train earlier this year.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Netflix Debuts First Trailer for Its Ambitious Royal Drama 'The Crown'
- Did Gigi Hadid Throw Shade at Harry Styles With This Photo of Zayn Malik?
- 'This Is Us' Stars on Latest Twist: 'I'm Rooting for Jack and Rebecca'
- Watch Justin Timberlake Amaze Las Vegas Crowd in First Full Trailer for Netflix Concert Doc
- Gwyneth Paltrow Shares Makeup-Free Selfie to Celebrate 44th Birthday
- Nashville Crowd Helps Kanye West Diss Taylor Swift
- 'Modern Family' to Make History by Casting Transgender Child Actor
- New 'Spider-Man: Homecoming' Set Pic Sees Tom Holland Suiting Up as the Webslinger in Queens