Jennifer Esposito Reacts to Speculations That She Trashed Bradley Cooper in New Memoir
Jennifer Esposito has addressed speculations that she slammed her ex-husband Bradley Cooper in her new memoir "Jennifer's Way". Some people assume that the star is referring to the "Silver Linings Playbook" actor when she talks about an ex in the new book, saying that he is a "funny, smart, cocky, arrogant, and a master manipulator."
In a statement to PEOPLE, the former "Blue Bloods" actress expresses disappointment that public focused on that part instead of her battle with celiac disease. "This book is about my journey with celiac disease and only that," she explains. "To refer to anything other than the subject at hand or to make this book about anything else is an insult to me and this disease that plagues so many."
An excerpt from Esposito's upcoming memoir "Jennifer's Way: My Journey with Celiac Disease - What Doctors Don't Tell You and How You Can Learn to Live Again" emerged online over the weekend. In the book, which is due out on May 29, Esposito never mentions any name when she recalls being asked out by a man.
"I didn't necessarily find him that attractive, but I figured that I could enjoy his sense of humor and nonsense for a while," she writes. "We had fun, but he also had a mean, cold side. His personality could flip on a dime."
More Jennifer Esposito News
- Tyler Hoechlin Suits Up as Superman in His First Look on 'Supergirl'
- JoJo Goes Skinny Dipping in 'F**k Apologies' Video Feat. Wiz Khalifa
- Khloe Kardashian Blasts Critics for Claiming She's 'Too Skinny'
- Bring on the Baby Wipes! The Rock Takes on Mid-Flight Diaper Duty With Daughter Jasmine
- Kim Kardashian Admits That Her Curvy Figure Makes Her Feel Insecure
- 'The Walking Dead' Was Supposed to End in Alexandria, but It Has Changed
- Disney's New 'Nutcracker' Movie Casts Mackenzie Foy as Clara
- Video: Kanye West Disses Taylor Swift While Crashing Drake's Concert