Justin Timberlake's New 'Not a Bad Thing' Video Highlights Fans' Love Stories
Justin Timberlake gives his single "Not a Bad Thing" a new music video treatment. Released on his Vevo page on Monday, June 2, the heartwarming clip features fan-submitted photos and short videos of several people sharing their respective love story.
"Guys, thank you for sharing all your love stories and showing me a million reasons why love is not a bad thing. This is for you. Enjoy," Timberlake says at the beginning of the video, which doesn't only center around romantic relationships but also the relationships between friends, parents and their children and some people and their pets.
"Not a Bad Thing" is a single from Timberlake's latest album, 2013's "The 20/20 Experience - 2 of 2". The track has so far peaked at No. 8 on Billboard 100.
Last March, the former NSYNC member unveiled the song's first visuals. Premiered on "The Ellen DeGeneres Show", it was Timberlake's attempt to find a couple who got engaged to the song on a train earlier this year.
More Justin Timberlake News
- See Tyler Hoechlin's Superman in Action in 'Supergirl' Set Videos
- Fans Defend Malia Obama Amidst Backlash for Attending Lollapalooza Instead of DNC
- Watch Kanye West and Kim Kardashian Shed Tears in 'Wolves' Music Video
- Amber Rose Reveals Wiz Khalifa Puts His Sperm on Her Face While They're Having Sex
- Emma Roberts Is Mad Diva in 'Scream Queens' Season 2 Promo
- Katy Perry Credits Boyfriend Orlando Bloom for Helping Write Her DNC Speech
- Disney Gives 'Rocketeer' a Reboot With Exciting Twist - Get the Deets Here!
- Justin Bieber Turns Down $5M Offer to Perform at RNC