'How I Met Your Dad' NOT Picked Up to Series Yet
"How I Met Your Mother" fans who want more from Carter Bays and Craig Thomas should hold back their excitement. It was earlier reported that CBS had picked up "How I Met Your Dad" to series, but the network has dismissed the rumors.
CBS says that no decision has yet been made on any pilots. It's believed that inquiry calls from the network about directors on both the "HIMYM" spin-off and "The McCarthys" could have sparked the series pick-up rumors.
"HIMYD" has tapped Greta Gerwig in the lead role as Sally, who is described as a "vibrant, messy and unpredictable" woman in her twenties and as a "female Peter Pan who has never grown up and has no idea of where she's going in life." Meg Ryan will narrate the comedy as the future Sally tells the kids the story of how she met their father.
The Eye traditionally starts announcing new series pick-ups over the weekend before its upfront presentation.
- Colton Haynes Bares His Butt in This Racy Instagram Photo
- Heidi Klum Declares She 'Won't Get Married Again'
- Rainn Wilson Says Johnny Depp 'Is a Wife Beater'
- Does Tyga Really Owe Kylie Jenner $2 Million?
- 'Pretty Little Liars' Star Teases Jenna's Return: 'I'm in Most of the Season'
- Victoria's Secret Angels Give Justin Timberlake's 'Can't Stop the Feeling' Hotter Music Video
- Justin Bieber Strips Down to Underwear, Holds His Crotch in Bizarre Racy Picture
- Is Nick Jonas Dating Lily Collins? Here's the Truth