Beyonce Shares Photo With Solange After Elevator Fight
Beyonce Knowles has shared a photo with her sister Solange Knowles following the infamous elevator fight involving the "Listen" singer's husband Jay-Z. Beyonce took to Instagram over the weekend to show off their closeness.
According to the caption, the snap was taken on May 17 in New Orleans, where Solange lives with her boyfriend and son. Wearing a striped green tank top, Beyonce is all smile while placing her arm around her sister's waist. Solange, who wears a bright yellow top, put her arm on Beyonce's shoulder.
Solange and Jay-Z recently made headlines after a video of them having a fight in an elevator at the Standard Hotel emerged online. The family then released a statement to The Associated Press, saying that they had apologized to each other and moved on. "At the end of the day, families have problems and we're no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We've put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same," the statement read.
According to TMZ, Beyonce, Solange and Jay-Z were spotted at Cafe Amelie in New Orleans on Saturday, May 17. Sources said that the trio was accompanied by security guards and they left in three separate cars. In a photo which was taken at the cafe, Beyonce is seen wearing the same top in the photo with Solange.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Ana and Christian Get Frisky in Eatery in New 'Fifty Shades Darker' Trailer
- NBC's 'Hairspray Live!': How Twitter Reacts
- Jonathan Cheban Calls KimYe Divorce Rumors 'Histerical', Says Couple Is 'in Good Spirits'
- 'Tomb Raider' Remake Finds Villain in Walton Goggins
- Nicki Minaj Teams Up With Fetty Wap for 'Like a Star', Surprises Fans With New Bouncy Track
- Caitlyn Jenner to Become Mom Next Year as She's Banned From Meeting Baby Dream
- Rihanna Squashes Beyonce Grammys Feud Rumors: 'This Is Just Unnecessary!'
- Zac Efron Goes Shirtless in Teaser Trailer for 'Baywatch'