Beyonce Shares Photo With Solange After Elevator Fight
Beyonce Knowles has shared a photo with her sister Solange Knowles following the infamous elevator fight involving the "Listen" singer's husband Jay-Z. Beyonce took to Instagram over the weekend to show off their closeness.
According to the caption, the snap was taken on May 17 in New Orleans, where Solange lives with her boyfriend and son. Wearing a striped green tank top, Beyonce is all smile while placing her arm around her sister's waist. Solange, who wears a bright yellow top, put her arm on Beyonce's shoulder.
Solange and Jay-Z recently made headlines after a video of them having a fight in an elevator at the Standard Hotel emerged online. The family then released a statement to The Associated Press, saying that they had apologized to each other and moved on. "At the end of the day, families have problems and we're no different. We love each other and above all we are family. We've put this behind us and hope everyone else will do the same," the statement read.
According to TMZ, Beyonce, Solange and Jay-Z were spotted at Cafe Amelie in New Orleans on Saturday, May 17. Sources said that the trio was accompanied by security guards and they left in three separate cars. In a photo which was taken at the cafe, Beyonce is seen wearing the same top in the photo with Solange.
More Beyonce Knowles News
- Is Jennifer Lawrence Dating Darren Aronofsky to Score Movie Roles?
- Selena Gomez's Mother Is NOT Fighting for a Conservatorship Despite Report
- Nicole Richie Is Livid Her Sister Sofia Richie Hangs Out With Her Ex-BFF Paris Hilton
- 'Legends of Tomorrow': Where's Rip Hunter? EP Promises 'You Will Find Out Before the Legends Do'
- George and Amal Clooney Unabashedly Affectionate on Movie Set
- Kris Jenner Tearfully Blasts 'Disloyal' Kim Over Caitlyn Jenner Drama, Wants Her to Pick Sides
- Watch the First Teaser Trailer for Barack Obama Biopic 'Barry'
- Benedict Cumberbatch's Doctor Strange Not the Right Magician for Birthday Party. Watch It Yourself!