New Promo for 'True Blood' Final Season: Bloodbath and Sookie-Alcide's Hook-Up
HBO hypes up the upcoming return of "True Blood" by debuting a new trailer for its seventh and final season. The video includes old footage of Sookie and Bill's first encounter and features Sookie's late grandmother as Sookie feels responsible for what has happened in the town.
"People blame me for what's happened to this town," she says. "I can't take anybody else dying because of me." It appears that the Sookie-Alcide hook-up is finally happening as the two are seen sharing a passionate kiss. "Do you love him?" Bill asks. "I thought once I'd had your blood, it was forever," she says, sounding uncertain.
There's also a scene showing a mass grave and Sookie getting covered in blood while saying, "No, no, no!" hinting that she may lose another of her loved ones. "They're coming for every goddamned human in this town," she frustratingly says toward the end of the snippet, while Bill says, "It looks like the past has caught up with the present."
The new and last season of "True Blood" premieres June 22 at 9 P.M. on HBO. Alexander Skarsgard's Eric is said to return though he has not been seen in any promos released for the upcoming installment.
- Mariah Carey Tells Friends That James Packer Is 'Mentally Unstable' and 'Violent'
- Britney Spears Reveals Theme of 'Slumber Party' Video
- Dakota Fanning's Parents Are Divorcing After 27 Years of Marriage
- Kevin Jonas Welcomes His Second Child With Wife Danielle
- Mariah Carey's Rep Reveals Lovers' Quarrel in Greece Leads to Her Split From James Packer
- 'Will and Grace' Revival in the Works
- Jealous Rob Kardashian Under Investigation for Threatening Blac Chyna's Alleged Lover
- 'Cormoran Strike' Series Based on J.K. Rowling's Novels Lands at HBO