Kendall Jenner Messes Up Her Presentation at the Billboard Music Awards
Kendall Jenner just had an embarrassing moment at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star apparently had a problem reading the teleprompter while introducing 5 Seconds of Summer at the event which is taking place on Sunday, May 18 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
The model stumbled on her words while welcoming the Australian band, who hit the stage with their song "She Looks So Perfect", and seemingly started calling One Direction instead. She laughed at her mistake, saying, "You guys! I'm the worst reader."
Earlier that day, the 18-year-old Kendall hit the red carpet with her sister Kylie Jenner. Kendall sported a white top and cropped pants while her younger sister opted for a figure-hugging white ensemble which flaunts her cleavage.
Kendall then shared a photo of her sexy looks on Instagram. "I got my party pants on #Billboards," she captioned it. Kylie also took to the photo-sharing site to post a photo of her and her sister, simply captioning the photo, "Billboards."
- Katy Perry Breaks Silence on Orlando Bloom's Nude Photos, Claims He Tried to Get Her Naked Too
- 'Big Bang Theory' Star Johnny Galecki's House Burns Down in California Massive Fire
- Iron Man Slips Into His Upgraded Armor in New 'Avengers: Infinity War' Set Photos
- 'The Lowe Files' Teaser Sees Rob Lowe and Sons Delving Into Unsolved Mysteries
- Rita Ora Flashes Thong in Sheer Red Dress
- Iggy Azalea Claps Back After Halsey Called Her 'Moron': 'I Don't Know Her'
- James Harden Realizes His Big Crush on Nicki Minaj After Giving Her Thirsty Stare at NBA Awards
- Michelle Rodriguez Threatens to Quit 'Fast and Furious' Franchise Over Its Depiction of Women