Billboard Music Awards 2014: Carrie Underwood Presented With Milestone Award
More musicians have been announced as winners at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, which is currently airing on ABC from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. After Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood performed their duet "Somethin' Bad" onstage, Austin Mahone and Cher Lloyd presented Miley Cyrus with the Top Streaming Artist.
The former Disney star, who's in Europe for her "Bangerz" tour, appeared in her tongue costume and thanked everyone who helped her win the award. "Thanks for making this s**t happen," the 21-year-old songstress told fans.
Florida Georgia Line later won the Top Country Song for their Nelly-assisted "Cruise". "Pop radio, thank you!" the country duo said after receiving their trophy from Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy.
Underwood then returned to the stage to collect the Milestone Award presented by Chevrolet. The country star, who managed to beat other finalists like Ellie Goulding and OneRepublic in the category, told the crowd, "I truly have the best fans in the world."
After winner Robin Thicke performed a new song about his estranged wife Paula Patton, host Ludacris announced Justin Timberlake as a winner in Top Artist category. The R&B/pop star, who sang in a video after he won the Top Billboard 200 Album earlier tonight, appeared in another video.
- Derek Hough and Tony Dovolani Not Returning for 'Dancing with the Stars' Season 24
- Colton Haynes to Make Live Singing Debut in Tribute Performance for George Michael
- 'Jurassic World 2' First Set Photo Arrives as Filming Begins
- Behati Prinsloo Wows on First Post-Baby Runway Show at Milan Fashion Week
- A Green Lantern Is Reportedly Confirmed in 'Justice League'
- New Photos Seem to Confirm Diane Kruger and Norman Reedus' Romance Rumors
- 'Marvel's Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.': Is Nick Blood Returning in Season 4?
- Happy 'Twin Peaks' Day! Showtime Unveils Posters for Revival