'How I Met Your Dad' NOT Picked Up to Series Yet
"How I Met Your Mother" fans who want more from Carter Bays and Craig Thomas should hold back their excitement. It was earlier reported that CBS had picked up "How I Met Your Dad" to series, but the network has dismissed the rumors.
CBS says that no decision has yet been made on any pilots. It's believed that inquiry calls from the network about directors on both the "HIMYM" spin-off and "The McCarthys" could have sparked the series pick-up rumors.
"HIMYD" has tapped Greta Gerwig in the lead role as Sally, who is described as a "vibrant, messy and unpredictable" woman in her twenties and as a "female Peter Pan who has never grown up and has no idea of where she's going in life." Meg Ryan will narrate the comedy as the future Sally tells the kids the story of how she met their father.
The Eye traditionally starts announcing new series pick-ups over the weekend before its upfront presentation.
- 'Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2' Toys Reveal First Look at Kurt Russell's Ego
- Will Kanye West Perform at Pal Donald Trump's Inauguration?
- Fergie Who? Nicole Scherzinger to Replace the Singer in Black Eyed Peas
- Tupac Shakur Biopic 'All Eyez on Me' Is Set to Be Released in Summer
- Kendall Jenner and A$AP Rocky Reignite Dating Rumors After Seen Shopping Together
- Ariana Grande Criticized for Claiming She's the 'Hardest Working 23-Year-Old' on Earth
- Lady GaGa Teases Super Bowl Performance in New Behind-the-Scenes Video
- 'Game of Thrones' Latest Tidbit Reveals This Character's Unlikely Return in Season 7