Kendall Jenner Messes Up Her Presentation at the Billboard Music Awards
Kendall Jenner just had an embarrassing moment at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star apparently had a problem reading the teleprompter while introducing 5 Seconds of Summer at the event which is taking place on Sunday, May 18 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
The model stumbled on her words while welcoming the Australian band, who hit the stage with their song "She Looks So Perfect", and seemingly started calling One Direction instead. She laughed at her mistake, saying, "You guys! I'm the worst reader."
Earlier that day, the 18-year-old Kendall hit the red carpet with her sister Kylie Jenner. Kendall sported a white top and cropped pants while her younger sister opted for a figure-hugging white ensemble which flaunts her cleavage.
Kendall then shared a photo of her sexy looks on Instagram. "I got my party pants on #Billboards," she captioned it. Kylie also took to the photo-sharing site to post a photo of her and her sister, simply captioning the photo, "Billboards."
- James Corden, Rose Byrne, Daisy Ridley Tapped for Peter Rabbit Movie
- Tom Hanks Crashes Wedding Photo Shoot at Central Park
- Lil Wayne Officiated Same-Sex Wedding in Prison, Found Out Drake Slept With His Girlfriend
- Amy Schumer Snogs Ben Hanisch on Kiss Cam During Mets Game
- Oh Boy! Harry Styles Rocks Three Different Looks for Another Man Magazine
- Taylor Lautner Says Britney Spears Tried to Set Him Up With Her Sister Jamie Lynn
- Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie Do Have a Pre-Nup. So, Who's the Big Winner?
- 'Thor: Ragnarok': 'Jurassic Park' Star Sam Neill Reveals His Secret Role