'How I Met Your Dad' NOT Picked Up to Series Yet
"How I Met Your Mother" fans who want more from Carter Bays and Craig Thomas should hold back their excitement. It was earlier reported that CBS had picked up "How I Met Your Dad" to series, but the network has dismissed the rumors.
CBS says that no decision has yet been made on any pilots. It's believed that inquiry calls from the network about directors on both the "HIMYM" spin-off and "The McCarthys" could have sparked the series pick-up rumors.
"HIMYD" has tapped Greta Gerwig in the lead role as Sally, who is described as a "vibrant, messy and unpredictable" woman in her twenties and as a "female Peter Pan who has never grown up and has no idea of where she's going in life." Meg Ryan will narrate the comedy as the future Sally tells the kids the story of how she met their father.
The Eye traditionally starts announcing new series pick-ups over the weekend before its upfront presentation.
- Ariana Grande Debuts New Hairdo Amid Reports She Was Barred From Performing at White House
- 'High School Musical' Alum Corbin Bleu Gets Married to Sasha Clements. Get the Details
- 'Star Trek Beyond' Easily Wins at Box Office
- Lindsay Lohan Fights With Fiance Egor Tarabasov After Accusing Him of Cheating on Social Media
- Comic-Con: 'Prison Break' Revival Debuts New Trailer and Clip
- Liv Tyler Shares Adorable Breastfeeding Photo With Her Newborn
- Calvin Harris and Kim Kardashian Party Together Amid Taylor Swift Feud
- Drake's New Mixtape Is on the Way as 'Views' Tops Billboard 200 for 11th Week