Billboard Music Awards 2014: Carrie Underwood Presented With Milestone Award
More musicians have been announced as winners at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, which is currently airing on ABC from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. After Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood performed their duet "Somethin' Bad" onstage, Austin Mahone and Cher Lloyd presented Miley Cyrus with the Top Streaming Artist.
The former Disney star, who's in Europe for her "Bangerz" tour, appeared in her tongue costume and thanked everyone who helped her win the award. "Thanks for making this s**t happen," the 21-year-old songstress told fans.
Florida Georgia Line later won the Top Country Song for their Nelly-assisted "Cruise". "Pop radio, thank you!" the country duo said after receiving their trophy from Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy.
Underwood then returned to the stage to collect the Milestone Award presented by Chevrolet. The country star, who managed to beat other finalists like Ellie Goulding and OneRepublic in the category, told the crowd, "I truly have the best fans in the world."
After winner Robin Thicke performed a new song about his estranged wife Paula Patton, host Ludacris announced Justin Timberlake as a winner in Top Artist category. The R&B/pop star, who sang in a video after he won the Top Billboard 200 Album earlier tonight, appeared in another video.
- Tarek El Moussa Addresses Rumors He Called Estranged Wife Christina a 'Whore'
- George Clooney Writes Touching Tribute to Cousin and 'NCIS: LA' Star Miguel Ferrer Who Dies at 61
- Little Mix Releases Sexy and Colorful Music Video for 'Touch'
- ABC Is Considering 'Black-ish' Spin-Off Starring Yara Shahidi
- Anne Hathaway to Join Rebel Wilson in 'Nasty Women'
- Everyone Loves Chrissy Teigen for Showing Off Her Stretch Marks in New Photo
- Mandy Moore Is Eager to Have Kids 'Sooner Than Later.' Ready to Start a Family?
- Ed Sheeran Wants to Collaborate With Beyonce, Plans Tour in March