Justin Timberlake Searches for a Couple in 'Not a Bad Thing' Music Video
Justin Timberlake premiered a music video for his "Not a Bad Thing" during the Thursday, March 20 episode of "The Ellen DeGeneres Show". Before playing it, the show's host Ellen DeGeneres explained that the clip's based on a true story of a guy who used the song when proposing to his girlfriend on a train "a few weeks ago."
Timberlake heard of the story and he wanted to meet the couple in person. Unfortunately, he hasn't been able to find them. "The video is actually a search for them," DeGeneres said before the video shows the footage of the singer's documentary crew in a mission to find the couple.
They're seen asking random people, sharing updates via text messages, visiting a radio station and sticking notices all over the city. The video also features some different couples talking about their love lives, relationships and marriages, as well as their opinion of the train couple.
At the end of the video, the documentarists say that they may have found the address of the couple. However, a message saying "to be continued" appears on screen before they knock the door.
"Obviously, if you know this couple, contact us, because Justin is trying to find you and we'll put you all together," DeGeneres said after the clip concluded.
Justin Timberlake's "Not a Bad Thing" music video
More Justin Timberlake News
- Bye 'KUWTK'! Kim Kardashian Is Focusing on Her New Show 'Glam Masters'
- Report: Kourtney Kardashian and Younes Bendjima Are Getting Serious
- Selena Gomez and The Weeknd Are Spotted on Movie Date in Chicago
- Mac Miller Wants to Cancel His Tour to Be by Ariana Grande's Side After Concert Bombing
- 'Star Wars: The Last Jedi' New Vanity Fair Covers Offer New Look at Cast Members
- Jennifer Lopez Shares Sweet Picture With Alex Rodriguez, Dubs Him Her Man Crush
- Jimmy Kimmel Predicts Rachel Lindsay's 'The Bachelorette' Final 3
- Rain and Kim Tae Hee Are Expecting Their First Child