Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's Wedding Guests to Get Private Tour at the Versailles
Guests of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West's wedding will enjoy a private tour at the Versailles prior to the ceremony, officials at the French monument confirms to PEOPLE. A tour guide will take the guests to see around the building on Friday, May 23.
"Kim Kardashian and Kanye West have decided to let their guests discover the Chateau of Versailles during a private surprise tour on Friday, May 23, the eve of their wedding," a representative for the Versailles says in a statement. "In making this choice, they are contributing to a better understanding and maintaining the exceptional heritage of the castle of Versailles, which is classed a World Heritage site UNESCO."
The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star arrived in France on Sunday, May 18 with her daughter, a nanny and 12 suitcases ahead of the wedding ceremony which will take place in Florence, Italy. Her brother Rob Kardashian and mother Kris Jenner were seen at LAX on Sunday while Khloe Kardashian captioned an Instagram post with plane emoji on Monday. West joined his fiancee in Paris on Sunday and they were seen having dinner at the Hotel Costes.
The family, however, are upset that Kylie Jenner dyed her hair blue prior to the highly-anticipated wedding. "They're all really pissed. My mom was like, 'You look like a Skittle.' I was like, 'I'm gonna have this for two years now that you said that,' " she told E! News during the BMAs on Sunday. Her sister Kendall Jenner, who messed up her presentation at the awards event, added of the nuptials, "We are very excited, of course, sister getting married is always exciting."
More Kim Kardashian News
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up
- Will X-Men Join Avengers in 'Infinity War'? Here's What Joe Russo Says