Justin Timberlake Searches for a Couple in 'Not a Bad Thing' Music Video
Justin Timberlake premiered a music video for his "Not a Bad Thing" during the Thursday, March 20 episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Before playing it, the show's host Ellen DeGeneres explained that the clip's based on a true story of a guy who used the song when proposing to his girlfriend on a train "a few weeks ago."
Timberlake heard of the story and he wanted to meet the couple in person. Unfortunately, he hasn't been able to find them. "The video is actually a search for them," DeGeneres said before the video shows the footage of the singer's documentary crew in a mission to find the couple.
They're seen asking random people, sharing updates via text messages, visiting a radio station and sticking notices all over the city. The video also features some different couples talking about their love lives, relationships and marriages, as well as their opinion of the train couple.
At the end of the video, the documentarists say that they may have found the address of the couple. However, a message saying "to be continued" appears on screen before they knock the door.
"Obviously, if you know this couple, contact us, because Justin is trying to find you and we'll put you all together," DeGeneres said after the clip concluded.
Justin Timberlake's "Not a Bad Thing" music video
More Justin Timberlake News
- The Weeknd and Selena Gomez Plan 'Summer Wedding' in Europe
- Taylor Swift Is Taking a Break From Social Media After Struggling With Instagram Bullies
- Watch: John Legend Surprises London Commuters With Mini-Concert at Train Station
- Rob Kardashian Hints at Wanting More Kids as He's Gearing Up for Baby Dream's First Birthday
- Kris Jenner and Corey Gamble Are Still Dating, Despite Breakup Reports
- Angelina Jolie Reportedly Was Drug-Tested for 'Tomb Raider'
- Chris Pine Shaves His Head Bald. Find Out How 'Homeland' Inspired His New Look
- Tyga Threatens to Sue Blac Chyna for Defamation After Snapchat Rant