Billboard Music Awards 2014: Carrie Underwood Presented With Milestone Award
More musicians have been announced as winners at the 2014 Billboard Music Awards, which is currently airing on ABC from MGM Grand Garden Arena in Las Vegas. After Miranda Lambert and Carrie Underwood performed their duet "Somethin' Bad" onstage, Austin Mahone and Cher Lloyd presented Miley Cyrus with the Top Streaming Artist.
The former Disney star, who's in Europe for her "Bangerz" tour, appeared in her tongue costume and thanked everyone who helped her win the award. "Thanks for making this s**t happen," the 21-year-old songstress told fans.
Florida Georgia Line later won the Top Country Song for their Nelly-assisted "Cruise". "Pop radio, thank you!" the country duo said after receiving their trophy from Pete Wentz of Fall Out Boy.
Underwood then returned to the stage to collect the Milestone Award presented by Chevrolet. The country star, who managed to beat other finalists like Ellie Goulding and OneRepublic in the category, told the crowd, "I truly have the best fans in the world."
After winner Robin Thicke performed a new song about his estranged wife Paula Patton, host Ludacris announced Justin Timberlake as a winner in Top Artist category. The R&B/pop star, who sang in a video after he won the Top Billboard 200 Album earlier tonight, appeared in another video.
- Taylor Swift Won't Come to MTV VMAs 2016 as Kanye West Is Given Free Reign on Stage
- Lamar Odom Caught Partying With Scantily-Clad Ladies at Strip Club and Smoking Marijuana
- Watch First Trailer for Sundance Hit 'Manchester by the Sea' Starring Casey Affleck
- I'm Guilty! 'Obsessed' Kim Kardashian Admits She Steals Things From Hotels
- Taylor Swift and Tom Hiddleston Already Have Their First 'Major' Fight - What Is It About?
- Is The Flash Coming to 'Big Bang Theory'?
- Miley Cyrus Reportedly Pays for Everything in Her Relationship With Liam Hemsworth
- Prince William Says He Still Misses Princess Diana Every Day and We Can't Help Tearing Up