Billboard Music Awards 2014: Carrie Underwood Presented With Milestone Award
More musicians have been announced as winners at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, which is currently airing on ABC from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. After Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood performed their duet "Somethin' Bad" onstage, Austin Mahone and Cher Lloyd presented Miley Cyrus with the Top Streaming Artist.
The former Disney star, who's in Europe for her "Bangerz" tour, appeared in her tongue costume and thanked everyone who helped her win the award. "Thanks for making this s**t happen," the 21-year-old songstress told fans.
Florida Georgia Line later won the Top Country Song for their Nelly-assisted "Cruise". "Pop radio, thank you!" the country duo said after receiving their trophy from Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy.
Underwood then returned to the stage to collect the Milestone Award presented by Chevrolet. The country star, who managed to beat other finalists like Ellie Goulding and OneRepublic in the category, told the crowd, "I truly have the best fans in the world."
After winner Robin Thicke performed a new song about his estranged wife Paula Patton, host Ludacris announced Justin Timberlake as a winner in Top Artist category. The R&B/pop star, who sang in a video after he won the Top Billboard 200 Album earlier tonight, appeared in another video.
- 'The Talk' Host Sheryl Underwood Cries as She Reveals Terrifying Rape Ordeal
- Brie Larson to Play U.S. First Female Presidential Candidate in Victoria Woodhull Biopic
- Netflix Debuts 'Death Note' Teaser Trailer and It's Slammed for Whitewashing
- Michael Shannon Joins Contention to Play Cable in 'Deadpool 2'
- Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus Caught in Lip-Lock Amid Romance Rumors
- Lorde, Muse, The Killers, Chance the Rapper, Arcade Fire to Headline 2017 Lollapalooza
- William Shatner Says Nick Viall 'Needs to Go' From 'DWTS', the 'Bachelor' Star Reacts
- Zac Efron Is Drag Queen, The Rock Disses One Direction in New 'Baywatch' Trailer