Kendall Jenner Messes Up Her Presentation at the Billboard Music Awards
Kendall Jenner just had an embarrassing moment at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards. The "Keeping Up with the Kardashians" star apparently had a problem reading the teleprompter while introducing 5 Seconds of Summer at the event which is taking place on Sunday, May 18 at the MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas.
The model stumbled on her words while welcoming the Australian band, who hit the stage with their song "She Looks So Perfect", and seemingly started calling One Direction instead. She laughed at her mistake, saying, "You guys! I'm the worst reader."
Earlier that day, the 18-year-old Kendall hit the red carpet with her sister Kylie Jenner. Kendall sported a white top and cropped pants while her younger sister opted for a figure-hugging white ensemble which flaunts her cleavage.
Kendall then shared a photo of her sexy looks on Instagram. "I got my party pants on #Billboards," she captioned it. Kylie also took to the photo-sharing site to post a photo of her and her sister, simply captioning the photo, "Billboards."
- Your Favorite 'Nashville' Stars Are Returning for Season 5. Find Out Which Ones
- Scarlett Johansson Is the Highest-Grossing Actress of All Time
- Real Reason Why Caitlyn Jenner Didn't Attend Khloe Kardashian's Birthday Party Revealed
- Ariel Winter Goes Naked in the Bathtub Days After Breakup
- 'Preacher' Gets Expanded Season 2, '12 Monkeys' Is Renewed for Season 3
- Iggy Azalea Dumped Nick Young After Finding Out He Impregnated His Ex Again
- Kylie Jenner and Blac Chyna's Feud Ends. Stars Become 'Close' Friends Now
- Miles Teller Has Halo Screwed to His Skull in 'Bleed for This' Trailer