'How I Met Your Dad' NOT Picked Up to Series Yet
"How I Met Your Mother" fans who want more from Carter Bays and Craig Thomas should hold back their excitement. It was earlier reported that CBS had picked up "How I Met Your Dad" to series, but the network has dismissed the rumors.
CBS says that no decision has yet been made on any pilots. It's believed that inquiry calls from the network about directors on both the "HIMYM" spin-off and "The McCarthys" could have sparked the series pick-up rumors.
"HIMYD" has tapped Greta Gerwig in the lead role as Sally, who is described as a "vibrant, messy and unpredictable" woman in her twenties and as a "female Peter Pan who has never grown up and has no idea of where she's going in life." Meg Ryan will narrate the comedy as the future Sally tells the kids the story of how she met their father.
The Eye traditionally starts announcing new series pick-ups over the weekend before its upfront presentation.
- Kanye West Surprises Kim Kardashian With Huge Flower Bouquets Again for Wedding Anniversary
- Peek-a-Boob! Pamela Anderson Flaunts Famous Cleavage in Slashed Gown in Monaco
- Ben Stiller and Christine Taylor Announce Split After 17 Years of Marriage
- Ariana Grande Shares Emotional Letter, Announces Manchester Benefit Concert: 'We Won't Let Hate Win'
- 'Paddington 2' Gets a January 2018 Release Date
- Madonna Is 'Getting Serious' With Her New Toy Boy
- Is Angelina Jolie Adopting More Children Following Brad Pitt Divorce?
- Is Kim Kardashian Exiting 'KUWTK' for Politics?