Jennifer Esposito Reacts to Speculations That She Trashed Bradley Cooper in New Memoir
Jennifer Esposito has addressed speculations that she slammed her ex-husband Bradley Cooper in her new memoir "Jennifer's Way". Some people assume that the star is referring to the "Silver Linings Playbook" actor when she talks about an ex in the new book, saying that he is a "funny, smart, cocky, arrogant, and a master manipulator."
In a statement to PEOPLE, the former "Blue Bloods" actress expresses disappointment that public focused on that part instead of her battle with celiac disease. "This book is about my journey with celiac disease and only that," she explains. "To refer to anything other than the subject at hand or to make this book about anything else is an insult to me and this disease that plagues so many."
An excerpt from Esposito's upcoming memoir "Jennifer's Way: My Journey with Celiac Disease - What Doctors Don't Tell You and How You Can Learn to Live Again" emerged online over the weekend. In the book, which is due out on May 29, Esposito never mentions any name when she recalls being asked out by a man.
"I didn't necessarily find him that attractive, but I figured that I could enjoy his sense of humor and nonsense for a while," she writes. "We had fun, but he also had a mean, cold side. His personality could flip on a dime."
- Tiny Harris Fake Facebook Stirs Up Floyd Mayweather, Jr. Affair Rumor
- Michael Bay Has Initial Idea for an R-Rated 'Bumblebee' Spin-Off
- Red Hot Chili Peppers Gets Animated in Bizarre Video for 'Sick Love'
- Mariah Carey's New Boyfriend Bryan Tanaka Admits He's 'Always Had a Thing' for Her
- Arnold Schwarzenegger Promises 'Refreshing' 'Celebrity Apprentice' in New Sneak Peek
- 'Last Tango in Paris' Rape Scene Backlash Is 'Ridiculous,' Says Bernardo Bertolucci
- Jimmy Kimmel's Wife Molly McNearney Is Pregnant With Their Second Child
- 'The Voice' Semifinals Recap: The Top 8 Vying for Spots in the Final 4