Justin Timberlake's New 'Not a Bad Thing' Video Highlights Fans' Love Stories
Justin Timberlake gives his single "Not a Bad Thing" a new music video treatment. Released on his Vevo page on Monday, June 2, the heartwarming clip features fan-submitted photos and short videos of several people sharing their respective love story.
"Guys, thank you for sharing all your love stories and showing me a million reasons why love is not a bad thing. This is for you. Enjoy," Timberlake says at the beginning of the video, which doesn't only center around romantic relationships but also the relationships between friends, parents and their children and some people and their pets.
"Not a Bad Thing" is a single from Timberlake's latest album, 2013's "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2". The track has so far peaked at No. 8 on Billboard 100.
Last March, the former NSYNC member unveiled the song's first visuals. Premiered on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", it was Timberlake's attempt to find a couple who got engaged to the song on a train earlier this year.
More Justin Timberlake News
- Harley Quinn and The Joker Sport Very Different Tattoos in Early 'Suicide Squad' Concept Art
- 'Gotham': Cameron Monaghan Teases Disfigured Jerome With These Photos
- Spoiler Alert! 'Arrow' Showrunner Unveils Season 5 Finale Scene
- Trouble in Paradise? Jennifer Aniston's 'Tired' Justin Theroux Chooses His Career Over Her
- The Rock Has Some Epic Fights in New 'Jumanji' On-Set Photos
- Lady GaGa Causes Twitter Frenzy With Her 'Unrecognizable' Face on 'X Factor'
- New 'The Flash' Set Photos Reveal New Villain and a Mysterious Character
- Report: 'Game of Thrones' Books UFC Fighter Conor McGregor for Upcoming Season