New Promo for 'True Blood' Final Season: Bloodbath and Sookie-Alcide's Hook-Up
HBO hypes up the upcoming return of "True Blood" by debuting a new trailer for its seventh and final season. The video includes old footage of Sookie and Bill's first encounter and features Sookie's late grandmother as Sookie feels responsible for what has happened in the town.
"People blame me for what's happened to this town," she says. "I can't take anybody else dying because of me." It appears that the Sookie-Alcide hook-up is finally happening as the two are seen sharing a passionate kiss. "Do you love him?" Bill asks. "I thought once I'd had your blood, it was forever," she says, sounding uncertain.
There's also a scene showing a mass grave and Sookie getting covered in blood while saying, "No, no, no!" hinting that she may lose another of her loved ones. "They're coming for every goddamned human in this town," she frustratingly says toward the end of the snippet, while Bill says, "It looks like the past has caught up with the present."
The new and last season of "True Blood" premieres June 22 at 9 P.M. on HBO. Alexander Skarsgard's Eric is said to return though he has not been seen in any promos released for the upcoming installment.
- Johnny Depp Wasn't Even Near Amber Heard When He Allegedly Hit Her, Witnesses Say
- Is Olivia Culpo Dating Danny Amendola? Here's the Proof
- Brad Pitt Reportedly Worries About 'Anorexic' and 'Fragile' Angelina Jolie
- Dan Aykroyd on Why 'Ghostbusters' Reboot Is Worth Watching: It Has More Laughs and More Scares
- Gwen Stefani Releases Fashionable 'Misery' Music Video
- Harambe the Gorilla Shooting Sparks Outrage Among Hollywood Stars
- Brooklyn Beckham Flaunting His Abs in This Shirtless Selfie Will Make You Drool
- 'Game of Thrones': George R. R. Martin Reveals Brienne's Backstory